Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for Site - Bitcoin Webcam  (Read 3171 times)
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 07:45:09 PM

Bitcoin webcam classifieds site. Providers offering sex shows could pay small fees to post profiles/ contact info [eg. skype, gmail].
Customers could pay them directly in bitcoin and leave feedback on the service providers.
Payment of small incremental amounts x btc/min, charging for ads, and the use of feedback would discourage fraud.

The customers and providers could arrange for payment and communication independently of the site.

I am hoping that someone more entrepreneurial than myself will take this on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2011, 08:07:37 PM

Good idea, I'll take alook at the scripts I have and make it work sometime

Is there a place with bitcoin scripts?

Once set up I'll put http://www.freewayflash.com in my sig.   Set it up for adult entertainment related stuff a wile ago, and will repurose it for adult bitcoin usage.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
247crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:29:42 PM

www.VKcams.com  is OK.

Malok

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:11:55 PM

This actually is probably a pretty good money maker.  Whomever can get this set up and going and get a bit of publicity on it should do quite well. Smiley
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:27:59 PM

has this not been taken? I'm almost sure I saw a site similar to your idea not too long ago

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:59:48 PM

Strip4bit and btccams are bitcoin-oriented cam sites. I have never tried them though. Bongacams and Classycams (and affiliate sites) accept bitcoins.

bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:35:42 AM

We are using kik, face to face service for free(just pay for she), why should it charges your website?
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:41:37 PM

Bitcoin webcam classifieds site. Providers offering sex shows could pay small fees to post profiles/ contact info [eg. skype, gmail].
Customers could pay them directly in bitcoin and leave feedback on the service providers.
Payment of small incremental amounts x btc/min, charging for ads, and the use of feedback would discourage fraud.

The customers and providers could arrange for payment and communication independently of the site.

i think it's a bad idea, it can change the behavour of morality ...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:18:21 AM

i think it's a bad idea, it can change the behavour of morality ...
Sometimes I wish these damn sig campaigns didn't exist...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: