Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .:: [ANN] Coinium Pool Network ::. | [0% Fee!][DDOS][EU+US][Stratum][Fail-over]  (Read 18959 times)
raistlinthewiz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 11:58:40 AM

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3337
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3337

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:59:19 AM

@abdulmad make sure you check the accept terms and conditions checkbox in the registration page;

Oops my bad, never new that was a button. Thanks sorted.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:13:26 PM

Yes you are a pool hopper whom is behind easy hit & run money.
Here we go again with the lies, can you even control yourself?  I hardly call 10+ hours constantly mining at 2.8MH on your site a pool hopper for easy money.  Not that I actually got any from you, even though you personally told me I would.  Haven't checked those chat logs have you, well I bet you have but you wont admit to what you said in chat.
I have used cex.io constantly as one of my pools for months and months non stop and also multipool so please don't tell me I am a pool hopper.  I was trying to use your site for lotto as MP and cex.io obviously don't do those coins.
I would of mined for ages had you and your site not been so bad so don't go accusing me of being a hopper just to divert the attention away from yourself.
I have many miners in many pools, just not going to be any ever again in yours, hate liars with a passion.

skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

Yes you are a pool hopper whom is behind easy hit & run money.
Here we go again with the lies, can you even control yourself?  I hardly call 10+ hours constantly mining at 2.8MH on your site a pool hopper for easy money.  Not that I actually got any from you, even though you personally told me I would.  Haven't checked those chat logs have you, well I bet you have but you wont admit to what you said in chat.
I have used cex.io constantly as one of my pools for months and months non stop and also multipool so please don't tell me I am a pool hopper.  I was trying to use your site for lotto as MP and cex.io obviously don't do those coins.
I would of mined for ages had you and your site not been so bad so don't go accusing me of being a hopper just to divert the attention away from yourself.
I have many miners in many pools, just not going to be any ever again in yours, hate liars with a passion.

Kestrel71 - stop your ranting you know how it works and if not let me explain what he has already explained:
he 'promised you' that you will be paid in the assumption you would continue mining and then you would obviously participate in the next block after the orphan - hence meaning a payout..
you otoh stick to your bad accusations w/o spending time to understand how it works - which he has gone at lengths to explain to you. you just don't want to accept what is clear - open your eyes and understand how the technicalities works..
you unfortunately decided to leave the pool during an orphan, or a bit into the next block - had you continued just a while longer, into a valid block, you would have had your payout and all your bad accusations would have been unnecessary.. you just decided to stop mining before you could participate in the full block completion..
The pool is alright and everything works as expected - if you stay with it..

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:53:41 PM

another topic:
would it be possible to alter the code/programming for the site so that I don't have to login every time I return to the site to check..?
even a few minutes away from it triggers a new login..

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 01:57:23 PM

@skywave I'm aware of the issue, need to reset the cookies. It is in my todo list already. Actually I tried once but caused problems for our users, so I have to first make sure it's a clean transition for everyone. You know when someone can't access the site or something happens cause of a configuration change - they start naming & scheming us  and the pool in a second Smiley

skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

@skywave I'm aware of the issue, need to reset the cookies. It is in my todo list already. Actually I tried once but caused problems for our users, so I have to first make sure it's a clean transition for everyone. You know when someone can't access the site or something happens cause of a configuration change - they start naming & scheming us  and the pool in a second Smiley

lol  Wink alright i'll wait for that - it's not that important though - just a small detail..
site is running smooth that's what counts..

raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:29:02 PM

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3333
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3333

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:41:23 PM

Quick Start

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3336
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3336

CGMiner Configuration

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Quick Start

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3338
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3338

CGMiner Configuration

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Quick Start

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3334
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3334

CGMiner Configuration

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:12:59 PM

Hey Rwiz - there is a new Eartcoin forum where pool owners can claim their section, it already has a few members. 

Info here:

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/hosted-groups-and-forums/

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
thefewminutes

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:02:59 AM

@kestrel send me your pool username and which pool you were in. i'll fix manually.
@bones please also give me ur username and which pool u were in.
@etayel i'll send your rewards, just too busy atm fixing issues.
@pikuchato, thefewminutes, BongaManollo I'll send you guys incorrectly billed tx-fees.

still haven't received incorrectly billed tx-fees
raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 10:41:30 AM

@thefewminutes, I only see a single transaction with incorrect TX-fee;

107417   thefewminutes   2013-12-30 18:05:09   TXFee   Confirmed   ep85TjNQ...4PCmwqi3      n/a   10.00000000

can you confirm that? I'll be then sending back you 9 EAC.

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

if you can give a estimate hour/day, i'll be checking it
well, now I have been mining to the proper url for half a day (since my post on January 01, 2014, 07:38:12 PM above) and from this moment it's OK... But before this moment yesterday I was mining for a few hours, and the account balance didn't change. That's why I would like to have this thing checked in order to know if everything is OK.
About 2 hours before the moment I've pointed in my post Smiley

thefewminutes

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:21:32 PM

107417   thefewminutes   2013-12-30 18:05:09   TXFee   Confirmed   ep85TjNQ...4PCmwqi3      n/a   10.00000000

yes that is correct but is there a fee? it was set to auto, not a manual draw
raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 03:21:42 PM

> I have been mining to the proper url for half a day

were you using a wrong port or?

raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

yes that is correct but is there a fee? it was set to auto, not a manual draw

that's the only TX fee commited as 10 EAC. please give my our EAC address and I'll be sending your 9 EAC's.

raistlinthewiz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:12:06 PM

We have opened our forums & support system. You can now create support tickets for anything related to our pools over here: http://www.coinium.org/forum/10-support-requests/

Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

Hi did something happen to the Earthcoin pool overnight (last 10 hours)? 

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: