Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3600 times)
tantimutz

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

According to me personally, Investment in education is the best, because you have a future if you finish learning, you can find a better job and a high salary. education is the best gift we get for our parents and soon the diploma is a better gift that we give to our parents . Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

Well,
Will your knowledge from education talk to you "oh dear, the bubble is exploding, I'm sorry" one day?

In short-term, (if you success), investment in Bitcoin can give you a rich life, with lots of money to prepare for your future, especially education. But surely it's risky, you can lose all of your money in this trading game.
Investment in Education will help you have good skill/knowledge to find a job or achieve career advancement. And it's safe when you never lose your knowledge, just worry that you use it the wrong way.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

It always depends from what your goals are, why you should choose between this two? You should be able to make up you mind and find your own way for things you need no matter what. Right now for me it is more important to invest in ICOs, because I like the process of analyzing, comparing facts and so on. Here is interesting project in my opinion, check it out - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

I think it's more profitable for bitcoin investments because with bitcoin investment you can get a lot of profits and you can also grow the assets you have and can have a bitcoin investment experience.

It seems to me that you do not leave the guy the chances to get a good education. I suppose he should study, and find some money to invest in BTC also.
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

In my opinion, we need to do both of them.Investment in education is the foundation of everything which help people get logical thinking and their own perspective in the life.
Investment in Bicoin is great opportunity to help you financially. but investing in bitcoin without the knowledge and getting educated is too risky.

Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

In my opinion, we need to do both of them.Investment in education is the foundation of everything which help people get logical thinking and their own perspective in the life.
Investment in Bicoin is great opportunity to help you financially. but investing in bitcoin without the knowledge and getting educated is too risky.

Education is the most important for human being, it is the weapon of people that no one can steal. A key to became a successful in life. I'll choose both because bitcoin also is important to us. It give us a profits that no one can give.
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

if possible invest in cryptocurrency and education both. otherwise I would prefer to invest in education, in that way I will be able to improve my skills and knowledge so that it can make more money or smart in investing.
I personally have no experience in investment in Education but I have already invested a lot of money in bitcoin, and still I am satisfactory from my investment and hopeful that after some time it will surely give me a very good profit. Because bitcoin is the need of the modern time and people still interested to invest their money in bitcoin.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.
Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?
Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?
Share your thoughts about this.
Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.
Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.
Opportunities:
Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.
Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make
Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.....

Very funny confrontation! Time for fun! Investing in the crypto sphere takes a lot of time and effort, and investing in training is a passive income, right ?!  Grin Calm down, I just concentrated your attention on the obvious. Self-development is always in a trend! Without this, we would not learn about cryptography and about the investment as a whole. Partly true, Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

If I have the opportunity to invest in education, I will choose them, because investment in BTC is now quite risky to lose money, investment in education that is the field of super-profitable investment.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

We have different views in life but one goal we all have a better life for the future, investing in education is good but might as well used first the money to bitcoin investment ,because I believe we can get better profits ,and use this profits for education.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

I believe that the most important investment is time. We allocate time for studying any information. Now there is a lot of opportunity to get knowledge without spending your finances. For this, thanks to the internet!
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

I do not really understand when they make a choice. You can wisely distribute your finances. You can invest in bitcoin and education, if you accurately calculate all the results.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

Will for me it will be good if you can do them same. Because bitcoin can pay your tuition in your education thats it will be goos if you both do them. But the bad effect you cant focus on your education or bitcoin.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Before investing in bitcoin you have to educate yourself first. Therefore, investment in education and bitcoin are both neccessary to become successful especially in trading business. It won't be hard for you to understand cryptocurrency and other crypto if you are an educated person.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

I think it's more profitable for bitcoin investments because with bitcoin investment you can get a lot of profits and you can also grow the assets you have and can have a bitcoin investment experience.
Investment in education makes you a rational and well versed about the history of everything individual. It teaches the way to talk and to walk. It is a lifetime investment and with the help of a learned mind and perfect market information, future investment in almost any asset will incure you huge return. Investment only in Bitcoin will give you just money and no wisdom. Not even in case of money, the returns are often uncertain.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

In my opinion, it is better to be rich and in the same time to be educated. Riches without education and knowledge without the potential to make money with is useless. So what I want to say is that it is good to invest in both. You can invest in Bitcoin for long term and carry on with your education simultaneously.

Besides, once you are done with your education, you can still explore the top research paper on crypto currencies which will add to your knowledge and also will enable you to use the knowledge.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

While investing on education like how you send your sons and daughters in school ND let them grow their its an investment for themselves in the future... Or if you invest and support as well in school building and education matter then it's not a bad idea at all but I believe you can invest into crypto also while investing into education... Like hitting two bird with one bullet..
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.

In my own opinion, investment in bitcoins and education are both necessary for us in order to be successful in the future and that is the reason why you should always work at what you love in order to succeed in life.

Education and bitcoin is important investment. Education is investment for our brain and bitcoin is investment for our future and retirement. With education, we can see good bussiness oppotunity and i think education is priority investment
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Well for me Investment in Education will help you have good skill and knowledge to find a better job. But investment in bitcoin is a wise decision because it can give us good profit.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.

In my own opinion, investment in bitcoins and education are both necessary for us in order to be successful in the future and that is the reason why you should always work at what you love in order to succeed in life.

Education and bitcoin is important investment. Education is investment for our brain and bitcoin is investment for our future and retirement. With education, we can see good bussiness oppotunity and i think education is priority investment
We should do investing in education we can learn and increase our knowledge by attending classes we can earn more money if we become doctor or engineer plus we can help other and separating the knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: