Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP DUMPING IT LOSERS!!!  (Read 1639 times)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:54:08 AM

cryptsy sell history had a sale of 6 DOGE for 0.48BTC lol.... i am assuming people were hoping to buy out coinmarketcap... i wish i had 0.48btc to throw away lol.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:55:16 AM

A currency has its value when there is much demand and sell supply when it was launched on cryptsy it went upto 0.1 BTC per dogecoin that makes it $50 per doge coin but you guys started dumping it and the value sank.

You run with dogs you die with dogs.  Cool

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:55:29 AM

$ 50 per dogecoin hugh, let me see 8,880,118,756  doge out there

marketcap would be  $444,005,937,800  
bitcoin marketcap =    $ 6,173,026,790

Pipedream

Yeah they just dont get the laws of the market like that. I think the problem is too many people got fooled and someone walked away with a ton of money. Typical hype and then dump. now the rest of the people are sitting there wondering what happen.

I know I saw a video today on youtube that already has 10.000 views, literally saying "dogecoin become a millionaire, get rich quick", lol, so yeah that can lead to peeps already thinking they became a millionaire over night when they saw that 0.1 btc test trade and then get angry when the price settled at a normal level.

sadly a lot of young people are gonna loose an awefull lot of money on this one

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:57:50 AM

Dumbasses who bought into pump and dump,are now crying that their coin has been dumped...

HA

I think many of us warned ahead of time but of course no one wanted to listen. Those of us vets who been here though the Harazd coin a thons know what happens lol.

I feel bad for the Owner of Cryptsy who worked hard to get this stupid coin on the market.

The only thing that has going for this coin is the stupid meme that will run out of steam.  Atleast prime coin,Dev coin, or even BBQ coin has a purpose...

It will be interesting to see what happens to the DOGE price once the meme moves from being "much humour" to "such annoy" Tongue
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:03:28 AM

It will be interesting to see what happens to the DOGE price once the meme moves from being "much humour" to "such annoy" Tongue

That hasn't happened yet?  Wink

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:04:22 AM

OK, everyone.... remember that we saw it first here. give it 3 weeks.
Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:58:07 AM

Come on guys and gals!
Dump your lol-coins and run for something real (WorldCoins).
While somebody is willing to pay something for your Dogecoins, there is a great opportunity to have a look more stable and potential coin like WorldCoin.
Let the suckers have their joke-coins and let the strong money prevail!!!  Cheesy

It is not too late - if you mined it you get now probably the best price you would ever get. Now is the time to jump out and come to WorldCoin which is more conservative but still for big buyers have excellent opportunities to increase their purchasing power.
WDC has still active developers, it has a foundation behind it to back it up, the fiat-exchange will be launched in beta on this Friday. It is secure etc.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:48:32 PM

A currency has its value when there is much demand and sell supply when it was launched on cryptsy it went upto 0.1 BTC per dogecoin that makes it $50 per doge coin but you guys started dumping it and the value sank.

pretty much this! you fucking imbeciles ruined my chances of getting my 5000USD trade on! why can't you all be patient and sell SLOWLY!

lol newbs. The prices were faked by making fraudulent trades and people buying their own coins with alt accounts to push the price up. Doge was more than $50 at one point and was the most expensive coin on coinmarketcap even beating Bitcoin to number one position.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:13:12 PM

Reminds me of Nawazish's thread, 'Stop selling your Bitbars cheap'.

Come to think of it, OP is probably the same guy. Or atleast going through a similar learning curve Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: