Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26196 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

Pass KYC is now almost mandatory for many good bounty companies and if you want to continue to participate and receive further profits, you will have to pass KYC. It is necessary to weed out suspicious projects.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Kyc is just a means of knowing the real identity of investors or bounty hunters before it used to be only investors who pass through kyc process but now bounty hunters are included to go through the process, it reduces multiple accounts amongst bounty hunters.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Personally, we do not do anything right now. Why? Everything is simple, we send our personal data to unknown people. Unfortunately, KYC does not guarantee us that we will get tokens, or ICO will enter the market, and your data will already be online.

I think many have non-moving experience. And to participate in airdrop c KYC is generally silly.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

Investor you or participate in the bounty no difference you get tokens that have value. And KYC is needed only to find out your identity as for example people from Pakistan are forbidden to participate.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

KYC in bounty or airdrop gives only the effect of a headache. I try not to connect with this.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
In General, the passage of KYC, undesirable procedure, today in this market a lot of different scams,so their data people spread very reluctantly, many refuse to participate in projects because of KYC and I understand them, I also adhere to this position.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
In General, the passage of KYC, undesirable procedure, today in this market a lot of different scams,so their data people spread very reluctantly, many refuse to participate in projects because of KYC and I understand them, I also adhere to this position.
I would like to know the statistics, then the scammers used the company’s ico to steal personal data to the investor and participants in the Bounty companies who fill out the KYC form during registration. Apparently there are no such statistics, but nonetheless, apart from the big hype, if there is a real threat during the passage of the KYC?

HELLO EVERYONE.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

KYC means Know your Customer to prevent MONEY LAUNDERING or such thing, for bounty purpose it is to prevent multiple accounts joining in one bounty,
In fact, KYC is a process that is created only for verifying wallets on different platforms. In any case, all these data will be processed and then deposited in the state structures is predictable.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

KYC means Know your Customer to prevent MONEY LAUNDERING or such thing, for bounty purpose it is to prevent multiple accounts joining in one bounty,
In fact, KYC is a process that is created only for verifying wallets on different platforms. In any case, all these data will be processed and then deposited in the state structures is predictable.

In any case, this all leads to the disclosure of your personality. This is bad anyway. If fraudsters do not get to your wallet, the state will do it. Maybe not today, but they will do it.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

Kyc is not good for the airdrops and i will never do that.
Know your customer is not a good thing for the investors or participants.
it is for the ICO team to be sure that their token will not be send to restricted country for their safety.
but i wonder about KYC. If the investors can't participate in ICO he/she can still buy at the market right? so useless?
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

I think kyc before ends with a good cause and i really taught if a bounties requires kyc it is really a legit project,but it was not! Im not saying all bounties requires kyc is not a legit,but i am a victim of that kyc also.,so better be thinkful and wise on doing so agressive,they will get your informations to hackers.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

I don't even like it in any way as my way don't go with it any more ,I see kyc as an excuse to be a genius project, but collecting data is more risky than anything as I don't trust those people with my kyc as I have made up my mind never to send my data to any project any more as market will be where to wait for such project if really it will be big.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Investor you or participate in the bounty no difference you get tokens that have value. And KYC is needed only to find out your identity as for example people from Pakistan are forbidden to participate.

I went through the KYC in many projects. In most of them he is formal. Where you need to send only a passport photo or ID card. There are a lot of similar photos on the Internet, and dishonest people can send these documents without any problems.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Some bounties require KYC because of regulatory purposes. Not all countries allow their people to invest in ICOs due to cryptocurrency regulation in some countries, that is why some projects require KYC. Some must be requiring it so that bounty hunters will not cheat on their bounties. However, there are issues that personal data are sold in black market. That is why, you should join projects with KYC at your own risk.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

All things must have two sides between good and bad, now almost all projects and titans need KYC as a joint requirement and I am a good thing with financial system development and multi-account fraud. on the other hand KYC people are useless because it is used as a crime and our data can be done for bad actions out there. I also take the positive side if KYC is a good system.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

I pass KYC only in places where I know that my data will be in secure. For example, you can pass KYC on exchange or in ICO where you want to invest. But of course I try not passing KYC

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

it is not recommended  to do KYC for scam projects. Only do it if you believe the project actually has potential.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

For the most part, this gives us an understanding that the company is going to work in the legal zone of the United States and other countries where the disclosure of investors is necessary, according to the laws.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

To be honest, anything good does not give me the KYC. On the contrary, it seems to me that this is some kind of deception and I just give my passport details. I'm not happy that many ICO consider KYC the norm
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

I don't think it gives me anything other than my rewards that I will earn to my participated in the bounty campaign in their projects but still I use to follow their rules because it is the requirements of their ICO before participating to their campaign or in investing your money. And I think it is good enough to secure their projects that their will no cheaters or anything.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: