Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 01:00:20 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And another post deleted...  (Read 178 times)
Poortorich2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:54 AM

remeber that your post will be deleted after 7 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

The post should be appropriate to the topic follow the rules and useful
Abu Shadow

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

Keep it that way, newbie will understand that they're not welcomed here.

We need to do it in a hard way if we want to join in here. Cheer-up mate, we can do it. We need to post in a constructive and useful in every topic we chooce.

Minerall

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Please don't post spam or irrelevant questions or questions in the wrong categories. The moderators are not against you. They are just doing their jobs and keeping the forum clean. Newbies are the main victims of this act. Read the rules of the forum.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

What kind of posts did they delete of yours ? . Were they off-topics ?. Because I remember that the first post of one of my friend was deleted. The reason was, he had replied to a post of the forum admin and it was not suite with the topic. So he learnt a lesson. Now he is not posting any kind of inappropriate posts or replies. So try to find why your posts were deleted.
DrMill

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

I used to feel hurt when my first post was deleted. But after I read rules, I understood the moderator was doing his/her job to keep this forum as useful and clean as possible.

So, what i'm doing now is trying to write threads or posts which are at least relevant to the topic and (I think) useful to the readers. In case I accidently make mistake and have my writing deleted again, no problem, it's just an accident. I'll try to avoid negative attitude, and keep learning and writing more. Affterall, I believe we'll all make progress and get to higher level than newbies sooner or later. Who knows once day you may become a moderator, who has to be reluctant to get rid of some low quality post.

Keep your chin up, my friend!  Wink Cheesy

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

I think the moderators doing everything right, it's too much useless topics here which copies each other and bring nothing but a waste of space and time. If you're creating a useful and actually interesting post it certainly won't be deleted
DrMill

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

I think the moderators doing everything right, it's too much useless topics here which copies each other and bring nothing but a waste of space and time. If you're creating a useful and actually interesting post it certainly won't be deleted

I think we should say moderators do mostly right. Sometimes, they may be subjective or somewhat biased. Yet, they're doing their job with general good purpose. We're human being, and may make little mistake sometimes. Just focus on increasing quality of content, we're fine.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

Just be mindful of your posts. Be sure that your replies are related to the thread and doesn't go around the bush. Good luck!!

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Funmmi2

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

If you're not getting a PM announcing that one of your posts has been deleted, it's not personal.

I logged in today, and since yesterday had 3 of my posts deleted. Do I know which they are? No. Are they posts I've written in the last week? Probably not. It's old stuff that got archived.

If you want to keep those deletions from happening, don't post on threads that are frivolous or duplicative topics. Those threads are more susceptible to deletion or archival.

Thanks this is  a very helpful tip because I kept wondering why three of my post was deleted in a row,the three posts was a quote and reply.I'll.just stay wihin non frivolous and duplicative posts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.