Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins to moon 10-20x in 2018  (Read 486 times)
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

EXRN - Check out that coin. It has been under the radar since it has been airdropped and it gained by x156 since then. The coin has a huge potential and a unique idea to back up the price increase.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

Try to follow EOS. If they deliver what they promise it could be very promising case for investors. We will know much more after they launch their platform on 2nd of July. So know it's the time since their token sale ends by the end of May.

EOS is so Achilles right now that it could easily be dumped at main net lunch, when it happens and it is very soon as date is coming. Having in mind it is already among top coins I do not believe it can bring that high return easily. Yet it is hard to find winner coin, we would all like to know and get rich quick. Bit yet even within crypto you will have to work and do your research before investing. It is painful and hard process but this is the best way to trust yourself than to listen what some people have to say. Because most of the time those people will shill the coin that they are holding because they want their coin to increase.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

Nobody can predict something like that, you need to lower your expectations. Most of the time, you will see small gains and high losses short term and would recommend focusing of the long term.

I have a few favourites that I think will be successful this year: IOST, XVG, IOTA.
Why do you think nobody? It's classified information and it's not easy to get it. I would invest in Siacoin.
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

Nobody can predict something like that, you need to lower your expectations. Most of the time, you will see small gains and high losses short term and would recommend focusing of the long term.

I have a few favourites that I think will be successful this year: IOST, XVG, IOTA.
Why do you think nobody? It's classified information and it's not easy to get it. I would invest in Siacoin.

What makes you think that SIACOIN has a huge potential to moon atleast 10x? It seems like siacoin is already pumped up this year. Is there any news coming from them which make the price increase?
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

Try to follow EOS. If they deliver what they promise it could be very promising case for investors. We will know much more after they launch their platform on 2nd of July. So know it's the time since their token sale ends by the end of May.

EOS is so Achilles right now that it could easily be dumped at main net lunch, when it happens and it is very soon as date is coming. Having in mind it is already among top coins I do not believe it can bring that high return easily. Yet it is hard to find winner coin, we would all like to know and get rich quick. Bit yet even within crypto you will have to work and do your research before investing. It is painful and hard process but this is the best way to trust yourself than to listen what some people have to say. Because most of the time those people will shill the coin that they are holding because they want their coin to increase.

I agree on what you have said. People really want to shill the coin that they are holding so its very important to have our own research on the coins that we want to buy.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

EXRN - Check out that coin. It has been under the radar since it has been airdropped and it gained by x156 since then. The coin has a huge potential and a unique idea to back up the price increase.

I just checked EXRN in coinmarketcap and it has very low volume in daily basis. Also, It is not listed on major or either a decent exchange which gave me a negative feedback on it.
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

I see IOTA as a strong contender for another moonshot, though I am by no means a perfect prognosticator.
Ayuluv2001

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

A better way is to look at the project and "low value coin + low perceived value" at the moment.

I am following one very closely which eventually I had shifted most of my assets on it.

LCC can be something up and coming. It is undervalued now somehow and it might hit 1/10 of LTC price
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Your forms are too great to achive considering how hard the downfall hit the market at the start of the year. But for me Deb would be profitable once product is released since they have a productive team.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

What can you say about the TRON cryptocurrency?

I think that TRON can grow to $ 7 by the end of the summer. In June they start their own network.

hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

I just checked EXRN in coinmarketcap and it has very low volume in daily basis. Also, It is not listed on major or either a decent exchange which gave me a negative feedback on it.
It is unwise to base a coin's potential only on it's market volume and exchanges that it is listed in.  If that were a good metric, OP would have just easily checked out a random coin on kucoin, throw some money in it and be done with it. But that is not the case. Coins that moon are the one's which goes unnoticed at first.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

Most likely these are coins that will be in great demand, and to those I refer to the blockchain platforms. This could well be EOS, Waves, AION, ICX.
0Alvaren0

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Dear Co-alt coin trader and investors,

I would like to know which alt coins do you think that will give minimum 1000%-2000% this year? Kindly give also brief explanation why the coins and tokens you choose will moon this year.

Please respect every post and no swearing. Every individual has their own opinion so please respect.

First of all, I'd like to warn you against asking such advise, everyone has their own agenda. So long as you take peoples replies as a grain of salt and always DYOR.

Now to your question - I won't give you what coins/tokens I like, rather...my way of looking at things Smiley

If it's multipliers you're after, there's many things to consider. For example: the current token price? it's easier for a token to reach $1 from .10c than it is for $10 to reach $60 (it's just a mental barrier)

Then you can take a look at market cap, run the numbers, is there much room to grow?

Then the team, are they hitting their goals? making great partnerships?

Last but not least, do you BELIEVE in the project? If you don't believe in the project and what they aim to achieve, you'll be more likely to panic sell and miss out on potential profits. (study historical charts of other coins and you will see what I mean)

I hope that gives you a bit of guidance
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Many coins are undervalued. I like nem, waves, good technology behind them. 10X I think can do, the capitalization is not high relative to the market.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Dear Co-alt coin trader and investors,

I would like to know which alt coins do you think that will give minimum 1000%-2000% this year? Kindly give also brief explanation why the coins and tokens you choose will moon this year.

Please respect every post and no swearing. Every individual has their own opinion so please respect.

The above percentage level to achieve this year is difficult as market is not fully recovered but i support ETH.As per many crypto traders ETH is expected to reach between $2k-$3k at the end of 2018.Once the scalabilty issue is don,then transactions speed would much faster at low rates would possible,then price would definitely escalate but to achieve above mentioned % is difficult,it may possible in 2019 not in 2018.Lets be optimistic.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

I think Spotcoin is one of the ICO tokens which gives us at least 10x or higher in this year and early 2019. Spotcoin is a neo-based token(NEP-5). Spotcoin will fill the gap between the traditional banking sector and the emerging digital currency marketplace. We are focused on making the financial institution of the future accessible for everyone. Spotcoin will have a mining facility which has at least 4500gpu working and more to come depends on clients. They will launch exchanges where the spotcoin holders will have the share of 51% trading fees on a weekly basis and 12 of total company profit as yearly basis. So I think Spotcoin will be one of the best ICO of 2018.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

an increase of 1000% - 20000% is very difficult to achieve in the near future.
what makes you think so?
Agreed, this is impossible because there is not so much money in the world  Grin
But it would be great  Grin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

IOTA may be one of the top altcoins in 2018 and is modeled after the Internet of things (IoT). It has zero fees, no miners and has an unlimited transaction rate which means scalability is not an issue here.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

Of course, before the end of the year a lot of allocation of seats can change.
OCoin deserves special attention, in my opinion. I think that the project has a great future.
But for today Zilliqa is the most promising project. It can compete with Ether. The price and profit in many respects will depend on who is the first to solve the problem of network scalability. It will be a war or a pool of efforts.

Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

TRON & COLX.  Colx has already rocketed from 8-9 sats back in March to 36 sat now.  The project is young, but the devs have been busy as bees all year. It is a community privacy coin that because of its immature status gets overlooked and overshadowed by bigger projects, but remember the bigger projects were small too!  Of course, everyone has heard of TRON, so I won't go there again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: