Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43356 times)
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:16:49 AM

Do not think like that, maybe luck has not met you, still optimistic for the future, one day surely good luck will come to you after what you have been through now, believe me

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:33:51 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Do the smart thing. If you feel like selling, hodl. Feel like hodling, sell. Simple strats
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:00:54 AM

something like that often happens. I often experience when I hodl ripple, the price goes up and I keep hodl to wait for higher prices, but when I will sell the price drops again. in the crypto industry this is the case, price fluctuations occur very quickly and are difficult to predict. you are not damned, indeed that is how the industry is running.
Abosede

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:10:29 AM

You are not cursed,I will rather say,you are not precise, maybe you are acting base on speculation and rather than base on your own research of the market, you need to understand how the crypto market works then you will be able ti make the right choice.Making your choice base on just speculation may harm you.Make your research before making your decision.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:21:31 AM

Well we all experience that thing, selling now for a little bit of money then regret because the following day it will pump. We cant predict the flow ups and down so its normal to commit mistakes. Just learn the lesson
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Yes, not only are you cursed, most people sell prematurely, I think it is sometimes right to sell and get out of the coin, read a lot of books on trading

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Yes, not only are you cursed, most people sell prematurely, I think it is sometimes right to sell and get out of the coin, read a lot of books on trading
Information plays the largest role in trade, especially in the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that you need to study a lot of theory first.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:24:55 PM

You are not cursed but naive and uninformed. First, try to know a thing or two about the bounty tokens you hunt. Some are huge gems and not worth dumping even in the next 6months. Second, always follow the news, they are technically what drive the price movements

terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:33:51 PM

No one can predict with 100% probability how the market will behave tomorrow. You're not the only one who's been in this kind of situation. Learn from mistakes, do not worry and try to analyze your actions and learn from this experience.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:40:21 PM

You are not cursed buddy, everybody faces the same challenges and how you get yourself out of it makes you who you are. My only advice to you today is, for you not to give up but stand firm in your hodl of good coins from good project because no matter how dip the price gets it will surely come back up.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:47:36 PM

I think that it is impossible to accurately predict the growth or fall of such tokens or coins, as they are often traded in small volumes and jumps can be very unexpected and strong.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:49:53 PM

No you are not cursed the only problem is that you are not patient also have it in mind that you can't always be 100% correct with your decision some are wrong and some are right be responsible for any one you take either good or bad and be more patient and look at market condition before you sell your token or coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:56:56 PM

No you are not curse all you need to do is critically examine the market before taking any decision of buying and sekking
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:05:59 PM

In order not to suffer from the change in the price of a coin, after you sell it - do not look at the prices of this coin. You need to be confident and go forward. The main thing to remember is that if you have already earned your investment, then you need to rejoice and not be upset because of the further growth of this coin after your sale.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 02:23:33 PM

Each of us sometimes faces a losing streak in business, and this is quite natural. And if you are unlucky for a long time, then, most likely, you are missing something and repeating the same mistakes. Exhale and analyze

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:13:35 PM

If you are so unlucky, I advise you to wait for a new bull market. During the bull market, the value of altcoins is growing for Bitcoin and this applies even to shitcoins. So do not rush to part with the coins, just be patient and wait.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:40:32 PM

Actually it's not a curse or something mystical because in my opinion it's not lucky. Some people experience it because Cryptocurrency is always changing or unstable because there are many parties in it. We just need to be more patient and able to understand the situation so that we do not misstep or take action.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:47:08 PM

It is a phenomenon, i have been there before. I have some coins in my wallets that worth good money last year. i kept them for the price to appreciate more; behold, now, they have lost over 70% value. What i have learnt over time now is to reduce my profit margin.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

Just keep you coins or tokens that you have earned till the better times. It does not make any sense to sell you coins right now, because they are worth absolutely nothing. Be patient and hold your coins till the better market conditions.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:14:50 PM

Every coin you holds has its own potential to grow its price in the market as long as the projects owners continuing to develop their platform though some coins will turn into shitcoin so I suggest that you must be attentive and keep lurking on their community for every coin you and see it for yourself if the project is worth to hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: