Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason I joined, scryptpools.com  (Read 619 times)
Rupluttaja (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:06:09 PM

I joined these forums to get help from Phonetic.  Huh
I registered to his dogecoin pool at scryptpools.com
Everything went fine for a day untill suddenly I werent able to login to the site.
It keeps saying that my username or password are not correct and when attempting to reset my password it says "Unable to send email"
 Sad
Their so called "contact" email isnt probably even being monitored and only way to get some helpdesk like action is through the thread but whopsidoo

You can't post a reply to the thread NOR can you send a private message, so here we are.
 Angry
Phonetic if you see this, please chech your f:ing email that you have set on your site. "scryptpools@gmail.com"
frogue

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:39:10 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 11:49:17 PM by frogue

Leave that horrible pool.

It's the pool is the worst pool I have used, and the owner of the pool seems like a selfish jerk too.

I was an early adopter of Dogecoin. Started mining since the second/third day. The first pool I was part of was Scryptpools, because at the time I didn't know better. I have a hashrate of 1.4 MH/s, but a friend of mine had a hash rate of only 150 KH/s. Yet despite having 1/10th of my hash rate, he his total earnings were 1/4 of mine. In the end I only got 50% of what my hashrate should have earned me after wasting 3 days mining in that crap scam pool.

I created a manual payout transaction for the remaining balance on my account for 1054.04616782 last night around 9 PM. At the time, the transaction fee for manual payouts was 0.1 DOGE.

After several hours of waiting, I finally received the transaction in my wallet. However, I was puzzled where the incoming amount was from because it was for only 954 DOGE. After looking at my account's transactions, I saw that there was a 100 DOGE fee that was deducted from my amount.

I went back to look at my account and noticed that the fee changed from 0.1 DOGE to 100 DOGE. They changed the transaction fee after I created my payout, and took 10% of my deposit. If it was 100 DOGE to begin with, I would have never done it. This is disgraceful.

I've already gotten screwed out of 50% of my earnings from this pool because of a ridiculously unfair percent of earnings for higher hashrates versus lower hashrates. What's next?

Meanwhile, it seems like the owner of scrytpools isn't even donating any of his selfish earnings back to the community despite the size of his pool. You look at other people who contribute like the owner of Netcodepool and Dogecoinpool and the owners are philanthropists. Netcodepool is has bounties for several million DOGE on their site, and he constantly gives out thousands of DOGE in to users on Reddit.

So save yourself the stress and jump to another pool like netcodepool or webxass. I regret ever wasting my time on scryptpools.
RoslavJar

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:28:43 PM

I too got out of there. I'm low end miner and having to pay 100 for cashout is too much for me. And autocashout minimum was raised from 10k to 50k, no way I can make that much with mobile Nvidia card. Im using fastpool now.
danixleet

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:57:09 PM

I too got out of there. I'm low end miner and having to pay 100 for cashout is too much for me. And autocashout minimum was raised from 10k to 50k, no way I can make that much with mobile Nvidia card. Im using fastpool now.

What pool would you's suggest then ?
RoslavJar

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:43:51 PM

What pool would you's suggest then ?

I use fast-pool.com now. I can't say whether it is good/bad, but IMHO better then scryptpools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: