Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 12:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you guys doing with Havven?? HODLing or selling??  (Read 210 times)
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

I advise buying this token. The economic technologies integrated by the Havven project will provide an excellent alternative to the current market. The team of developers and founders has already shown its competence in the issues of building quite successful business projects. Havven ICO is an ambitious project based on the concept of creating a stable crypto currency. If Havven succeeds in providing a high-quality product to the crypto community, then the project will become extremely popular and successful, as it will change the approach to crypto-currencies.
The best thing to do is to buy this kind of token. It is proven that they are very successful in terms of business projects. If this kind of project continuously emerge, then if can change the crypto currency approach. The thing that they need to do is to give a product that can be known for having high quality so that it will rapidly arise and success.
The further fate of this project is completely unclear, many even question the viability of the very concept of a stable token, since none of them has yet proved to be from a long-term solution to the volatility problem of the cryptocurrency.

EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

I am still hodling my Havven coins I received a couple of months ago. Actually I was able to sell it but with the low price, I decided to hold. Good thing, because they have launched nUSD, their stablecoin, last week, had announced thier nUSD airdrop for havven-holders which offers 20% value nUSD for your Havven hodlings.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

A few hundred coins have recently come! I think the coin is very promising. and I plan to keep it until the global growth of the entire market. What I advise everyone to do
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

I actually don't have this coin but if you wish to hodl this token then you need to know that some people will manipulate the coins to overcome those weak investors- If they have pretty good roadmap and can really deliver their marketing strategies on time then this is a good hodl.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

I have been holding them for quite some time. I have not really read/heard any recent activities/announcements until I read your post. I might as well take a closer look on their future events.
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

I am still hodling my Havven coins I received a couple of months ago. Actually I was able to sell it but with the low price, I decided to hold. Good thing, because they have launched nUSD, their stablecoin, last week, had announced thier nUSD airdrop for havven-holders which offers 20% value nUSD for your Havven hodlings.

Agreed. I even got in on their recent airdrop. Love their partnerships too. The best place to keep up with news is on their blog: https://blog.havven.io/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: