Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escodex.com Exchange scam, Pos scam with explorer proof  (Read 371 times)
NikiHanSolo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

It seems Escodex is removing funds from users wallets, you can view your removed coins in your coins explorer and they are sending them to an address that uses the coins for pos while saying to us all wallets broke , deposits and withdraws delayed, same type of scam as Stocks.exchange did with Masternodes.

PROOF

Upon Toro going live at this exchange i sent coins to my wallet, my wallet address of working wallet on exchange is the same address i will point out !
The wallet was broken and my coins never appeared in exchange wallet, i checked explorer within the hour and my coins was in my exchange address but not showing on exchange.
Next day wallet worked and my coins had been transfered, Escodex team states we will get a refund but havent replied to why have my coins been removed from my address without my permission.

My coins have been transfered, 5045 went to this address http://explorer.torocoin.net:3001/address/TjDM1eG1q3FD7pjM6pc9HaSFKPeeJZMJoe from my exchange wallet, in thew last hour my other coins on exchange have allso been removed to this wallet and i have spoken via pm in discord to users who allso see the same in their explorers, wtf they just removed my coins again !!!!!!

This is my exchange address, notice 2x coins transfer out of my wallet to  http://explorer.torocoin.net:3001/address/TjDM1eG1q3FD7pjM6pc9HaSFKPeeJZMJoe and then notice the rewards its getting

PROOF Escodex is a scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

Hm, as with crypto-bridge, they have to make use of a payment gateway. They may be able to transfer funds that way.

In any case, since this exchange is based on bitshares, I'd suggest not logging into it with an existing bitshares/crypto-bridge account.
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

If the SGD exchanges old coins, the operation of the platform is fair.

I used to participate in the exchange of MDC currency and old currency.

After the developer asked me to package wallet.dat with him (the old currency wallet had no nodes, I couldn't synchronize / of course I couldn't switch money), he sent the SGD to my S$ address.

This exchange is risky.
NikiHanSolo (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 07:06:58 AM by NikiHanSolo

you guys missing the point, they are removing funds from our wallets and we cant withdraw the, its the stocks.exchange scam again

Said my bit, i'll leave it for the world to work out
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

you guys missing the point, they are removing funds from our wallets and we cant withdraw the, its the stocks.exchange scam again

Said my bit, i'll leave it for the world to work out

I suggest you to move this thread to the Scam Accusation board so it can have more visibility in the right place:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Are you stupid and non techncial person

OR you have have one mission only

If you use cryptopia or any other exchnage , Coins get moved from deposit wallet to secure wallets.

if you are not able to withdraw , please send support mail ,we will fix this issue asap.

Total no of withdraw processed till dat are 700+

you have been paid by competitor , As Toro coin is not imortant for us , our traders are important for us

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

This is DEx , We can not move fund from any account , Moving one wallet from other secured hardware wallet is internal process this is part of any exchnage

Try to dig internally on any exchange , if you could realise this request you to delete this post. you are doing a damage to exchnage witout logical reason
NikiHanSolo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Trying to label me as stupid.........
Wont work and Escodex have indeed stolen all my 5045 coins after refunding everybody else, im onto your scam now, i have motive and you are Escodex/toro.escrowcoin !

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: 📌[ANN][TORO][ICO] ToroCoin | PoW + PoS - Masternode
May 14, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #90
Escodex said they would stop removing users funds and stop pos......
Liars !
http://explorer.torocoin.net:3001/address/TjDM1eG1q3FD7pjM6pc9HaSFKPeeJZMJoe

Toro is happy with this so again, i prove a point, something very fishy about Toro, Escrow coin and Escodex

Still not received the 5045 coins escodex stole from my wallet address and i still only have access to 5000 coins i sent and not the 1st 5045 i sent !

Cant believe they stole from my wallet twice !

Report to moderator 
NikiHanSolo

May 14, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #91
Withdrawn Toro from Escodex, comes from the pos wallet and not my wallet so they are giving me back free coins they earned off my own coins ffs, everybody needs to check this as im not a liar.
http://explorer.torocoin.net:3001/tx/d16e4ec07b0adae97fb6aa9b882efba0b3cf089a786fb1dcb2bcdfe3da5ee485

Toro allso needs to speak out about this and not deflect users from this fact !

The crap exchange, the btc funds from presale and the pos scam is what led me to believe there all the same people, Toro speak up and sort some truth out !

The truth as i see it.
1) you didnt pay for escodex exchange but took btc in presale
2) you put coin on a terrible exchange for free after taking everybodys btc for exchange listings and your trying to use coins to promote your own exchange ( escodex )
3) you force users to use Escodex through Cryptobridge
4) your ok with Escodex using our funds to pay us back our own coins in free coins they have earned off our coins
5) your escrow coin and escodex
6) you removed trade history from Escodex and removed option to sell below 0.00000100,  ( proof your Escodex ? )
7) You label me as fud and deflect questions
Cool i have OCD and i wont stop till the truth comes out

And its not me thats lowered the price, if it was me id put all mine on at 0.00000100 and let somebody buy and keep selling cheap for solid profit

Report to moderator 
NikiHanSolo

May 14, 2018, 07:31:38 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #92
I have found a possible motive for the scam, complete and final !

Escodex/Toro have forced all users to deposit their Toro on escodex as Cb does'nt have a Toro wallet forcing all Toro coins onto one exchange and manipulating the pos with their wallet, and i'll point out this pos wallet is under control of escodex and not CB !
They then have bridged there exchange with CB so CB does'nt actually have a Toro wallet as if it had a Toro wallet we would all put our Toro on CB but Escodex needs that control so they can manipulate funds so they bridged exchange instead of putting a Torro wallet on CB, this gives them full control of every single Toro coin which they are using for pos.

They then going to sell the pos coins through cb from a Toro wallet they control and not CB.

Motive is they are stealing coins by forcing users to deposit all Toro onto Escodex and manipulating pos and then they will sell to cb users to gain btc for the scam as there is a hell of alot more btc on CB  than Escodex.

But they didnt plan on me kicking off on 1st day and revealing there was a scam happening of some type, wether this has effected sales i dno but ive been a pain in Toro ass

Report to moderator 
NikiHanSolo

Today at 06:58:48 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #93
I see Toro is now banning its own Mn investors !

Epic fail or a clever scam that was not  very clever at all.

Toro still trying to bullshit everyone in discord and banning everybody, she allso now swearing and showing her true colours,unprofessional .

Toro still hiding away in her Discord where she rules the world, you do'nt rule the world on here love, we do

Discord has been heavily moderated, 100's of comments have been deleted by the admins and Toro.

True shit coin with a truly shit Dev

Thiefs

Has any investor sold a coin since exchange ?

Its your time to speak up and get banned from Toro discord

Is Toro even public on CB, can buyers on CB see Toro, i dont think they can unless they have the link ? if thats true coins will never sell

I'd suggest all users remove their coins from Escodex ( dont risk your btc )till i'm either proven right or wrong.

Looks like Escodex refunded Toro to users but not me, hmm i winder why, Escodex, escrowcoin and Toro all have my address on that exchange, they have chosen not to refund my 5045 coins and banned me too, pure thiefs, so escodex has indeed stolen 5045 coins from my wallet that are not giving back.................. Now that is a scam !!!!!

NikiHanSolo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

SCAM

I've wasted enough time on Toro/escodex,, people will either believe or they wont, but i have planted the seed that has a ring of truth to it as i believe in myself 100% on this !
Bye bye scammers !
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

1000 times we asked your username , if you will not provide how we will refund your coins
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

you do not have nay work other than blaming Escodex ,
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Man this is DEX , This is DEX , this is DEX , This is DEX

nobody can stole your coin
NikiHanSolo (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

1000 times we asked your username , if you will not provide how we will refund your coins

You had my username, i was speaking to Emma !
Allso deleted me without refunding, thats scam, you ban after refunding !
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

You had my username, i was speaking to Emma !
Allso deleted me without refunding, thats scam, you ban after refunding !

Since the exchange owner is asking for your username I would just give it to him/her again instead of scream SCAM SCAM SCAM, you haven't even posted your thread in the correct section, just spamming many identical threads in wrong sections of the forum...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

I will check with Emma and get back to you.

Please tr to understand , We understand value of our customers. I am going to send 5500 TORO to you and request you if you do not like the Exchnage please do not keep your coins there , do not use.

If you have any issue with COin or coin dev ,DO not blame exchnage
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

if you can give me address where your have sent , i will be able to track and refund .

Need your help in resolving the issue
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

@nuhoang924

Escodex is a decentralized exchange which is Bitshares based with:

lowest trading fee of just 0.1% (0.01% for Escrow coin),

fastest transaction time,

Smooth UI,

Stable dex,

with a focus on upcoming Escrow feature soon.

We will soon increase our base pairs and add some more features.

We have launched around a month ago and listed 16 coins, many more in pipeline

We provide HIGHLY SECURE transaction with decentralized storage of funds. As funds are stored with user and by user and they have one time auto generated 45 char long credentials which are again securely and privately saved by users, so no ways anyone can get access to  funds except users themselves.

You may join our Discord Server and Telegram community to get a glimpse of our happy community!

We have always worked on customer satisfaction putting customer issues as a priority task and we always seek for quick resolution!!!!

For ESCO MN holders we distribute free payouts that we receive as listing fee from coins that get listed on Escodex. Till now we have distributed TOBA, ION, SATC, BTCi  and our upcoming payout id of INCOG on 18/05/2018

Please visit our discord server and telegram channel for more information.

Thanks!

Vol131

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

I sent esco coins with 1,337.0111472 ESCO ID:3e56c308e8b79de068976ac2ee0d55b7b7acd44bd642d152c9672d4a89ed6b57 From the transaction it is clear that the coins are on the wallet. But on the deposit exchange - zero! Letters are not answered.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: