Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will eth+ipfs bring web 3.0 and altcoin season?  (Read 91 times)
rocketcoin88 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:16:57 PM

I have 200 eths, I am waiting for a pump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

Good for you, just keep holding till ETH 2.0 next year or better yet wait for the eventual bull run and see the price reaches another all time high.

It's just a question on when that's going to happen, almost all altcoins are being paired with BTC, so most likely when BTC had it's bull run, it could have a domino effect on the altcoin market. Just continue to accumulate ETH and you will be good in the future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:16:47 PM

If we are talking about our global altcoin season, I do not think ETH 2.0 will bring much impact into it because the upgrade is specified as a transition not an innovation for our global technology in the blockchain. Unlike before, when ETH brought us smart contract system that helped us greatly. On the other hand, even though this ETH 2.0 does not bring that much of impact on our global market, for itself is a huge boost. Because the only way to get a new coin is by using staking, that means the demand will increase.
holding it is preferable, but of course, everything is possible. As long as you can afford it, why not?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:02:31 PM

it seems the reason is not strong enough to start the altcoin season later, maybe a pump will occur for eth, but it won't last long. the altcoin season that happened a few years ago was due to the hype from ico and greedy beginners to invest in crypto. so to this day there are no fundamental reasons for potentially starting the altcoin season.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 04:30:23 PM

Good for you, yes with Ethereum 2.0 it will be a huge pump in price  its can bring the alts season  for all tokens

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rocketcoin88 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:22:09 PM

If we are talking about our global altcoin season, I do not think ETH 2.0 will bring much impact into it because the upgrade is specified as a transition not an innovation for our global technology in the blockchain. Unlike before, when ETH brought us smart contract system that helped us greatly. On the other hand, even though this ETH 2.0 does not bring that much of impact on our global market, for itself is a huge boost. Because the only way to get a new coin is by using staking, that means the demand will increase.
holding it is preferable, but of course, everything is possible. As long as you can afford it, why not?

Why do you think eth2.0 is not important, then web3.0? I think it will definitely explode.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:26:37 PM

I have 200 eths, I am waiting for a pump
Forget not that the Ethereum 2.0 is just an upgrade and not a new product entirely and the upgrade will be adding futures I think, but If I were you, I will not rely on that upgrade that much, Ethereum knows what to do to make their value grow again, but they have not done it, and one of the way they can get their value revived again is when they revive the ICO industry.

The best way to revive the ICO industry is when they come together to see how they can have a platform that will be free of giving chances to scammer to operate freely in the claim of being a decentralized platform and I think many people have also seen it this way in this forum, no matter the upgrade, as long as their platform is the den of scammer, nothing much will happen.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:39:17 PM

I don't think that prices will rise suddenly once 2.0 is live. Generally what happens is that developments get factored into the price as soon as they are rumoured to be likely.

ETH should be higher in price though, in my opinion. It is the underpricing of alts vs BTC that drives an alt bull. Hopefully we are in the (very) early stages of one now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: