Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: “BTCP to replace monero as the top privacy coin” John macafee  (Read 802 times)
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

John macafee also said btcp is the best bitcoin fork ever and offers the best privacy technology!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=m55naihyc8E
John McAffee is a dumbass imho. I think he bought into Bitcoin Private, then pumped it with this interview with goal to dump this news spike. I would not trust him and I think more that Bitcoin Private could become better Zcash, but not better Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

He does have influence and pull in the cryptosphere; wonder how much this will make make BTCP bump.
Lontonbit (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

I’ve noticed many experts have been talking about the importance of privacy coins lately. I’m willing to bet that most new investors will go straight to bitcoin private, just for the name alone. On top of that,  many experienced firms who understand the underlying technology will know that btcp offers highest quality privacy features. As a programmer myself I can tell how well written the coding is. 99% of the investors here Don’t have a clue of the underlying coding that these cryptos are built on.

It’s gold for nerds
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

John macafee also said btcp is the best bitcoin fork ever and offers the best privacy technology!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=m55naihyc8E

McAfee can be paid to do anything. It has been mentioned before that he offers altcoin endorsement services or crypto related retweets/tweets for monetary rewards, so anything that comes out of his mouth can and most probably is sponsored content that can't be trusted.

I'm not saying that BTCP doesn't have a future, it probably does, and prices can climb during a bull market. But McAfee in my opinion is simply not a good source of info.

Also personally I'm still holding my XMR simply because I don't like fork coins, and BTCP doesn't have the community or reputation that XMR has.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

He is associated with developing the most successful antivirus software in the world. He received a bachelor's degree in mathematics in 1967 from Roanoke College, which subsequently awarded him an honorary Sc.D. degree in 2008. One of the best programmer/software engineer’s ever and you idiots are fucking clueless. What have you done in your lifetime??

It’s gold for nerds
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

It is funny that people are talking this guy serious, this is someone that said he is paid to tweet about projects, for me I take his statement with a pinch of salt. There is no way BTCP is replacing Monero, the technology behind Monero is still the best in Privacy coins followed closely by Zcash

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

It is funny that people are talking this guy serious, this is someone that said he is paid to tweet about projects, for me I take his statement with a pinch of salt. There is no way BTCP is replacing Monero, the technology behind Monero is still the best in Privacy coins followed closely by Zcash
Are you a software engineer? Or are you just a mindless sheep following the herd?

It’s gold for nerds
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

This wasn’t a paid shilling confirmed. It wasn’t a tweet either, it was an interview in where he expressed his opinion. He is also an extremely high end software developer who knows what projects have solid coders. You can hate macafee and btcp all you want if that makes you feel better or you can do some research. I’ve been a programmer for 8 years so if you feel the need to talk seriously about a project let’s talk. I can tell you right now that btcp developers are top notch and this project is massively undervalued for what it offers.
Do you have any idea about how advertisement works, he was an developer is the apt sentence, he developed something in the past and i do not see any new projects he released in the past decade, i was a software developer in the past but the technology is changing rapidly, i am not sure about BTCP or its development team.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

It has been confirmed by many experts that BTCP has the best coding and best tech for privacy coins.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

replace monero, whats the target price? https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-private/usd
or in terms of utiliti?
yonton

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

replace monero, whats the target price? https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-private/usd
or in terms of utiliti?

I think around $1000 is reasonable for what it offers.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:18:25 AM by jmigdlc99

Funnny how despite this huge shill attempt, BTCP price has stayed the same. In fact, it's even at par to one of it's all time lows.

First no exchanges support it, now this constant dumpinng.. Someone must really hate the BitcoinPrivate project or the team behind it. I would normally say this could be a good buying opportunity but with all thats happening, i don't know what to think anymore.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
yonton

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

Funnny how despite this huge shill attempt, BTCP price has stayed the same. In fact, it's even at par to one of it's all time lows.

First no exchanges support it, now this constant dumpinng.. Someone must really hate the BitcoinPrivate project or the team behind it.
It just means its an excellent opportunity to get in cheap.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

Yes, nowis the best time to buy btcp. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. You just need to do your own research and don’t follow the mindless sheep trolls.

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Altcoin buzz is loading up on BTCP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15qfFG-x554

It’s gold for nerds
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

I think I agree averagely with John Macafee on btcp replacing monero because bitcoin private is a potential project and one of the best forks bitcoin has. Btcp has the possibility of replacing monero in the nearest future if it maintains it's stability.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

It has been confirmed by many experts that BTCP has the best coding and best tech for privacy coins.

care to explain who are the experts that you were talking about ?
also it would be nice if you can shows us the link to them or source or something like that,so we can read it and 'understand' it very well like you did.
tried to find it but failed.
seems like i missed something here.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:29 AM

BTCP dev interviewed by crypto0 at consensus yesterday! The community is growing at rapid pace. Once this market breaks free from the bear market, btcp is going to explode! Privacy is quickly becoming a hot topic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oyG6g5KGAU&feature=youtu.be&t=2528

PS. Don’t feed the trolls Smiley

It’s gold for nerds
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

BTCP may be a good privacy coin and so are many others. It is hard to know which one will be top in future. Mcafee has a history of pumping plenty of bad ICOs for money so cannot trust his statements.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

I thought he was saying this about Verge at the time when he was promoting this coin and pumped hard. He was making ridicoulos claims, such as Verge will be worth 10$ to make more people buy it, so i don't really trust the coins that he is recommending.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: