Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 04:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help!! R9 290 CGMINER  (Read 21750 times)
BTCIRV

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

I've been told that Linux BAMT works better than windows with the R9 290 graphics card.
Maybe that is something to give it a try.

Got this up and running in 5 minutes - all 5 cards working, no issues. .. it is BY FAR easier and better equiped for 290 cards. I had downloaded it two days ago, but was reluctant for having to learn one more Linux system.. .but there was nothing to learn. edit the config, start it... it even finds and installs your cards for you.
revoltex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:43:05 AM

I've been told that Linux BAMT works better than windows with the R9 290 graphics card.

Got this up and running in 5 minutes - all 5 cards working, no issues. .. it is BY FAR easier and better equiped for 290 cards. I had downloaded it two days ago, but was reluctant for having to learn one more Linux system.. .but there was nothing to learn. edit the config, start it... it even finds and installs your cards for you.

Yes i did try it, i first tried Linux BAMT 1.3 but for some reason that wouldnt boot the machine.
So i went off and used a different version the LTC Rabbit Edition, with that on the Flash drive it boots.
But i dont know the best settings for my cards at the moment normally they would be fine with a TC of 24550 but after a while screen goes to black and i need to reset it.

Does anyone has some guidinglines for the settings with the R9 290, so it does not crash.
Hippievogel

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:21:37 PM

ive tried bamt, it kept rebooting my pc(h61 pro btc, celeron g1620, enough ram.) can you send me a link of a working Bamt version that doesnt mess up your usb stick
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:22:40 PM

You need more power!

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: