Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $$$ Looking for tech lead for a new crypto  (Read 1243 times)
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:05:03 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 12:34:52 AM by dopey

Hello all,

First I would like to mention that this is a new profile that I have created in the efforts of remaining anonymous.

I have a new project in mind and am interested in finding a technically minded counterpart to join me on this adventure.

This project requires a technical lead for the development of a new crypto.

I am an experienced developer and online entrepreneur. My background consists mainly of affiliate marketing experience, product development, conversion optimization and monetizing new start-ups.
Over the last three years my team and I have successfully created 2 business's generating over 1 million euro a year, one of which is closely approaching the 2 million euro per year mark.

I am 30+ years old and have spent the majority of my life messing around with computers.
Within the last five years I have taken my passion for technology and applied it to real world business. We have experienced some failures as well as some tremendous success along the way, but the bottom line is we are heavily experienced in the "make money online" marketplace.

I am not seeking any kind of outside investment or donations for this project and am willing to take on the financial burden alone.

What I am seeking is a technical lead to handle the coding aspects of the business.
My development team is at your disposal to assist and are extremely capable, however we require a cryptography and crypto currency expert to lead the technical development.

I am a business man and the #1 goal of this project is to make money. Simple as that!
I am not here to re-invent the wheel or try anything drastically outside of the box. The goal is to take a successful business model and to improve on it slightly. Never fix what is not broken, this has always proved to be profitable for me in the past.

With my marketing and development experience, I can guarantee a strong and professional online front-end presence that will dwarf the majority of the competition within weeks.  
There is alot of room still within the crypto currency marketplace and alot of market first's still yet to be established. Additionally there are many alt currencies holding value without any kind of infrastructure in place to sustain any kind of long term growth.

I can provide that front-end infrastructure overnight.

This project is already underway and there are a couple of applicants.
This is a currency that will gain traction quickly due to it's marketing strategy. I have spent over 500k in PPC advertising over the last 5 years and have very good, real world experience, with regards to what works and what doesn't.
I however am looking for the best of the best, this is a serious business venture and I have yet to find someone who brings a certain level of experience and expertise to the table.

Please send me a PM if any of this sparks your interest. And please only PM me if you are a serious applicant.

This isn't one of those threads about trying to make money online with crypto. This is the real deal.

Merry Christmas folks, looking forward to replies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:29:40 PM

other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:55:14 PM

I however am looking for the best of the best, this is a serious business venture and I have yet to find someone who brings a certain level of experience and expertise to the table.
I am aware of only one person who fits your description.
He is David Schwartz. Now Chief Cryptographer at Ripple.
artw1982

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:11:53 AM

If you're wanting an SHA based coin we can talk.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:31:09 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 08:49:31 PM by dopey

Thanks for the replies, I have responded to all PMS.

New devs, please feel free to also contact me by PM to inquire about this opportunity.

Merry HOHO
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:36:20 PM

I am aware of only one person who fits your description.
He is David Schwartz. Now Chief Cryptographer at Ripple.

Sorry I may of over-stated this requirement. The best of the best is not realistic for this project. I apologize for that statement.

Realistically what I need is an experienced developer who has strong knowledge in the crypto world and more importantly knows how to execute.

coinrevo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:17:29 PM

Well, nobody cares about company founded CC's. Should be obvious why. The beauty is that eventually everything will move to more open, non-corrupted systems. That word "developer" makes little sense in this context. Developers are people producing code in the meaningless corporate environment. Hackers are the people who create the future with code. Also this is about much more than just writing code. That's just how people who nothing about it think about it. The annoying thing about this is that Alt-Coins are becoming pure pump&dumps. I hope the useless ones crash quickly, as this is diluting the concept of Alt-Coins. Nothing bad about people making profits, but they should stay away from the core network.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 02:51:46 PM

How much equity are you offering?

Hopefully some mod will move this to the right section (the alternative currencies section) soon.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:17:03 PM

To answer a couple of questions. This is not a pump and dump strategy nor is it a company owned CC. This project does not involve any kind of pre-mining and will for the most part be a fork of an existing functional currency with some slight improvements in security.

I have no equity to give for this project as there will be no individual owner.
My proposition is to perform heavy cloud mining operations within the first 3-6 months and to finance that operation. The proceeds from this would be split as per a pre-negotioated agreement and with terms acceptable to both parties.

The goal of this project is to establish a market first position within a certain area of the crypto curency marketplace.
I am single entrepreneur working on this project, this is all done in my free time. Some people like to watch TV or play video games, I like to build stuff.

With that being said I do have access to many online resources and employees from my other business's that can be "persuaded" to work on my side projects.

Hope I have helped to answer any questions. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else I can do for you.

Merry X-mas
other_side

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:58:17 PM

This project does not involve any kind of pre-mining and will for the most part be a fork of an existing functional currency with some slight improvements in security.
Create something with unique code. There are 300 forks, but only few unique projects.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:07:46 PM

I really appreciate your suggestion.

I am however a firm believer that you do not fix what is not broken. I have had great success in the past with making slight improvements on existing business models and joining in on the success of others.

With that being said I have seen my greatest success in the past with completely new products and innovations. As well as some of my greatest flops and failures.

I want to eliminate that variable with this project and focus on filling a void in the marketplace with an already trusted and established foundation.
other_side

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:34:44 PM

I want to eliminate that variable with this project and focus on filling a void in the marketplace with an already trusted and established foundation.
In this way you should act fast. Because there is altcoin constructor in development. You can easily expect more than 1000+ new altcoin projects next year.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:48:05 PM

Thanks,

I fully agree that time is of the essence and am determined to find the right partner before Jan 1st.
Worst case scenario I will move forward my current setup. I was just hoping to find an experienced technical entrepreneur to join me on this adventure.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 07:02:17 AM

I'm in

murzik

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:55:50 AM

What exactly are you trying to create?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:35:42 AM

What exactly are you trying to create?

A new legitimate alt coin with proper marketing and infrastructure to facilitate long term growth.

The "exact" idea is not something I would disclose on a public forum pre-launch. I hope you can understand why.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: