Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3597 times)
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

both are important in achieving the future, because education is also the basis for knowledge, while investment in bitcoin will bring about financial changes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

If you have the best of both worlds, I suggest you invest in both, but if you are only required to choose between the two, I would definitely go for investment in education. Once you have funded on your school, you can apply what you have learned, and you’d be able to have a clearer understanding about investments, bitcoin, cryptocurrency and everything else. You will be able to balance out yourself as well. Since bitcoin is also a learning process even if it is simple, bitcoin is for your future security, but education is for yourself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lolehiM92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

invest in bitcoin or invest in education if you are under 25 years old should invest in education also if you are 30 years old you should invest in bitcoin or you should invest in the field of economics
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

investment in both areas are very prudent, but if given the chance to make a choice, i will rather invest in education that guarantees a secured future, i mean if we are not educated enough i doubt if we can contribute positively to this platform,  than a volatile coin that goes down today and no one knows when it will rise.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

If I invest in education I think it is safer to invest in BTC, investing in education in the future will give us a super profit, maybe only in the short term.
I chose investment in both. I see that these two types of investment are very important at this time. so, when you can choose both, why do you have to choose one. well, but if it's for one concentration, I might choose education.
Agree if you can choose both of them why do you only have 1? investment in education is very important because of that it will make your knowledge and skills even better, besides that if you have residual money it is certainly not a matter of dividing capital into bitcoin investment
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

If I invest in education I think it is safer to invest in BTC, investing in education in the future will give us a super profit, maybe only in the short term.
I chose investment in both. I see that these two types of investment are very important at this time. so, when you can choose both, why do you have to choose one. well, but if it's for one concentration, I might choose education.
Agree if you can choose both of them why do you only have 1? investment in education is very important because of that it will make your knowledge and skills even better, besides that if you have residual money it is certainly not a matter of dividing capital into bitcoin investment
Well, both really have very good benefits, so it's very difficult to choose one. well, bitcoin will support the development of education. well, we have to be able to take advantage of these two things, because I think that is unity.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Investing in education is always the best in life..with a good education you can use it in how to work in bitcoin. It will easy to invest in bitcoin if you have a good education because it will easy for you to manupulate the system of bitcoin.
Yeah education is the one of most basic need of human but I think w should invest in bitcoin for the first to get a better and high quality of education, all educational system needs a lot of money so if you will invest your money to bitcoin so later on you will have something saved to invest in education as it will get you better education, so for me my first choice is investing in bitcoin and then in education.

Its like chicken and egg, who is first. But i think education is important element to understand bitcoin. With education and knowledge, we have right direction to invest and i am believe bitcoin is good long term investment
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Investment in education and investment in bitcoin are different. Education is a long time investment. Whatever comes in your way, you may always count in the education you attained because it will help you get through all the situations you are in. While investment in bitcoin may help you financially, maybe for long term or short term. If you have education it may also help you be successfull in your investment in bitcoin because of your knowledge which was leraned in school.
It may be good to invest on bitcoin and at the same time doing studies as the profit of the bitcoin to be use in enrolling studies to achieve a better education achievement. So i will agree with you that education is still the best investment than bitcoin but definitely both are good.

Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

I am confident that investments in education are the best investments that expand the boundaries of a person's opportunities. Invest in bitcoin or crypto currency is possible, but without good knowledge it can not be done well.
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

You don't need to choose if you can do both and I guess it's not impossible.Just have to practice time management so you can handle both effeciently.But you need to take Education as your top priority because bitcoin thing can be done right after school or during you free time.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

If one is really interested in bitcoin and crypto as a whole, a compromise solution could be investing into education related to cryptocurrencies (either studying some technical aspects of blockchain or focusing on trading and financial component). Even if some disaster happens to crypto market such an education would be still demanded in financial institutions or companies dealing with software and computing.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good, however education is important. Without some formal education we would be having a hard time learning about cryptocurrencies. If a person is educated, it can benefit him in many ways. He can get jobs where he will earn money. With the money he will be earning, he can buy and sell bitcoins. Therefore, education is an important part of getting into bitcoin.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

You're right.Without education, skills and connections, it is very difficult to adapt to this life and live with dignity.I've seen a lot of people who were successful in business and then became addicts because their business failed.If they had everything what You wrote in the post it is unlikely they would have made such a mistake.The moral is-Never give up and learn and, if possible, get skills. Nobody knows when the next skill can come in handy.Connections are also very important.When I was a teenager in my yard lived a Jew uncle Misha.He taught me a very useful habit.Always smiling at people.Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Maybe the janitor to whom you helped today can help you tomorrow.Concerning investment in bitcoin and education, I consider it 2 very different investments.Be that as it may, I have invested in bitcoin and some altcoins.I think I did it for good reason
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Crypto is too much risky, and one can easily lose all his funds in case of a wrong investment decision.
So education should definitely be a priority - it is the investment that would ensure the stability of your life.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

Education is the hallmark of all investment, with education you can be sure to be guided in Bitcoin investment, depending on your access to fund, Bitcoin Investment can also takes place if you have access to fund and information.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

I think you can't compare an investment in Bitcoin and an investment in education. I like Bitcoin but education is one of the most main requirements of everyone. But if you have a good education you will se quality in Bitcoin.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

Education is the hallmark of all investment, with education you can be sure to be guided in Bitcoin investment, depending on your access to fund, Bitcoin Investment can also takes place if you have access to fund and information.
Educating students about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very necessary in the current period as this market is developing very strongly during this time. I believe that things are getting better with the cryptocurrency market as more and more people know and invest in it. I hope that the future of this market will grow very strong.
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

For me this is a wrong thinking because education is not only making us better person to have a job but education is making as a better person as a whole like in thinking, behavior and the way we act. So if we will invest with bitcoin and in education this will make us a much better person because we will have both which can bring us great money, a good behavior and act accordingly to each situation.   
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Personal education and acquisition in the learning process of the skills needed to further advance in the career and as a result of improving personal welfare and in no way affects the awareness of bitcoin. As they say: one does not interfere with one another. Between direct enrichment on the crypto currency and the formation of human direct logical connections do not exist. This is a purely individual development of the life situation of each individual person.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

I think education and bitcoin is two different thing but can invest both at the same time. While investing in education, invest also on bitcoin. Education is important because you can use it on your whole life and the knowledge that you can gain cannot be taken from you. While bitcoin is profitable but we don’t know how long it will stay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: