Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prowallet.biz - The first wallet that give bitcoin to you use Bitcoin.  (Read 710 times)
patco

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:59:44 AM

Can anyone confirm it's legit? Or it's just the next ponzi...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aurum

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:41:30 AM

Shocked
Fuck I like this Roll Eyes

ghghghfgh
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:55 AM

You don't need confirmation, this website is sketchy as fuck with poor translation and design from 2005

Just read Panjul's calculation and you'll see that the website doesn't make any sense on how to keep itself alive

I bet this "wallet" will ran away with its customer's coins in a few months, just like any ponzi and scam services Roll Eyes

Hello dear, well we dont disclosure how much bitcoin we have to do this campaing and we dont imagine bitcoin as $, we dont are new with bitcoin and we have biitcoin that we buyed on 2012 so you can imagine how much we have. Bitcoin can be 1 million tomorrow not is a problem to us, since we buyed it when it as little about $100, not now. But ok, not lets talk about this, someone will ask to we show one bitcoin with hundreds of bitcoin and we dont will make this. But have certain it can maintain the wallet profits with sure. To you know, the .biz domain is more expensive than the .com and we have pre-registered it for 3 years and the domain not is a problem someone can run a nice program with a free domain. Domain is the less cost on one site,  you are forgotting the system server with ddos protection that is too much expensive and the Script Dev its not cheap too. Best Regards

Sign a message from your wallet that shows that you have the necessary funds to pay your customer for using your wallet Smiley
Everest01

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:57 AM

You don't need confirmation, this website is sketchy as fuck with poor translation and design from 2005

Just read Panjul's calculation and you'll see that the website doesn't make any sense on how to keep itself alive

I bet this "wallet" will ran away with its customer's coins in a few months, just like any ponzi and scam services Roll Eyes

Hello dear, well we dont disclosure how much bitcoin we have to do this campaing and we dont imagine bitcoin as $, we dont are new with bitcoin and we have biitcoin that we buyed on 2012 so you can imagine how much we have. Bitcoin can be 1 million tomorrow not is a problem to us, since we buyed it when it as little about $100, not now. But ok, not lets talk about this, someone will ask to we show one bitcoin with hundreds of bitcoin and we dont will make this. But have certain it can maintain the wallet profits with sure. To you know, the .biz domain is more expensive than the .com and we have pre-registered it for 3 years and the domain not is a problem someone can run a nice program with a free domain. Domain is the less cost on one site,  you are forgotting the system server with ddos protection that is too much expensive and the Script Dev its not cheap too. Best Regards

Sign a message from your wallet that shows that you have the necessary funds to pay your customer for using your wallet Smiley

I couldn't stop myself for quoting this. Don't even know why it didn't came to my mind earlier.
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:27:49 AM

Shocked

irony? if not, do you like a ponzi scheme?
Aurum

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

Shocked

irony? if not, do you like a ponzi scheme?

ahhhahah, no. Not is irony.
What an ugly vice to always accuse anything of a pyramid. I liked the idea, if in a wallet i leave my bitcoin stopped and i do not gain anything why not try here. I'm not putting dozens of bitcoins, I put in my address only 0.05 and I'm enjoying the results. I may even be wrong, this site may close in 3-6-12 months, but until then, I'll increase my bitcoins Smiley

Pecuniam collocandi. Et magis earn pecuniam.

ghghghfgh
prowallet (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:59:37 AM

We like to inform we made a tutorial movie. Watch now and learn more about our bitcoin wallet: https://prowallet.biz/tutorial

Best Regards
Aurum

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

My third withdraw of 0.011 btc on Pro wallet with pics. Thanks i am very happy.

ghghghfgh
prowallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

We like to announce we are now a Dogecoin and Litecoin Wallet. Now you have 3 wallets services: Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin.

You can now earn Profits on BTC, DOGE and LTC. Note each wallet will have their balance, profits and PROW tickets separated.

Use our Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin wallet, and earn profits every 30 minutes.

Watch our Tutorial movie on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKywDOlUg-k and learn more about our services.

We are completing 3 months Online now, we just want to thanks all Prowallet Customers for helping us to grow every day.

Best Regards

Admin
prowallet.biz
prowallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

Hello Dears, more good news. You can now Trade/Exchange:
* BTC Prow profit balance Trade/Exchange to DOGE Prow Profit balance,
* BTC Prow profit balance Trade/Exchange to LTC Prow Profit balance,
* DOGE Prow profit balance Trade/Exchange to LTC Prow Profits balance.

The BTC, DOGE and LTC main Wallet profit balance still can't be trade or exchanged or used to buy PROW Tickets. That is a independent Balance from Main Wallet Profits and it only can be withdrawable.

Thanks again to all that help us growing. Please promote our site by: https://prowallet.biz/index.php?friend=YouremailHere and help us to grow more fast. You will earn 0.00002 PROW tickets for each deposit your referral make + 3% from your referral profits from main wallet profits (each 30 minutes) and from PROW profits (each 1 hour).

Best Regards
Admin
Prowallet.biz
HEMPEROR JZS

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

i had people transfer me their prow tickets and now i cannot log in, go figure.
prowallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:51:56 AM

i had people transfer me their prow tickets and now i cannot log in, go figure.

Hello HEMPEROR you made fake account and enjoy the PROW Bonus, so you transfer the bonus to your account, the system flag your account and blocked it. Please read our terms we dont allow multiple accounts. Best Regards
Nichols3018

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

Has anyone confirmed this site??

HEMPEROR JZS

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

it is a good idea to attract people the % every 30 minutes, but how can I trust you depositing an amount on your site? and try to improve the design of the site

Hello Lord, thanks we will do our best. About the trust on profits as we say if we dont pay your profits just dont use our wallet anymore, funds you dont will lose since the bitcoin wallet is your, only you can decrypt your wallet with your passwords. If we dont pay your profit just move your funds to other bitcoin wallet.

Best Regards

if you dont pay, just move the btc or other coins to another walleT? if you dont pay, how can we trust that you will send coins after not paying? lol

your site is scammy. your broken english shows us alot about your site, not to mention how quick your admins are to ban accounts from logging in, so you expect us to trust you after you are ban happy, and stealing peoples coins to pay other people? nice ponzi but no thanks  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: