Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: He really loves you..do You know that?
He wants to save you
He cares for you

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Salvation  (Read 820 times)
LaVarBall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

When at a young age, some people oftenly just do something wild and crazy out in the open to at last enjoy life, but when we get older, we just want to be in a peacefuly place reflecting on our past deeds. So for me, people would just realize these things when they are really old and have nothing to cling on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Oh, God! Please, salvate me! If you give me 100 bitcoin, all of my debt is gone....please.... Cry Cry Cry

Lol! That's a good one. But I'm afraid that you'll have to wait a long time for that "salvation". It'll never come. But you know what? You still have hope. Yeah, I know it's funny.
emsol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

The process of being restored or made new for the purpose of becoming saved; the process of being rid of the old poor quality conditions and becoming improved.its also a very important step in Christianity because whenever a person experience salvation he or she is free from sin as far as he or she won't back slide
Diego_Davis

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

Hey brother this kind of topic must be in the off topic. I admire your faith and I am also your fellow Bible believer, so the next time you post like this just put it in the off topic otherwise our image would be spammer creating a post on a thread which I'd not actually to be there.

I'm thinking the same thing. How can this even be a thread? Just call it salvation and post three scriptures? Do you understand what a forum is all about? Forums are all about discussion. You could as least ask some questions or state an opinion. I don't think posting scripture randomly on forums is going to get you any closer to God. I'm even more surprised that so many people just started jumping right in, as if this was normal behavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: