Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHATS YOUR TOP CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR HUGE GAINS?  (Read 709 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

This thread is saying everything but what coins to produce huge gains. At the end of the day, it boils down to everyone fronting whatever coin they're fascinated with, even though many cannot argue or substantiate their case for what coin they front. Must add that, the fact that one was fortunate to be part of a pumped coin or token, doesn't mean they got an eureka yet, because sooner than later the market will challenge those high heights and most of those high flyers will be dragged down to the bottom, which is where most of them truly belong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

Bitcoin is the largest coin in my portfolio so you can say I am betting alot on Bitcoin. I don’t expect Bitcoin to go 100 times big gain but I do have high hope for Bitcoin.

The altcoin I think will give me huge gain is EOS.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Hello, I would like to know what the community is currently bullish on.. You can post any coin you like, with a current price and expected price by the end of the year.

My top cryptocurrency and its growth expectation is:

INXT, current price @7-8$, expected price till the end of the year (if everything goes as planned) 100-200$ at least. No, its not even an exaggeration, as the marketcap will only have to rise to 62 million with a price of 100$ and 124 million with a price of 200$.

My favorite blockchain project is BitClave. Why?  Nowadays everything we deal with is data. The data drive robotics and electronics, our laptops, servers and much more. A lot of things, actually! I know it’s hard to believe when you hear it for the first time, but the online ads market is worth more than $550b. And it’s also data! The big corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others collect our data and sell it to advertisers. We think we use the Internet for free, but it’s not like that! There’s nothing for free in this world. We pay for it when we buy products and services because businesses are forced to advertise their products. And they are forced to go to monopolists(Google, Facebook, etc.) So, BitClave is building a decentralized monetized search engine. They’ve already got a few projects working in test mode. Think of it yourself. We’ll own our data. And in case we want to reveal it we’ll get paid by businesses. It will be our money and not Google’s or Facebook’s. Our data will be stored on a blockchain, and we’re gonna have private keys to protect it. Think of it yourself. It's also good for businesses. For the first time in the history of advertising, they'll be able to control their expenses for marketing on the Internet. I guess this video explains their concept well. They also have a Telegram group. Bitclave (https://t.me/BitClaveCommunity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

Huge gains? Nothing is a better option than ETHEREUM.

Ethereum is an innovative platform that seeks to change the world. My speculation is that it should reach it's all time values last year (which was around $1400) by then end of 2018 then rise again possible by double beyond 2019. Good news for ETH is pumped out everyday boys. Everyone is building apps on it. Just be patient.
You know that sometimes a useful and popular coins not always bring a huge gains , you know what? Because you would always become part of weak hands ....
No wonder people looking for an alternative and a random coins a lot f times chosen , so just makes sure you are watching the market closely , try to not left behind .... I can never say which one surely but I know which one has that potential based on my own research , not a random one of course. Iost and trx are my pick.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Here people always post their own coins. this is very funny. they hope that the course then rises. but no one knows which token will go x100 next. then we would all be rich and nobody would write more here
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Here people always post their own coins. this is very funny. they hope that the course then rises. but no one knows which token will go x100 next. then we would all be rich and nobody would write more here

I agree that no one knows which will give max profit, so we go with what we believe.

Re: posting their own coin...of course, why buy a coin if you don't believe in it? 

I'd be more wary of those who shill coins just because of signature campaign.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

So we're talking about expectations here?

Then.. for me, projects who I truly have faith on are : Nano, Tron, Ethos, and BNB.
If crypto market didn't crash this year, I'm pretty sure these 4 would be outstanding this year. My expectation would be at least x5 for each mentioned.

Actually, there are few more projects which in my opinion would have huge gains as well such as : ethereum, substratum, quanstamp, and ncash .. but I don't really have faith on these. Just my opinion though!

These are really very cool altcoins, and I also have some of them in my wallet. I would also recommend you to pay attention to Napoleon X, Gladios
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

MAN MAN MAN  also Stratis. We will be saying "I bought MAN when it was 1 bucks" in a year. Definitely x10 coin. Well I wasn't this sure but since I have been checking the graphs and project's upcoming events why not x10?
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

So we're talking about expectations here?

Then.. for me, projects who I truly have faith on are : Nano, Tron, Ethos, and BNB.
If crypto market didn't crash this year, I'm pretty sure these 4 would be outstanding this year. My expectation would be at least x5 for each mentioned.

Actually, there are few more projects which in my opinion would have huge gains as well such as : ethereum, substratum, quanstamp, and ncash .. but I don't really have faith on these. Just my opinion though!

These are really very cool altcoins, and I also have some of them in my wallet. I would also recommend you to pay attention to Napoleon X, Gladios

if you look like to market you will lose much money.
the market is not for the huga gains. if you want to earn huge gain you must take risks and with these risks you will lose more money than you earn
Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

That depends what you consider huge gains,for me best cryptocurrency for it is bitcoin cash since its being pumped hard every 3-4 months and i am making nice profits on it.Ty roger ver and bitmain keep up the good work Grin
By huge gains, most probably everyone means earning thousands of dollars within as short duration of time as possible and that is possible only if someone invests in a highly volatile coin which has a great growth rate too. Bitcoin is the best option and only it has created crypto millionaire in this world. However, if admire bitcoin cash the most in altcoin world because after bitcoin, only this shows some real fluctuations.

Not strictly in a short duration of time.. You can make huge gains in the long term also.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Hello, I would like to know what the community is currently bullish on.. You can post any coin you like, with a current price and expected price by the end of the year.

INXT, current price @7-8$, expected price till the end of the year (if everything goes as planned) 100-200$ at least. No, its not even an exaggeration, as the marketcap will only have to rise to 62 million with a price of 100$ and 124 million with a price of 200$.

From where we are currecnly I think a number of coins \
Matrix AI
Fusion
Tau(undervalued for a platform)
and Huobi TOken(a lot of utility plus decreasing supply due to buyback program. IF this coin even touches 1 billion marketcap, the value per token would be upwards of 20$)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

Low cap hidden gems like
Instar token
Gifto
Te food
Bee token
Remme
These are my top picks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

Thw market is skydiving right now.. Wondering where the bottom is.

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Another +++++ is that Internxt recently partnered with blackberry (the phone manufacturer). Yea, I know, not a very big company but a ecent company.

Shakitano

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Everyone will reply a different crypto, but the best recipe for huge % gains is only one:
-Pick some low/micro cap after having done your research (even if that means reading through hundreds of whitepapers)
-Slowly accumulate, let the price come to you and don't market buy your whole position in the first day
-Hold the crypto, sell a small % after huge pumps and if you believe it will go up again, buy back after the drop

Will not shill any crypto I'm invested in so this looks much more plausible and not just a shill post. Good luck.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

my top cryptocurrency for huge gains still bitcoin and ethereum although I have another coin like waves, eos, trx, litecoin, and monero. I don't have any exact price for those coins but I think that coins can increase higher and will make the highest price. for a big chance, I think it will be litecoin and monero because this coin is not increased higher and I think this time, this coin will follow ethereum or at least will be like zec.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

Bitcoin is the largest coin in my portfolio so you can say I am betting alot on Bitcoin. I don’t expect Bitcoin to go 100 times big gain but I do have high hope for Bitcoin.

The altcoin I think will give me huge gain is EOS.

Bitcoin will not give the hugest gains until you are the person that has a lot of BTC in the wallet. I bet on the other cryptocurrencies like TRON, and Ontology.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

From where we are currecnly I think a number of coins \
Matrix AI
Fusion
Tau(undervalued for a platform)
and Huobi TOken(a lot of utility plus decreasing supply due to buyback program. IF this coin even touches 1 billion marketcap, the value per token would be upwards of 20$)

Several altcoins will rush to the Moon is less than 6-8 months. I bet on Ontology, Stellar, VeChain, Gladius, Binance Coin, and Komodo. Suppose, ETH will also grow.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

The huge gains vary in two perfectives if your answer requires the holding of a coin then according to John McAfee bitcoin may be worth at around 200 thousand dollars which means that it will increase exponentially so bitcoin  for holding

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

The huge gains vary in two perfectives if your answer requires the holding of a coin then according to John McAfee bitcoin may be worth at around 200 thousand dollars which means that it will increase exponentially so bitcoin  for holding

Please tell me you dont listen to anything that joke of a person says.. He is the biggest shill out there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: