Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: outdated thread  (Read 7104 times)
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Hi! Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

@VEIAG my question is..

Everyone in this forum are involve with bounty and Airdrop even me.. So what will happen in your token if it will going to be listed in some exchanges? The reality is, all bountiers who are holding of each token/coin will start to sell their rewarded token/coin, then the effect is, the ICO token will going to dump and it's hard to recover.. What is your solution this old time bounty problem?

Thanks

Hello John 1010,

So your question is a good one, and we have a few great answers for you to take in to consideration.

1. So we are converting 25% of the funds raised from our Token Sale in to GOLD bullion to back the token with tangible value, that will happen only after we are up on the major exchanges and a smart HODLER will not want to dump immediately as for the value of the token will not even have close to its potential value. That being said, I would like to be realistic... yes we do expect some tokens to be sold of as in any new Token that is listed on a major exchange, but nothing that could harm the project as a whole.

2. A good example would be, why would you sell something for 0.50-0.60 cents when you can wait just a bit and sell it for potentially double?  We will also have a LIVE STREAM of the  25% of funds raised being converted in to GOLD (which automatically will increase the physical value behind the token, as well as TRUST and BELIEF in VEIAG!) in turn drastically increasing the value of VEIAG.

3. Another example if I may, is simply, when Bounty and Airdrop Hunters realize they are selling tokens that bring in a steady stream of income and provide a stable steady growth. a smart investor will think twice before doing so. Keep in mind, not only are we converting 25% of the funds raised, we are converting 25% of all of the organizations profits from its network of SDG projects into GOLD bullion every business quarter, as well as releasing a RPR (Release of Profit Report ) which clearly states the amount of profits earned every 3 months( Business Quarter), so investors will know exactly the amount of GOLD pegged to each and every VEIAG token as we will have a live ticker on our app and website.

4. Another thing I would like for you to keep in mind is the amount of VEIAG tokens allocated for the bounty and airdrop are just a few percent of the amount we will have in circulation and developed as a whole.

500,000,000 VEIAG tokens are up for sale and we expect to sell out fairly quickly. In the whole scope of things, even if all tokens that are rewarded via Airdrop and Bounty are sold, it will not effect the price stability of the token too much, due to our investors who are HODLING waiting for us to commence our first GOLD conversion to back the token.

If you have anymore questions, please join us on Telegram (t.me/VEIAG_token) as we are much more responsive there. Thanks!

Thank you for a well explain answer, Wishing you good luck and may the Team overcome the old time problem of the crypto market.. when is the plan for listing of this token?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VEIAG

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Thank you for a well explain answer, Wishing you good luck and may the Team overcome the old time problem of the crypto market.. when is the plan for listing of this token?

By listing, are you referring to listing on exchanges or our upcoming token sale?

If you're referring to being listed on exchanges, we're planning being listed on major exchanges by mid Q4.

We are currently in negotiations with a few major exchanges.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:27:29 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 07:41:50 AM by tmfp

Sooo......VEIAG.

In the spirit of the (surreal) white paper 1.3:

V is for Verbiage.
The whole thing reads like an incontinent bot, programmed to string together meaningless buzzphrases. Does a white paper really need an eighteen bullet point analysis of the steps necessary to run a dairy farm? I think not.

E is for Ethics.
Yeah, the UN thing. This "Global Compact". Aspirational phrases galore, high moral ground, all very UN. And all it takes to grab the credibility of "membership" is a registered company (in Russia in VEIAG's case, why that?) and a meaningless letter and BAM, you can flaunt the UN logo as much as you want.

I is for Impenetrable.
Strip out the wordz and "Where's the beef?"
Where's the core profit drivers?
The plan is they're just going to parachute into some of the biggest industries in the world (pharma, farming), analyse shit with their reams of experts and watch the profits roll in? Where's the CV's of the "Team" to give any confidence that they have any experience in these sort of global industry initiatives? Is some Russian hasbeen ex bureaucrat 'advisor' their farming expert?

A is for Ambition.
A $200,000,000 ICO, that's some ambition... Nearly $35 million of it being spent on buying land and building a "Research Institute" and "Headquarters"? Where and why?
After all the "allocations" only 39% of the ico amount will actually be left for project implementation. Sounds like one of those charities that actually eats more of their income in overhead than they use on the ground. The sort with $$$$ CEO packages and fleets of limos. Top heavy NGO flavor bureaucratic corporate structures are sooo 20th century.

G is for gold.
They make a big play of this, this "hard backed" by gold thing. (Once again, see "Verbiage", an anal obsession with the redemption process minutaie. RBR, CBR, VDM, BRA, VRB, WTF?)
But of course, the idea that there is some link between a crypto token and the mighty security of gold isn't a new idea. The most memorable would be Ruja Ignatova and Aurum, that ended well lol.
Truth is, it's meaningless. IF this thing ever functioned and became profitable it would be irrelevant and if/when it doesn't then it doesn't matter anyway.

Tl,dr: Right from the pseudo Masonic, old school "official" flavor of the VEIAG logo and acronym thru the Bullshit Baffles Brains White paper and the meaningless UN "accreditation", to the large Bounty/Airdrop prioritization even before a website or white paper, to pics of the CV-free guyz posing by a boat, to the illiterate ALL CAPS ranting, this whole thing smacks of massive cognitive dissonance.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
hoangchanh05

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

I'm pretty impressed with your logo, why do you have the idea of designing it like that? Surely it will have implications in every detail, is not it ?
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

Sooo......VEIAG.

In the spirit of the (surreal) white paper 1.3:

V is for Verbiage.
The whole thing reads like an incontinent bot, programmed to string together meaningless buzzphrases. Does a white paper really need an eighteen bullet point analysis of the steps necessary to run a dairy farm? I think not.

E is for Ethics.
Yeah, the UN thing. This "Global Compact". Aspirational phrases galore, high moral ground, all very UN. And all it takes to grab the credibility of "membership" is a registered company (in Russia in VEIAG's case, why that?) and a meaningless letter and BAM, you can flaunt the UN logo as much as you want.

I is for Impenetrable.
Strip out the wordz and "Where's the beef?"
Where's the core profit drivers?
The plan is they're just going to parachute into some of the biggest industries in the world (pharma, farming), analyse shit with their reams of experts and watch the profits roll in? Where's the CV's of the "Team" to give any confidence that they have any experience in these sort of global industry initiatives? Is some Russian hasbeen ex bureaucrat 'advisor' their farming expert?

A is for Ambition.
A $200,000,000 ICO, that's some ambition... Nearly $35 million of it being spent on buying land and building a "Research Institute" and "Headquarters"? Where and why?
After all the "allocations" only 39% of the ico amount will actually be left for project implementation. Sounds like one of those charities that actually eats more of their income in overhead than they use on the ground. The sort with $$$$ CEO packages and fleets of limos. Top heavy NGO flavor bureaucratic corporate structures are sooo 20th century.

G is for gold.
They make a big play of this, this "hard backed" by gold thing. (Once again, see "Verbiage", an anal obsession with the redemption process minutaie. RBR, CBR, VDM, BRA, VRB, WTF?)
But of course, the idea that there is some link between a crypto token and the mighty security of gold isn't a new idea. The most memorable would be Ruja Ignatova and Aurum, that ended well lol.
Truth is, it's meaningless. IF this thing ever functioned and became profitable it would be irrelevant and if/when it doesn't then it doesn't matter anyway.

Tl,dr: Right from the pseudo Masonic, old school "official" flavor of the VEIAG logo and acronym thru the Bullshit Baffles Brains White paper and the meaningless UN "accreditation", to the large Bounty/Airdrop prioritization even before a website or white paper, to pics of the CV-free guyz posing by a boat, to the illiterate ALL CAPS ranting, this whole thing smacks of massive cognitive dissonance.

Many of us on this thread are now confused and might be losing our confident because of the issue posting by this guy and I saw that maybe he and someone commenting here had a very traumatic experience with person who are accusing behind this project.. @VEIAG you should answer the accusation of this guy or it can create trouble of your project..

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Welcome to the Internet, Daniel.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:34:25 AM by tmfp

If you have any questions, please use our telegram: t.me/VEIAG_token

Thank you!
-VEIAG Representative

But your Telegram is a crock of shit.
Let's have a look see at the comments and questions of the sophisticated investors kiddies searching for free tokens

I really like the idea, in which the token is tied to gold. I have never seen such a project. I keep fists behind you.

When paid in twittercampaign?

I know that this business is the greatest one. Long life to VEIAG

Gold is royal and precious, so it goes to reason Veiag is valuable and protected, as it's gold-backed.

hi

hi

I have a nice mood. Veiag is the best))

Ad Infinitum...

Quote from: VEIAG representative
WHAT YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I AM NOT MR.MAMHEG .

And you can't even spell your bosses name....so here we have a multi million dollar enterprise and, even in their own official literature, they can't spell the CEO's name the same way twice.
Fills you with confidence. does it not?

Either spelling, it's quite surprising that a CEO, fronting a multi million dollar organization with such high goals sic as VEIAG have, has no CV in public whatsoever, or no picture apart from the VEIAG ones. Surely to be in charge of the complex systems that prevail with Gold purchase, ICO, agribusiness, Pharma investment et al, one would hope that the CEO had a strong track record..
That's not even mentioning the grand plan to purchase land and build real estate, that's a whole skillset in itself.
Daniel may be good at that tho, if he is the only Net verified Daniel Mamheg there is, because that means he's a New York real estate agent. And we all know how trustworthy real estate agents are....

Many of us on this thread are now confused and might be losing our confident because of the issue posting by this guy and I saw that maybe he and someone commenting here had a very traumatic experience with person who are accusing behind this project.. @VEIAG you should answer the accusation of this guy or it can create trouble of your project..

Hi John, you seem like a reasonable guy. I'm not trying to "create trouble" for anyone, just asking a few questions.
When people are looking for hundreds of millions of dollars finance for a project, I think it's reasonable for them to expect some questions to answer, don't you?
Tell me honestly, are you impressed with VEIAG's communication so far?
Even if my questions and other comments might have seemed to them a bit disrespectful, would you have confidence in a management team that responds with ALL CAP ABUSE and THREATS?
Maybe you can help me understand the "Gold Backed" idea? Or when to expect VEIAG to make a trading profit, and how?
Or why they need to build a multi million dollar HQ?
Thanks.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 09:28:40 PM by tmfp
Merited by suchmoon (7)

The Daniel Question revisited.

So, as I understand it, the CEO Daniel, let's call him Daniel 1 (Mahmeg or Mamheg, nobody seems quite sure) doesn't have the time to post here. Busy showing people round I guess.
So, Daniel 2 must be Daniel Llewellyn Jnr. (excellent Welsh name), VEIAG Director of Marketing Operations. This Daniel's even got a Linkedin account.

....<snip stuff>.... And this is Daniel Llewellyn Jr.

So why is he khoatuong283 on Bitcointalk?

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I would like to welcome everyone to the VEIAG Intro thread.

Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.

Best regards,
Official VEIAG Representative

But khoatuong283 links his bounty stuff to a FaceBook account in the name of a Romanian guy.

Facebook Name: Gradinaru Claudiu
Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gradinaru.claudiu.3
Week Number: 1(20.06-26.06)
#Reposts:
1. https://www.facebook.com/khoatuong283/posts/2080080515593879

So is Daniel Llewellyn Jr also Gradinaru Claudiu?

You guys are very confusing.

john1010

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

If you have any questions, please use our telegram: t.me/VEIAG_token

Thank you!
-VEIAG Representative

But your Telegram is a crock of shit.
Let's have a look see at the comments and questions of the sophisticated investors kiddies searching for free tokens

I really like the idea, in which the token is tied to gold. I have never seen such a project. I keep fists behind you.

When paid in twittercampaign?

I know that this business is the greatest one. Long life to VEIAG

Gold is royal and precious, so it goes to reason Veiag is valuable and protected, as it's gold-backed.

hi

hi

I have a nice mood. Veiag is the best))

Ad Infinitum...

Quote from: VEIAG representative
WHAT YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I AM NOT MR.MAMHEG .

And you can't even spell your bosses name....so here we have a multi million dollar enterprise and, even in their own official literature, they can't spell the CEO's name the same way twice.
Fills you with confidence. does it not?

Either spelling, it's quite surprising that a CEO, fronting a multi million dollar organization with such high goals sic as VEIAG have, has no CV in public whatsoever, or no picture apart from the VEIAG ones. Surely to be in charge of the complex systems that prevail with Gold purchase, ICO, agribusiness, Pharma investment et al, one would hope that the CEO had a strong track record..
That's not even mentioning the grand plan to purchase land and build real estate, that's a whole skillset in itself.
Daniel may be good at that tho, if he is the only Net verified Daniel Mamheg there is, because that means he's a New York real estate agent. And we all know how trustworthy real estate agents are....

Hi John, you seem like a reasonable guy. I'm not trying to "create trouble" for anyone, just asking a few questions.
When people are looking for hundreds of millions of dollars finance for a project, I think it's reasonable for them to expect some questions to answer, don't you?
Tell me honestly, are you impressed with VEIAG's communication so far?
Even if my questions and other comments might have seemed to them a bit disrespectful, would you have confidence in a management team that responds with ALL CAP ABUSE and THREATS?
Maybe you can help me understand the "Gold Backed" idea? Or when to expect VEIAG to make a trading profit, and how?
Or why they need to build a multi million dollar HQ?
Thanks.
Sorry for my late reply, not seeing this thread for long, yeah you have a point there, The Team must explain well some issue carries with this project, a little misspelling of the name in the person who are playing the big role on one's project is very important, a little error might bring lost of trust,.

Anyway we have a topic here everyone is invited to join in our discussion about ICO and Whitepaper >>>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4610096.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3735471.0

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Leviathan123

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

The Daniel Question revisited.

So, as I understand it, the CEO Daniel, let's call him Daniel 1 (Mahmeg or Mamheg, nobody seems quite sure) doesn't have the time to post here. Busy showing people round I guess.
So, Daniel 2 must be Daniel Llewellyn Jnr. (excellent Welsh name), VEIAG Director of Marketing Operations. This Daniel's even got a Linkedin account.

....<snip stuff>.... And this is Daniel Llewellyn Jr.

So why is he khoatuong283 on Bitcointalk?

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I would like to welcome everyone to the VEIAG Intro thread.

Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.

Best regards,
Official VEIAG Representative

But khoatuong283 links his bounty stuff to a FaceBook account in the name of a Romanian guy.

Facebook Name: Gradinaru Claudiu
Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gradinaru.claudiu.3
Week Number: 1(20.06-26.06)
#Reposts:
1. https://www.facebook.com/khoatuong283/posts/2080080515593879

So is Daniel Llewellyn Jr also Gradinaru Claudiu?

You guys are very confusing.

i got banned from VEIAG telegram official  because i try to ask them all about this, The CEO name and etc.  , i dont know why .... im just asking....
xiaocaiye

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high
Do you have any other publicity strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, it needs to be publicized
rongwang

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:35:22 AM by FutureICOs

www.VEIAG.com

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

As an active participant of the United Nations Global Compact, we are devoted to setting any necessary actions to our business operations so that the UN Global Compact and its Ten Principles become apart of our culture, strategy, and day-to-day operations.

https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/participants/132407-VEIAG-Virtual-Economic-Investment-Academia-Guild

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:08:32 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:28:25 AM by FutureICOs

Gold's intrinsic value is unquestioned. Having retained its value for thousands of years, it's the world's longest running store of wealth. Its durability will deliver security to any investment portfolio. So, gold has value, but why does this matter for the VEIAG team and token holders? We establish tangible value to the token by converting 25% of the initial funds raised from the crowdsale into gold bullion. Additionally, 25% of all profits derived from our network of sustainable development projects will follow this same procedure and convert funds to gold bullion to further back the token.

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:19 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 06:21:23 PM by FutureICOs

The emergence of asset-backed token will prove to be a revolutionary step for cryptocurrency. Being less suseptible to volatility, they will provide one's portfolio with a far lower degree of risk while still offering it's primary advantages like transparency and low transaction costs.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Gold's intrinsic value is unquestioned. Having retained its value for thousands of ears, it's the world's longest running store of wealth. Its durability will deliver security to any investment portfolio. - - So, gold has value, but why does this matter for the VEIAG team and token holders? - - We establish tangible value to the token by converting 25% of the initial funds raised from the crowdsale into gold bullion. Additionally, 25% of all profits derived from our network of sustainable development projects will follow this same procedure and convert funds to gold bullion to further back the token.

https://veiag.com/?media_dl=6340

Hehehehe ... You said thousands of ears ...

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 07:25:49 PM by FutureICOs

VEIAG will be visiting the Peace Boat again in late October of this year, after it sails around the world.

Peace Boat's 98th Global Voyage: http://peaceboat.org/english/?menu=71

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

VEIAG Mobile App launching this month!

CHAT with the community about VEIAG and the market, stay updated on the latest NEWS, hop in our Q&A section if you have any questions, and watch all our LIVE STREAMED events!

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

The private sector can make positive contributions to peace in conflict-affected and high-risk areas around the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: