Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3600 times)
Vdh135

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

I am still a student and I more in favor in investing in bitcoin for my education and school needs rather than investing in some educational insurance which has a lot of requirements before you can earn it, but if you will invest in bitcoin there is a fact that your money can be doubled in just a couple of months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

For me, the more logical answer would be first investing with education at equips you and enables you to fulfil your dreams by having a career on a certain field that interests you. Crypto is good could be unstable at times so having multiple plans/options would be better. Crypto will always be waiting.

amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Education is always important and a top priority in finding decent work. But today there are many cases of people who are smart and have a high level of education but can not get a good job and achieve financial freedom. If the purpose of life we want to be rich then better bitcoin investment than educational investment. But if the principle of our life in the world is not to seek wealth then educational investment is more mainstream.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Will for me it will be good if you can do them same. Because bitcoin can pay your tuition in your education thats it will be goos if you both do them. But the bad effect you cant focus on your education or bitcoin.
I am sure that education is very important now but i will still prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can able to became the future so as long as the value of bitcoin is low we should invest now and became very profitable in the future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:09 AM

Why not invest with both? Bitcoin and Education are the best investment we can have. Bitcoin is the best source of income especially in the future, we can earn good amount just like when we invest with our Education, we can have a good job or have a good position in the future and sometimes will be the owner of a company, if we are well educated then we can also have a good attitude to communicate to other people that can also help for your living.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

Well for me Investment in Education will help you have good skill and knowledge to find a better job. But investment in bitcoin is a wise decision because it can give us good profit.

If the guy finds the money to invest in the education, why cannot he take a little bit to spend it on Bitcoin? Finally, it will be an extra profit, the money that the students need.
Investing in education also needs money to pay fees and you're right why you didn't try bitcoin and that profit you can use to
pay for your college, actually both of them can be done together, depending on your intelligence to manage both
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

I think education investment is very important, never underestimate education because our future depends on education, and I always believe that with good education we can improve lives.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

I think, it's an important basic skill that we have to study about in life. Investing in education will give us knowledge and skills for the future, and investment in digital money will enable us to better economize on what purpose you should invest in. For your purposes, if your children should invest in education and vice versa, Any thoughts?
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

Training is vital for everybody in this advanced world so it is must,but I don't consider it as investment,it is simply self development.And numerous countries offers instruction for nothing too so you no compelling reason to spend excessively cash in the event that you are contemplating well.On the other hand the digital currency is speculation and you have to contribute just the sum which is moderate for you so you never need to contribute the cash which is required for your investigations.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
Merited by pieppiep (10)

Well i think the reason why we invest in education is to be knowlegable enough in all aspects so that when we will apply for a job we can be able go get hired instantly but if you invest in bitcoin you can earn big in few days and i prefer investingvin bitcoin because that's very useful
jenpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

Investing in education is always the best in life..with a good education you can use it in how to work in bitcoin. It will easy to invest in bitcoin if you have a good education because it will easy for you to manupulate the system of bitcoin.
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Investment in Education and Bitcoin does not have direct comparison. Human capacity investment or knowledge growth is different from material investment.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

Education is indeed an investment.In our dynamic world we need to constantly develop and learn something.This is the only way to achieve something in life.This will help to You personally.In order to help his family and his children the best investment of course will be bitcoin.So my answer is to invest in education and bitcoin Cool
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

I agree with what you are saying. Investing in the gray matter of man is the most necessary thing of a country that wants to thrive. Only human is the factor to make all. When people are more intelligent, the new world can develop a strong wing.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Education is very broad, actually. You can be educated even not going to school or by the teachings of others. Education is a part of life that teaches us how to cope with our surroundings. Some will prefer education because the of the job qualifications and the opinion of others, especially if you are undergraduate. But what if you are below the poor people? The indigenous tribes, what if you are having a bad time earning your education degree but capable of learning in investing Bitcoin? You see, people of the indigenous tribes are having a bad time in having their educational rights, but if you talk to them about money, they will listen, and eventually ask you to teach them. It is really hard to judge, especially when we talk about the people who spend their entire lives just to fulfill the educational void of their children. Bitcoin can provide the education at the same time the financial support they needed.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

If I invest in education I think it is safer to invest in BTC, investing in education in the future will give us a super profit, maybe only in the short term.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

If I invest in education I think it is safer to invest in BTC, investing in education in the future will give us a super profit, maybe only in the short term.
I chose investment in both. I see that these two types of investment are very important at this time. so, when you can choose both, why do you have to choose one. well, but if it's for one concentration, I might choose education.
Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I am already finished mine so the answer for me is simple, furthermore in my county education high grade is not so important recent days anymore Grin Grin
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

Investing in education is always the best in life..with a good education you can use it in how to work in bitcoin. It will easy to invest in bitcoin if you have a good education because it will easy for you to manupulate the system of bitcoin.
Yeah education is the one of most basic need of human but I think w should invest in bitcoin for the first to get a better and high quality of education, all educational system needs a lot of money so if you will invest your money to bitcoin so later on you will have something saved to invest in education as it will get you better education, so for me my first choice is investing in bitcoin and then in education.

izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Great knowledge opens up many opportunities for a person. You need to be constantly trained to have many opportunities to improve your own life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: