Author Topic: 😬😬😬  (Read 2969 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

My latest work could be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502223.0
What I understood reviewing the whole topic is: You were humiliated by almost all the comments on that topic. I see The pharmacist and marlboroza removed their redTag. May be they removed it to show some sympathy to you. They were sick and tired of your trolling I guess.

I will act as their lawyer, I will expose the people in position of power for their abuse. in the end it is up to community to decide which one is trusted.
If you want to entrust your money to DT members, you should know them first, I'm here to eradicate abusers of power. I am willing to adhere to the
Rules of the forum. I would either convince DT1-2 members to remove their negative trust or would expose them for the whole community to see.
Since you are the lawyer and getting paid for it, how about the community? Will they get paid for it? They are the judge, aren't they?  Grin

How do we know you aren't colluding with DT members to red tag people and split the profits 50-50?

Now we are seeing a new business concept and this time it's with trust rating.

But I appreciate your service, it's new, it's innovative.
Very well said LOL

By the way, would I get any discount since I have 5 negative trust?
And how long it will take to clean all my negative trusts, doesn't matter if you give me any discount or not SIR digaran
My life is ruined marlboroza by all these negative trusts  Cry

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

A good service digaran acting as a lawyer here in the forum to defend his client and hopefully those who are in victim case that abusing DT members by their power. I appreciate this kind of business you have not only earning profit but helping innocent people who were convicted any abusing or cheating but not true and have already negative trust without any explanation.

Hopefully, this is not only talking money and justice, I mean those deserving to be helped is a must.

Good luck with your service offered.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Send 0.01 to this address first. 18Gykh4jE6fuyARzbC3XEzrALuKWFNHra4 if you have got a red tag from a DT1-2 member.

🖤😏
kingshahi297

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

You cant call yourself a lawyer
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:54:59 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 12:38:23 PM by marlboroza

I will act as your lawyer in negative trust cases. if you believe that you were tagged wrongfully, I will defend you by following the forum rules.

If there are enough evidence of wrongfully red tagging the forum members, DT2 members could be kicked out from their positions.

Try my service and let us all have a healthy community.

Fee is 0.01BTC for each forum account and each negative trust.

My latest work could be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502223.0

After paying me there will be no refunds, if you were not satisfied with the result, you could open a scam accusation thread against me and get me a red tag for scamming you.

This is self-moderated, I will only remove off topic replies, you are free to post whatever you want as long it relates to the topic.
May I see your license?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16542

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

Interesting service! I did something similar for free last month. Two weeks ago user eddie13 suggested I start "forum related representation services", which I declined.

Allow me to quote only this:
if you believe that you were tagged wrongfully, I will defend you
Lawyers defend guilty clients, are you willing to do that? Personally, I'm very happy if someone who deserves red trust gets it, and I wouldn't want it to be removed unless he's innocent.

Digaran is just a troll, he enjoys this attention.
It's good stuff to read while having lunch at my desk! Digaran is getting better at trolling too, I love how he wears the avatar posted by hilariousetc with pride.

On a serious note, for practical purposes, it would be nice to limit the trolling to your own threads only.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Interesting service! I did something similar for free last month. Two weeks ago user eddie13 suggested I start "forum related representation services", which I declined.

Allow me to quote only this:
if you believe that you were tagged wrongfully, I will defend you
Lawyers defend guilty clients, are you willing to do that? Personally, I'm very happy if someone who deserves red trust gets it, and I wouldn't want it to be removed unless he's innocent.

Digaran is just a troll, he enjoys this attention.
It's good stuff to read while having lunch at my desk! Digaran is getting better at trolling too, I love how he wears the avatar posted by hilariousetc with pride.

On a serious note, for practical purposes, it would be nice to limit the trolling to your own threads only.

Don't you have a merit source application to bump?
BTW, that avatar is my own, hilariousetc posted it from my profile.

🖤😏
audaciousbeing

Merit: 569

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

While it is noble to fight abuse of power, I don't think offering a service of what you can't guarantee is the best way to go. Whether abuse of power or not, I don't see the need for intermediary in getting people to clear unmerited negative trust. I have seen thread where someone was called out and he received a negative trust at the same time I have seen someone who announce he got unmerited negative trust but a further look at it, earn him more reds.

How do you mediate for someone who got a red trust for trying to sell an account because he feels its not against the forum rules but we know the cancerous effect that cause for the community. Would you then say its illegal or its immoral. You end up putting yourself in a position of conflict which you won't be able to resolve objectively. You want to help the community, remove the price tag do it as service, stand by your conviction and be known for it and maybe tomorrow you will be recognised by the guy that maintain balance of trust issues.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

While it is noble to fight abuse of power, I don't think offering a service of what you can't guarantee is the best way to go. Whether abuse of power or not, I don't see the need for intermediary in getting people to clear unmerited negative trust. I have seen thread where someone was called out and he received a negative trust at the same time I have seen someone who announce he got unmerited negative trust but a further look at it, earn him more reds.

How do you mediate for someone who got a red trust for trying to sell an account because he feels its not against the forum rules but we know the cancerous effect that cause for the community. Would you then say its illegal or its immoral. You end up putting yourself in a position of conflict which you won't be able to resolve objectively. You want to help the community, remove the price tag do it as service, stand by your conviction and be known for it and maybe tomorrow you will be recognised by the guy that maintain balance of trust issues.

You can't always win a case. what I can do however is to expose people for their abuse of power. I would either collude with DT1-2 members or would force them to leave accurate feedback on people.

If I collude with them, people would see that DT1-2 members are tagging people wrongfully all the time and they could lose their positions.
If I expose them for their inaccurate feedback, people would see that they are abusing their power and they could lose their positions.

I wont do it for free though. none of you deserve it. either you pay me and see the result, or you would suck it up and live with your tags.
Nobody has ever tested my service yet, you don't know if I can deliver or not, only way to find out is by trying my service.

🖤😏
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

I think most who receive an illegitimate - get it removed pretty easily on their own just by bringing their cases to the public..
The ones that have a harder time are the ones that have language problems and/or have no concept of proofs. Still members seem to drag the relevant intel out of them..

You may find some cases where you could establish reasonable doubt but reasonable doubt doesn't really mean someone should remove their rating.. It might work for DT though because they can't really get away with destroying people based on their feelings alone..

I think it will be hard for you to find cases because those that deserve removal are pretty rare.. Evidence by you not having found a case yet..

You could cruise the scam accusations and reputation boards or something looking for clients like an ambulance chaser, offer your services..

Keep it interesting  Wink

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

I think most who receive an illegitimate - get it removed pretty easily on their own just by bringing their cases to the public..
The ones that have a harder time are the ones that have language problems and/or have no concept of proofs. Still members seem to drag the relevant intel out of them..

You may find some cases where you could establish reasonable doubt but reasonable doubt doesn't really mean someone should remove their rating.. It might work for DT though because they can't really get away with destroying people based on their feelings alone..

I think it will be hard for you to find cases because those that deserve removal are pretty rare.. Evidence by you not having found a case yet..

You could cruise the scam accusations and reputation boards or something looking for clients like an ambulance chaser, offer your services..

Keep it interesting  Wink

I don't know what I could've done without you guys. thank you.

Here is a rare case, ambulance chasing worked. I should now pay myself I think? lol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3853171.0

🖤😏
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

So you finally got a client! You self-referred yourself for your own service. I guess now is a good time to prove your skills. If you get your red tag removed, then your business is surely gonna moon!! This trust dispute will be worth watching.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

So you finally got a client! You self-referred yourself for your own service. I guess now is a good time to prove your skills. If you get your red tag removed, then your business is surely gonna moon!! This trust dispute will be worth watching.

Of course if he thinks that he is untouchable, it wont get removed, it would only prove that there is a deep network of power abusers running free in this community.

🖤😏
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Of course if he thinks that he is untouchable, it wont get removed, it would only prove that there is a deep network of power abusers running free in this community.
Oh mate, you are now facing that problem, hopefully, IF you will solve that and I'm sure you have many clients come proving that you can really depend on them as an innocent.
Power abusers or not as long as they have a reference to prove that you have a mistake, then prove in this community that you have a right to fight them back.

Well, once again good luck mate. Maye locking on this thread is much better. Roll Eyes
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Oh mate, you are now facing that problem, hopefully, IF you will solve that and I'm sure you have many clients come proving that you can really depend on them as an innocent.
Power abusers or not as long as they have a reference to prove that you have a mistake, then prove in this community that you have a right to fight them back.

Well, once again good luck mate. Maye locking on this thread is much better. Roll Eyes

I believe this thread is the reference for my red tag.

🖤😏
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Send 0.01 to this address first. 18Gykh4jE6fuyARzbC3XEzrALuKWFNHra4 if you have got a red tag from a DT1-2 member.

I guess it's time for you to defend your own case. Send yourself 0.01BTC and defend it. If you win you will have a portfolio to showcase your work.

PS: Are you seriously living in senseless world? Your humour is really in minus direction LOL

update:

I don't know what I could've done without you guys. thank you.

Here is a rare case, ambulance chasing worked. I should now pay myself I think? lol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3853171.0
Yes, you do and also post the tx here as a proof of the payment  Roll Eyes

If you don't then I will tag you for not paying for the service.
If you lose the case then I will again tag you for failing to remove the tag.
Since you are senseless I assume you miss the humour again

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

I will expose the people in position of power for their abuse.

Have you ever done this in the past? What if the trust rating is justified?

If you want to entrust your money to DT members, you should know them first

I thought we were talking about trust ratings, not money. How does DT members giving you a negative rating mean that you are entrusting them with your money? Your logic train is slippery as a wet lizard.

I'm here to eradicate abusers of power. I would either convince DT1-2 members to remove their negative trust or would expose them for the whole community to see.

I would like to join your fight against the abusers of power. Please, share with us the information that you are planning to expose  for the whole community to see. Either you have evidence of abuses of power already, or you are talking out of your ass. Claiming that you will expose abuses of power, where there may be none, is simply nonsensical. I'd like some evidence, because leaving you a negative rating when you talked about extorting users to remove negative ratings is not an abuse of power; your bad jokes are piling up and I would ask that you take a step back to analyze.

First you talk about extorting scammers to remove your negative rating, meaning your word and ratings are worth nothing. Now you're talking about getting paid by scammers to extort DT members to remove their ratings. You are a very interesting specimen, digaran. You get in trouble, kicked out of your campaign and then grovel at the feet of other members until you are pitied enough to be given a second change. Then you slightly rearrange what you just got scolded for and are making another attempt at it.

No matter how much you polish a turd, it does not become a diamond. Stop trying to extort $ for ratings. I don't care who's rating it is, who's the receiver or what the reason is. If you know of some injustice and you demand a fee before taking a stand against this injustice, then you are a scumbag that doesn't care about truth or justice. You are concerned with lining your pockets. Please try to see how this looks to anybody on the outside. If I was marlboroza, this thread alone would be enough to make me revert my rating to negative.

How do we know you aren't colluding with DT members to red tag people and split the profits 50-50?

If you can find proof of this I would be extremely interested in seeing it. To my knowledge there aren't many, if any, people that are DT members and willing to risk their reputation by working with such a volatile and controversial user on a minimally beneficial scheme such as this. I honestly doubt that is the case. More realistically, digaran got their negative rating from marlboroza changed from a negative to a neutral after throwing a fit around the forum for about a week. Digaran tried to backpedal and explain away their statements that resulted in the negative rating. The ending result is either, digaran is a troll or digaran is lying and extorting members further than originally intended/explained.

He got his own rating changed, and now he is laughing in marlboroza's face, while believing themselves to be on a special platform.

I assume my posts will be deleted in your self-moderated thread, but just know that you gave me a big laugh and smile from reading this thread.

They are using their DT status to act as escrow, they are expecting us to entrust our money to them because they are DT members, they also have the power to inflict real damage to people's reputation and business. they are the ones who'd think that they are on a special platform. I'm just a pawn trying to sacrifice myself in order to expose them for what they truly are. for example:

Suchmoon tagged me first and later provided his reasons. in the first tag there is no mention of me being a scammer, after I pointed out his mistake he tagged me again with his own made up excuses. if you refuse to see that he is abusing his power, you are blind to the truth.

May I see your license?

Believe it or not, your action is my license, when you removed your red tag on me, it was a signal for me that there is still a chance for justice in this community.

🖤😏
bill gator
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Suchmoon tagged me first and later provided his reasons.
No, they didn't. You're just acting like you cannot see the evidence, click the links or draw the inferences necessary to understand simple ABC logic.

in the first tag there is no mention of me being a scammer

Negative feedback isn't only for verified scammers. Negative feedback can be placed upon you for literally anything. It is subjective, not regulated/moderated and I can't imagine anyone disagrees with their rating.

after I if you refuse to see that he is abusing his power, you are blind to the truth.

Yeah, at this point I'll probably let you fade into irrelevancy, because you're not funny and you make zero salient points. I am very unimpressed and I hope that you will open your eyes. Just because your behavior warrants actions and feedback from others, this does not mean it is an abuse or targeted harassment. You are delusional, if you truly believe the things you say.

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██
██
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
▄████▄▄███████████▄▄████▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
███████▀▄█████▀ ▐█████▄▀███████
██  ███ ████▀   ▀▀█████ ███  ██
██████▄▀█████  ▄█████▀▄██████
██████▄▀███▌▄██████▀▄██████
██
██████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀██
█████████▀   ▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
..SPORTS  │  CASINO  │  ESPORTS..
..BET NOW..
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Suchmoon tagged me first and later provided his reasons.
No, they didn't. You're just acting like you cannot see the evidence, click the links or draw the inferences necessary to understand simple ABC logic.

in the first tag there is no mention of me being a scammer

Negative feedback isn't only for verified scammers. Negative feedback can be placed upon you for literally anything. It is subjective, not regulated/moderated and I can't imagine anyone disagrees with their rating.

after I if you refuse to see that he is abusing his power, you are blind to the truth.

Yeah, at this point I'll probably let you fade into irrelevancy, because you're not funny and you make zero salient points. I am very unimpressed and I hope that you will open your eyes. Just because your behavior warrants actions and feedback from others, this does not mean it is an abuse or targeted harassment. You are delusional, if you truly believe the things you say.

No you are the one blind to the truth, leaving inaccurate negative feedback when it can damage reputations and businesses is abuse of power.
For once in your life try to speak without fear. don't be a sucker for money.
Suchmoon tagged me after I bumped my application, be blind and refuse to accept that he is abusing his position.

🖤😏
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Suchmoon tagged me after I bumped my application, be blind and refuse to accept that he is abusing his position.

Suchmoon has been very clear why he has tagged you.

You are:

- Offering a questionable service in a self-moderated thread
- Claiming abilities that you don't possess
- Lacking any trade history
- Providing one vouch/reference - yourself
- Requesting upfront payment without escrow
- Admitting that you will abscond with the money if you don't succeed

As a result of that tag, people see "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" under your name. That would seem a perfectly reasonable trust feedback. It is there to warn people that they stand a very high probability of losing their money if they take up your service. That is not an abuse.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: