Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:22:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Market Reopening in South Korea  (Read 156 times)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Though i was mood off for market down today, hearing this news my mind just becomes fresh and cool   Cool  If South Korea comes again in the crypto platform then all altcoins will have a massive growth! South Korea, China was one of the best bitcoin supported countries. But last year we lose them. And, now, if South Korea will back on the track then China may follow their step!

I hope this year gonna be huge for the all cryptocurrency coins  Let's hope for the best.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Thats really good news. South Korea big member in crypto area. I'm sure that this will improve the market and BTC and altcoins will go up. We need it now.
It is a really good news but for the entire market to improve all the major countries has to follow the same regulation pattern, we need to monitor these ICO and we need legit projects to collect the funds and the regulation will help the investors about the risk involved in these investments because the scams will be no longer in the market and there will be more transparency.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

Great news. Even if it happened in march. Now, that the market has recovered, the ICO scene shall thrive.
Korea is a great market in terms of crypto, so it could mean higher amounts accumulated by the ICOs.
Definitely nice.
I'd love to see ICO becoming more of a norm.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Thats really good news. South Korea big member in crypto area. I'm sure that this will improve the market and BTC and altcoins will go up. We need it now.
Who cares anyway ? They can as well just stay out completely and it is not like it has any effect in the crypto world as the world keeps developing and growing without them. It is good news for them and their own people as I believe that any country that is trying to stay away will still definitely regret missing out at the end, and who on earth is that going to be paining? Obviously not us, neither is it the countries that are smart enough to embrace it and at least regulate it.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Good news for investors who have joined the Korean Ico project and become a fresh breeze for the owners of large capital. because many ico are successful in korean country like MITX.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: