Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 476 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

EOS in one of the top potential coin in 2018.

I hope EOS will hit $100 in this year.

What do you thinking?

EOS has a lot of potentials to grow this year as many updates are due for release this year and one of them is the decentralised exchange scheduled to be by the end of December 2018. 100$ is achievable but maybe not this year as its already 12B marketcap coin and it will require 7x from here which means around 85B marketcap so for that to happen overall cryptomarket cap must go beyond previous ATH of 800B+.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

eos is a powerful competitor for ether . reference to the growth rate of ether last year . i think eos will exceed 100 dollars this year . its price is now close to twenty dollars . in June , eos main network will be on the line , its price will erupt

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Eos Market reputation and future developments is too good for growth and development we can say the market is responding to the future pump and as per development and new news release we can expect EOS ending up this year at 50 dollars
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

No, this will not happen this year. I bet that the price of a coin at best will not exceed $ 30, and at worst - will remain at the current level
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

EOS is a project with great potential..It seems possible to reach 100 $ at the end of the year..The whole market needs to be strengthened for this.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

I believe that EOS is a very overrated coin, it is full of competitors who have already succeeded in this area.
I believe EOS has the ability to hit 100$ this year. In fact it can go even more bigger crossing 200$ as well. This technology is also decentralized and a promising technology. The current market value for EOS is down which means it is the time to enter the market an invest. This investment might prove of great joy towards the end of this year and would render you earn big.
gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

I believe that EOS is a very overrated coin, it is full of competitors who have already succeeded in this area.
I believe EOS has the ability to hit 100$ this year. In fact it can go even more bigger crossing 200$ as well. This technology is also decentralized and a promising technology. The current market value for EOS is down which means it is the time to enter the market an invest. This investment might prove of great joy towards the end of this year and would render you earn big.

why you think that is "down" at the moment!? he go over 20 usd ok.. but i dont mean its "down".. its just a lateralization.. and usually where there are too hype about a coin.. usually.. it dump a lil bit.. even if there will be released a mainet

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

I am not sure, but prior to invest we should check out their product and main net. Now it is overvaluated and based on estimations. I would buy it for 8-10 $, this is my target buying point.
I think 30 $ is achievable target, but 100 is too much.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

I don't know. I'm interested in the project, but I don't hold any EOS. I'm very wary of getting in at the moment, as the price is based largely on hype. Yes, maybe the price will go up a lot, but when other coins have been over-hyped they have suffered sharp falls. Maybe this won't happen with EOS, but I'd rather stay away at the moment.

Michaiah

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

For you not to lose your expectation on this expectation, set your speculation on $50 dollars flat, we can't say it will reach hundred since this project is likely not being used by everyone else like on buying or investing to projects, then this has slow progress, but just in case it exceeded $50 then you are lucky enough.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

EOS is overvalued as heck. It could reach higher but not until we see mainnet.

Yeah I really agree about it. People think about the potential without anything released ... Also, EOS is over priced at the moment. Need a correction to be in phase with the market.
Yes, but it could also happen that a lot of people will forget to register their EOS address and the supply will artificially scarced because of that.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

What do you thinking?

EOS definitely has a lot of room to grow in 2018 because of the fact that it started the year is an extremely bullish fashion. Also main net launch is coming extremely soon, which is going to generate a lot of hype.

$100 could be possible, since it's only 5x and crypto markets are volatile, but not likely.

I'd say that $40 as an ATH seems more plausible to me, and if you want to buy, you might want to hurry up since main net is scheduled to launch next month.

This is absolutely right. Someone I respect a lot in the crypto industry has predicted $42 for EOS especially as the mainnet launch is due in June. With several airdrops lined for EOS hodlers, a lot of people will FOMO in the coin, thus driving the price up.
EOS can hit $100 value very easily and has been going up in the market since few months. Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, Ripple, EOS all are expected to grow in the current year but one should keep in mind the ups and downs in the market as well by which I mean there can be external shocks as well which often do not lasts long so better not to let go of the EOS in the red market and hold onto them until you make it possible you earn big.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Most of the analysis mentions around 30-40$, but why not 100$, we can see EOS hit 100$ for a day or an hour in the bull season. These things of course are dependant to bitcoin
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

What do you thinking?
Although EOS is one of the top rated coins available as of now, but I highly doubt it would reach the 100$ mark. Given the current phase of the market, there is hardly any coin which can do 2x. The only coin that I feel is capable of doing 2x and even more right now is REMME! Its foolproof authentication guarantees that it would be adopted by most of the organisations in future as well and given its current price (0.017$), one must go for it.
EOS will most likely not hit 100$ this year.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

What do you thinking?
EOS can´t reach 100$.
Because I do not think that EOS could be bigger than the whole Ethereum network.

gaobobo

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

If the price is right, you can sell it. Anyway, I think it's a pyramid scheme.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

EOS has a lot of development opportunities. 100 $ this year? The price would have to grow 7x. I do not think it's possible. The price between 30-40 $ seems more reasonable. Although, when the main network starts a lot of good for eos it can happen.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Ethereum's newest competitor may not reach the predicted price before the end of the year. EOS may only reach some moderate price rise if the bitcoin continue to drag it down. Considered as one of the potential coin this year, EOS price rose up to almost $22 in the second quarter of this year only to be grag down by bitcoin's falling prices. EOS price will surely recover again as the situation in the crypto market improves.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Eos is a great coin and yes it can hit 100 dolle for sure. But before you invest you should think of this.
What is the bitcoin potential price this year?
Right now we see the price of eos is 12$
So 100 dollars means x8
What can be the upper limit for btc? If your answer is more than 55k usd then you don’t need to get eos, the btc price for eos wont change at all... but you thing it will be around 25k that means you will double your btc price.
Actually this is how i pick my coins.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

I think it's too difficult. If it's 50$ I think it's possible for EOS but 100$ is a little bit hard. For now, EOS price is under 20$ and the ATH price of EOS is just a little more than 20$ so you think EOS can rise to 100$ in this year only? IMO, I don't think so. Although EOS is a good cryptocurrency with great potential but 100$ is too high for it. Although I'm also holding EOS but I just think that EOS only can reach to 50$ in this year.

It is VERY difficult, almost impossible. As all the cryptocurrencies are connected, it means that Ethereum must grow at least 7 times! It will not happen in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: