Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 109462 times)
hitbtc (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:10:18 AM

What does badges in a traders challenge leaderboard means?
Will user with a badge receive Oculus Rift?

Dear JoshuaM,

One badge is used to display "Top efficient player", another one - "Top no API player".
That means - two users with badges and one user without a badge will receive a prize as prizes will be awarded in three categories Smiley

Thank you for choosing our service,
The "hitbtc" team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

I am not gotmilk, but I do have some questions which I would very much like you to answer.

1. What is the street adress of your companies hq?
2. please referr to an official document of your companies registration.
3. what is the name of the ceo?
4. are you audited by a third party? and if what is their name?

I would seriously consider trading at a volume of about EUR 5-10k per week on your platform, if you would please share the requested information.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Could you please specify whether you already are our customer? Are you already using our basic limits 2 000 EUR/USD per day and 10 000 EUR/USD per month? If not, we would like to ask you to try our platform and decide whether you are comfortable with the interface and perhaps give us your feedback.

Generally speaking, we have three standard limits:
2K EUR/USD daily \ 10K EUR/USD monthly
10K EUR/USD daily \ 50K EUR/USD monthly
50K EUR/USD daily \ 250K EUR/USD monthly.
We use the standard compliance procedure in order to assign a new status by asking you to provide an information about you as well as we provide you an information about us, and, of course, we confirm our reliability by our excellent work.

For transactions exceeding 1M per month we have an individual customer service - we not only provide all the necessary information but also meet face-to-face to establish a successful joint business. After signing NDA with the parties involved we disclose them an information on audits, licensing and management.

Our HQ is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and our R&D office is in Tallinn, Estonia. Our postal address will be published on May 1st.

You can also meet our representative during the Bitcoin Conference (bitcoin2014.com) on May 15 in Amsterdam.

The "hitbtc" team

hitbtc where is your postal address ?

Dear jhk753,

Thank you for interest.
Our official postal address is:

Orestad boulevard 73
2300 Copenhagen
HITechnologies K/S

[...]

Hello hitbtc,

I must say I am very happy with the speed of your support replies, concerning the withdrawal problems and also my questions regarding the "trusted" account status. Also the withdrawals went through in an extremly timely manner.

Thank you also for publishing your hq office adress.
This is something which means much to people trusting (or considering to trust) you with the funds they trade at your exchange.
I would still like you to give a little more information.

1. Since "K/S" is the danish equivalent to a registered german "Kommanditgesellschaft" or a "private limited partnership" in english speaking countries you must have a CVR Number in denmark. What is this number?
Apart from that there must be at least one general partner whose liability is not limited with his investment in the company but unlimited. This information I believe has to be public for a registered company of your kind. Who is this?

2. Please also elaborate on why the postal adress to send notarized documents to qualify for a "trusted" account is not an address of your company, but an estonian translation service provider (http://www.interlex.ee/lang/en/) which apparently has no direct business connection with your company.

thanks in advance for your time and understanding how important the answers to these questions are for anyone considering to trust your company with their bitcoins and Euros,

HerrAndreas.

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:55:38 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 09:03:04 AM by hitbtc

I am not gotmilk, but I do have some questions which I would very much like you to answer.

1. What is the street adress of your companies hq?
2. please referr to an official document of your companies registration.
3. what is the name of the ceo?
4. are you audited by a third party? and if what is their name?

I would seriously consider trading at a volume of about EUR 5-10k per week on your platform, if you would please share the requested information.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Could you please specify whether you already are our customer? Are you already using our basic limits 2 000 EUR/USD per day and 10 000 EUR/USD per month? If not, we would like to ask you to try our platform and decide whether you are comfortable with the interface and perhaps give us your feedback.

Generally speaking, we have three standard limits:
2K EUR/USD daily \ 10K EUR/USD monthly
10K EUR/USD daily \ 50K EUR/USD monthly
50K EUR/USD daily \ 250K EUR/USD monthly.
We use the standard compliance procedure in order to assign a new status by asking you to provide an information about you as well as we provide you an information about us, and, of course, we confirm our reliability by our excellent work.

For transactions exceeding 1M per month we have an individual customer service - we not only provide all the necessary information but also meet face-to-face to establish a successful joint business. After signing NDA with the parties involved we disclose them an information on audits, licensing and management.

Our HQ is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and our R&D office is in Tallinn, Estonia. Our postal address will be published on May 1st.

You can also meet our representative during the Bitcoin Conference (bitcoin2014.com) on May 15 in Amsterdam.

The "hitbtc" team

hitbtc where is your postal address ?

Dear jhk753,

Thank you for interest.
Our official postal address is:

Orestad boulevard 73
2300 Copenhagen
HITechnologies K/S

[...]

Hello hitbtc,

I must say I am very happy with the speed of your support replies, concerning the withdrawal problems and also my questions regarding the "trusted" account status. Also the withdrawals went through in an extremly timely manner.

Thank you also for publishing your hq office adress.
This is something which means much to people trusting (or considering to trust) you with the funds they trade at your exchange.
I would still like you to give a little more information.

1. Since "K/S" is the danish equivalent to a registered german "Kommanditgesellschaft" or a "private limited partnership" in english speaking countries you must have a CVR Number in denmark. What is this number?
Apart from that there must be at least one general partner whose liability is not limited with his investment in the company but unlimited. This information I believe has to be public for a registered company of your kind. Who is this?

2. Please also elaborate on why the postal adress to send notarized documents to qualify for a "trusted" account is not an address of your company, but an estonian translation service provider (http://www.interlex.ee/lang/en/) which apparently has no direct business connection with your company.

thanks in advance for your time and understanding how important the answers to these questions are for anyone considering to trust your company with their bitcoins and Euros,

HerrAndreas.

Dear HerrAndreas,

We understand your concerns and we assure you that Hit Technologies is a legitimate Danish company you can look up in the Danish company registration directory. We do not feel that a forum is an appropriate place to post business numbers or any other information which concern the internal structure of the company. We invite you to contact us directly by e-mail at compliance@hitbtc.com.

As far as the agency you have mentioned it is common business practice used by many other companies. We do not understand your comment or question in that respect. Also we find that this contradicts our privacy policy as this reveals your personal activities on hitbtc.

bjernvig

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:35:04 AM

Hi Hitbtc,

I actually used to live right across the street from your headquarters in Copenhagen. Just moved away from that street a few months ago. I do still go there once in while. Would it be possible to come and visit you to see your office and meet the people behind the company?

By the way, I tried looking up Hit Technologies on www.cvr.dk and there are no results. I do not see why you would not make your Danish CVR number public. Could you please share your CVR number, so we can see that you actually are a registered company in Copenhagen?

Thanks!
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:47:55 AM

Hi Hitbtc,

I actually used to live right across the street from your headquarters in Copenhagen. Just moved away from that street a few months ago. I do still go there once in while. Would it be possible to come and visit you to see your office and meet the people behind the company?

By the way, I tried looking up Hit Technologies on www.cvr.dk and there are no results. I do not see why you would not make your Danish CVR number public. Could you please share your CVR number, so we can see that you actually are a registered company in Copenhagen?

Thanks!

Dear bjernvig,

Thank you for interest!

As we said before we do not feel that a forum is an appropriate place to post business numbers or any other information which concern the internal structure of the company. We invite you to contact us directly by e-mail at compliance@hitbtc.com.

At the moment we are not providing any guest tours in our office due to our corporate security policy.

fimp

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:52:57 PM

Dear HerrAndreas,

We understand your concerns and we assure you that Hit Technologies is a legitimate dutch company you can look up in the Danish company registration directory.

Uh, "Dutch" and "Danish" refer to two entirely different countries. Don't you know yourself where you are incorporated?

bjernvig

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:26:17 AM

Hi Hitbtc,

Thanks!

Dear bjernvig,

Thank you for interest!

As we said before we do not feel that a forum is an appropriate place to post business numbers or any other information which concern the internal structure of the company. We invite you to contact us directly by e-mail at compliance@hitbtc.com.

At the moment we are not providing any guest tours in our office due to our corporate security policy.

https://hitbtc.com/touch-icon-114%C3%97114.png

Alright. I have contacted you on the email mentioned above. Hope to hear from you soon.
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:09:30 AM

Dear HerrAndreas,
We understand your concerns and we assure you that Hit Technologies is a legitimate dutch company you can look up in the Danish company registration directory.

Uh, "Dutch" and "Danish" refer to two entirely different countries. Don't you know yourself where you are incorporated?

Dear fimp,

Thank you for reporting this! We made a writing error in that post and have already corrected it.
The correct text is : Hit Technologies is a legitimate Danish company.

The "hitbtc" team

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:15:21 AM

Good news for all Android users!

Tab Trader - a trading application for Android devices - has added hitBTC to it's trading platform.
Now you can trade on hitBTC using your Android devices.

Main features:
Chart trading. Trade directly from the chart. Place an order by holding the desired price level. Drag the order to the new price to amend it.
Friendly order input. Manual order input for precise order parameters. Select current price in fiat or crypto-coins.
Technical analysis. Technical indicators, drawing on the chart, horizontal vertical or free-hand lines.
Secure trading. Only need permissions to buy, sell and view balance. No one has a right to withdraw.

Website
Google play

The "hitbtc" team

bjernvig

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:48:09 AM

Dear HerrAndreas,

Dear fimp,

Thank you for reporting this! We made a writing error in that post and have already corrected it.
The correct text is : Hit Technologies is a legitimate Danish company.

The "hitbtc" team

A legitimate Danish company that does not show up in the public Danish company repository seems a bit strange to me.. You can go check it out for yourself at www.cvr.dk. Search in the top left box called "Virksomhedsnavn" for Hit Technologies and see if anything shows in the results.. I did not get any results.. I even did a search for all the companies at the address stated by hitbtc. The results showed 100 companies, but not one of them was Hit Technologies..
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:37:53 AM

No answer, hitbtc?

Why did your EUR-Volume sink drastically while your USD-Volume rise from ~700 to more than 3.000?

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 09:03:29 AM

@hitbtc  Please stop manipulating your Order volume.  Everyone else:  please stop using this exchange until they stop! This is highly suspicious.
They pretend to have more order volume than Kraken or bitcoin.de
They should be removed from bitcoincharts.com imo.

Dear angelamerkel,

The "hitbtc" order volume is not manipulated.
If you have any doubts about us being able to fulfill contracts, please do not hesitate to check it out yourself and see the opposite.

We are always here to help you, so please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries.

The "hitbtc" team

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 09:44:49 AM

Alright. I have contacted you on the email mentioned above. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dear bjernvig,

Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your e-mail and our representative will get back to you soon.

The "hitbtc" team

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:47:55 AM

Hi hitbtc,

Would you be interested in a signature ad campaign? I have 6000+ posts and can also change my custom title to advertise your exchange Smiley
shantee

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:09:55 AM

About the order volume being fake...

I don't know about the real volume..But all I can say is that their demo account volume and their "trader's challenge" I have been participating is kinda weird and really looks manipulated..

I should have won this challenge ! for some reason I have been ranked at the end of the list.

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:24:53 AM

No answer, hitbtc?
Why did your EUR-Volume sink drastically while your USD-Volume rise from ~700 to more than 3.000?

Dear C. Bergmann,

As we have previously mentioned - the "hitbtc" order volume is not manipulated.
Market makers having huge rebates and therefore the volume is rising.

The "hitbtc" team

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:36:59 AM

A legitimate Danish company that does not show up in the public Danish company repository seems a bit strange to me.. You can go check it out for yourself at www.cvr.dk. Search in the top left box called "Virksomhedsnavn" for Hit Technologies and see if anything shows in the results.. I did not get any results.. I even did a search for all the companies at the address stated by hitbtc. The results showed 100 companies, but not one of them was Hit Technologies..

Dear bjernvig,

The company is legitimate, we abide by all the rules and we assume that this is an unfair attack on an exchange providing an honest and reliable service.
As we already mentioned we have received an e-mail from you and our representative will answer you.

The "hitbtc" team

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:53:50 AM

No answer, hitbtc?

Dear C. Bergmann,

As we have previously mentioned - the "hitbtc" order volume is not manipulated.
Market makers having huge rebates and therefore the volume is rising.

The "hitbtc" team

As I admire you to answer to the suspicions raised by several sources, I don't think your arguments are sufficient to get rid of them. Instead of just claiming that your volume is real you should explain why your volume is behaving so obviously different than that of all other exchanges:
- Why has your daily volume been constant for weeks while each other exchange is fluctuating with news / trends?
- Why does your intraday-volume show a flatline of many many trades below 1 btc (and nearly no one higher) while that of every other exchange shows a fluctuating number of trades with many of them above 1 btc?

Someone made an album on imgur with his analyses of the comparison of your volume and that of bitstamp / kraken:
http://imgur.com/a/aUMBV

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bjernvig

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:00:15 PM

Dear bjernvig,

The company is legitimate, we abide by all the rules and we assume that this is an unfair attack on an exchange providing an honest and reliable service.
As we already mentioned we have received an e-mail from you and our representative will answer you.

The "hitbtc" team

Hi Hitbtc,

I will be looking forward to receiving the email from you.

However, after so many bitcoin services/exchanges have disappeared with people's money, I only think it is fair that we are critical and want to know the businesses we are trusting our funds with.

Since you claim to be honest, can you verify that if I send a written letter to Ørestads boulevard 73, 2300 Copenhagen South, it would actually be delivered to you?

Thanks!
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 12:13:58 PM

Since you claim to be honest, can you verify that if I send a written letter to Ørestads boulevard 73, 2300 Copenhagen South, it would actually be delivered to you?

Thanks!

Dear bjernvig,

Yes, you can send a mail to this address and it will be delivered to us.

The "hitbtc" team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: