Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 2161 times)
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

From my point of view the main advantage of bitcoin is its independence from the local economic situation in each country. Another valuable preference of digital currency is that crypto investments may serve as a passive income, which is undoubtedly good. Sure, there are more, but this two advantages are the most illustrative imo.  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

having virtual money like bickoin makes you already have the expected bickoin savings this can be used as a form of new savings system that will not be inconvenient by the community.
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

There are some advantages of bitcoin is quite extraordinary in my opinion that makes many people interested in the name of this bitcoin. Here are the advantages:

1. Very High Price Rise
One thing that makes a lot of people interest with bitcoin is a very high price increase.

Evident from the data I got at the beginning created on January 3, 2009 that cost only $ 0.00076 per 1 bitcoin or equivalent to Rp. 10.10 per bitcoin and now on June 10, 2017 the price per bitcoin has reached $ 2863.13 or equivalent to Rp. 38.068.176,48

A fantastic price increase is not it. From the initial price of only Rp. 10 that make to buy half candy may not be able to but now the price has soared up to reach 38 millions which may have been able to make buy 2 motorcycles at the price of 15 millions per bike.

Imagine from the first not enough to buy candy suddenly enough to buy 2 motors.

For this reason so many people are starting to invest their money in bitcoin in the hope that they can get a lot of profit from the difference between the first purchase price and the current selling price.

2. Can be used as global currency
The second advantage of bitcoin is that it can be used as a global currency. Why ?

Because today almost all e-commerce in the world have added bitcoin as a means of payment.

But by making payments using bitcoin I think it would be more profitable than using currencies like rupiah or currency in general.

Why ?

Because bitcoin has no alias state boundary is global. So you do not need to change the bitcoin to a particular currency to make a payment. As well as the rupiah that sometimes must be exchanged first with dollars to make payments.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

The advantages of bitcoin are numerous. One that stands out for me is the ease of transactions that comes with bitcoin trading unlike the normal banking systems. Also, the fact that it helps to increase one's money value over time, it has helped a lot to gain confidence in the term; Investment.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

Most of the time, I ask myself what at all do I achieve or aim to get when I have bitcoin. There are certain merits people get from bitcoin and would like to share a few.
To start with, let’s consider the extent of fear in getting bitcoin as compared to other cryptocurrencies. The fear is significantly low and that is a first advantage I have seen about bitcoin.
Secondly is the extent to which investors have readily accessed to required financial information about the coin. In other words, I am considering the transparency of the coin. Let us hear yours.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

I believe bitcoin has the greatest advantage of being the most known digital coin aside from what was mentioned because this gives it life. Even if how a good a coin will be if there will be mo users it will eventually die. So I believe this is the most important aspect to look at a coin.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, you can you use and see it almost everywhere, when you send money to loved ones somewhere, when you purchase a thing, ..when you save and invest your money.. and the chance to make  a profit bigger than what you expect in your current job.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

For me, the advantage of bitcoin right now is it can make the transation easier and faster due to no physical appearance of money needed. Also, many people considered it as a good investment so I can considered it also an advantage of bitcoin.
I agree with you. There are many advantages in bitcoin, aside from being fast and easy way to transact, the most useful advantage that investors are more attracted on it, is the big increase of price it will rise after several months of holding. A good factor that contributes huge gain for longterm investments.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

Bitcoin offers payment satisfaction through good security, high transaction speed, trust, transparency, autonomy over transaction by user. Alongside these benefit, users get to earn much profit as the price increases.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

There are a lot of advantages that bitcoins have but I will just only mention those advantages that I and experiencing like for example the conveniency and the securuty that the bitcoins are offering me and the fact that by just only holding bitcoins you are now having an investment and in that way by just simply saving my money that also grow as bitcoin grows and it is an easiest way to have money and that is the best advantage of bitcoins for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: