Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LIST OF AVAILABLE AIRDROPS ... FILL YOUR WALLET WITH CRYPTO![ANN]  (Read 1927 times)
junforever (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

Rain of FREE COINS for today go to Telegran Channel clicking here
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junforever (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

FREE COINS time go to Telegran Channel clicking here
junforever (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

You know we love the suspense, FREE COINS time go to Telegran Channel clicking here
Halono

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

It seems to me that this will be a very interesting and promising project, because I like the idea of this project. I wish good luck to the developers and I hope that we will be able to successfully cooperate
junforever (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

Now its time.... FREE COIN TIME, airdop hunters new airdrops are available on the telegram channel you can access clicking here
junforever (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:36:35 AM

Who wants to be millonare? I want to be millonare too but until that happen lets get free coins, I invite you to check the Telegram channel https://t.me/gtga_channel. Best luck for all
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

I would like to Suggest a really unique coin,which is not a clone and they have airdrops/bounties going on,How can i send you the info regarding the same ?

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
junforever (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

I would like to Suggest a really unique coin,which is not a clone and they have airdrops/bounties going on,How can i send you the info regarding the same ?
Please send me a pm with all the details to post in the channel
junforever (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

If you have not get free coins for your wallet until now, you are probably following wrong channels, so follow our one  Telegran Channel clicking here, great chances are waiting for you
junforever (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:48:25 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 08:25:08 PM by junforever

Welcome to a new week of FREE COINS! check the telegram channel now clicking here also I want to share with you this info:

For lovers of search engines, for the ones that love learn and search everyday using services like google to get the data that are looking for, let me tell you somethig, what if that daily searchs could give you a great reward? what if your desire to look for info could give you an income henceforth? ... Wake up and stop to imagine this, because now is a reality that you have to live, in few days a new AWESOME project that will do this and much more will be launched, and you can be part of it and get  great rewards... SearchPayCoin, Find crypto in what you are looking for .... Official project launch  06/09/2018

rachel_martinez

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
junforever (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Your today airdrops are waiting for you check telegram channel clicking here!... Are you a great chances lover? Sepy is for you!...Trivia and guess contest in 30 minutes in server´s project !!!... I invite to everybody to be part of it https://discord.gg/ctTygxe  SEPY....Find crypto in what you are looking for!!!
junforever (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

11S changed life of a lot of people, now change yours with these FREE COINS....Click here to go to the channel

Oracol XOR Team want to hear your, what price you suggest that team should list Oracol Xor for? We invite to all the community to vote here in Oracol Official Forum or here on Twitter Official Account  .... The coin will be on exchangers on October so team want your opinion!
junforever (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

A long time ago since the last post but the channel is fully of new FREE COIN CHANCES Click here to go to the channel, new great chances has appeared.

And also for the ones that have MN projects or are thinking to launch a new one:

Do you want a unique way to convince to your potential clients to invest in your project?

Do you want that your investors keep supporting your project having an exact projection of why their investment were an excellent idea?

Give them an opportunity to determinate their future and current mn rewards and also to check if their masternodes are online and the time that have been active, but this is not all, they can check officially curent coin price (according any officially exchange price where your coin is listed)   

2 birds with just one shot, one advance block explorer that has all this features that all new and exists mn project require

Give to your community a new full block explorer experience

Do you want to take a look of a live example? check this url http://45.77.73.32:3001/ (This block explorer example was done using XCHANGE coin, a project to follow closely because it has a  GREAT POTENCIAL)
You can get this customize advanced block explorer for your project by 0.1 BTC

Thanks for your attention

Email or DM me to discuss your requirements and timelines.
Email: cryptoservicesjf@gmail.com

junforever (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Our week of new challengers and FREE COINS just begun! check telegram channel here

Also I invite you to check the latest updates and improvements of the advance block explorer:

Main View

Design improvement.
    List of main exchangers (links and prices ) where the coin is listed.
    Network's difficulty chart.
    Masternodes added/existing chart.
    Coin's price chart (last 24 hours), considering the exchanger with highest trade volume.
    Coindesk api integration

Masternodes Window

Active time column added to masternodes info table.
    Masternodes' distribution map added.
    Masternodes' counted by country added.
    Dynamic Masternodes' ROI calculator (according to data enter by the user inside of every option) added.

Coin Info Window

Design improvement.

You could get all the functionalities of MNOnline and more in your blockexplorer´s project and improve the experience of your investors and community. Give them a projection based on real data of how much they could earn consider all the possible variables.

Take a look of it here. http://45.77.73.32:3001/

Thanks for your attention

Email or DM me to discuss your requirements and implementation.

junforever (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

Put a smile to your pockets, christmas is near so get FREE COINS since now to have a really merry christmas
Check telegram channel now  Wink clicking here

But the way ....Are you looking for an advace block explorer for your project?  Take a look of this http://45.77.73.32:3001/  Cool
Email me if you are interested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: