Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 476 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

EOS in one of the top potential coin in 2018.

I hope EOS will hit $100 in this year.

What do you thinking?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

What do you thinking?

EOS definitely has a lot of room to grow in 2018 because of the fact that it started the year is an extremely bullish fashion. Also main net launch is coming extremely soon, which is going to generate a lot of hype.

$100 could be possible, since it's only 5x and crypto markets are volatile, but not likely.

I'd say that $40 as an ATH seems more plausible to me, and if you want to buy, you might want to hurry up since main net is scheduled to launch next month.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

I think it's possible in this year. EOS' rank on Coinmarketcap is rising day by day and its price is also increasing as well. I'm also hoping EOS price can be 100$ in this year cause I'm also holding a huge amount of EOS. LOL. But seem like we still have to wait few months more till the end of this year, maybe Q4 this year is the best time for cryptocurrency and EOS as well.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

I think it's too difficult. If it's 50$ I think it's possible for EOS but 100$ is a little bit hard. For now, EOS price is under 20$ and the ATH price of EOS is just a little more than 20$ so you think EOS can rise to 100$ in this year only? IMO, I don't think so. Although EOS is a good cryptocurrency with great potential but 100$ is too high for it. Although I'm also holding EOS but I just think that EOS only can reach to 50$ in this year.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

I think it's possible in this year. EOS' rank on Coinmarketcap is rising day by day and its price is also increasing as well. I'm also hoping EOS price can be 100$ in this year cause I'm also holding a huge amount of EOS. LOL. But seem like we still have to wait few months more till the end of this year, maybe Q4 this year is the best time for cryptocurrency and EOS as well.

How possible we can see EOS for 100 USD mate. Last year many people predicted this same value expectation for waves now all doing for EOS. All the cryotos are not reached as expected so better we can wait for some months and then invest on EOS. Best suggestion you please wait till August 30th and then go to invest on this coin. Hope you make double the value at least.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

dont think so.
when the markt is going 5x in this year,... then maybe.
but i really think eos is to overvalued in my opionion.

and the other thing is,... its to less decentralized!!!!
companies which really try to work on decentralize platforms will not go with eos!!!!
thats why i think eos is much to overvalued right now.
and i am sure,... we wont see eos in top 10 of coinmarketcap end of this year!!!
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

How possible we can see EOS for 100 USD mate. Last year many people predicted this same value expectation for waves now all doing for EOS. All the cryotos are not reached as expected so better we can wait for some months and then invest on EOS. Best suggestion you please wait till August 30th and then go to invest on this coin. Hope you make double the value at least.
I don't think this guy can explain why he believe that EOS can reach to 100$ in this year Smiley). But IMO I can see that there are a lot of impossible thing turned to possible in this crypto world. Last year, a lot of people didn't believe that BTC can reach to 20k$ but how it was? There are a lot of incredible thing in this world. Maybe EOS can reach to 100$ or maybe it can't but everything at the moment is just prediction.

coin.info

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Maybe not $100 by the end of the year, but if the main launch happens without any issues and all is as promised, I think it can easily reach $60-70. But still, it all depend on the price of Bitcoin, the market itself etc etc. Its really hard to predict anything in the crypto field.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Total cap 12 billions) hit 100$ and get 100 billions cap) It is too high for none working project;)

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

What do you thinking?

There are lot of development that did not favor the market in which it makes all coins in difficult like after Mt.Gox sold 8,200 Bitcoin it creates an domino epic to Altcoins and it makes the market to become unhealthy once again then the coming full banning of Crytpo currencies in which it will fully effect next month of June by Facebook, Twitter and Google in which this alone probably will create an negative impact to all Altcoins. Therefore i believed it will be difficult for EOS to reach 100$ by this year.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

I often see some coins growing very fast, although they have no idea, perspective and team. EOS I think deserves the price $ 100.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

What do you thinking?
it is probable, but I do not dare to assert. Because EOS is a very potential altcoin with very active staff. They had a great achievement because they dared to follow their new path.
Mainnet is a completely different blockchain system compared to previous Blockchain systems, so its price has increased dramatically over time. Mainnet will be a desirable Blockchain platform in the future and it will take time to improve.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

Grow 5 or 6 times more in a year is very difficult for a cryptocurrency with a hard cap. Otherwise I think that the quality of the tokens on their platform will help to decide if they will hit 100 dollar at the end of this year of not.

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

What do you thinking?
I doubt if it happened in this year but I think EOS has the potential to hit that price in 2019
All depends on future usage if many DApps are built on EOS platform then EOS price will also grow
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

This is most possible to hit $100 or above for the EOS to the year end. Because till now it has already gained more than 50 tomes so why not increase from here another 5x times? Let see what happen till year end if the Bitcoin again hit above $15,000 then it can be possible.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

It is very difficult. the potential does exist, however, for this year's $100 will feel heavy. can reach $50 just have become a good thing for the end of this year. buy today to invest in up to the end of the year is already quite promising.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

How many should be global market capitalization in this case? Equal as BTC has now? I don't think so. I hope EOS price will be near $50-60. It will be the excellent result while EOS blockchain not will work in the full force
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

It's unlikely. The total market cap for EOS would be 100B $, considering that now Bitcoin is 144B $ and Ethereum 70B $...

Then if we have a mega bull run like in 2017 everything is possible  Smiley

Zhongjunkun

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

There is this possibility. It only takes time to accumulate.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

What do you thinking?

You can hope that it happens but most likely, it isn't.

I think that EOS has potential to gain a lot especially after the token swap is done this year, but definitely not to the vicinity of $100 or more. That's just way too much to ask for, imho, considering that EOS has been on an uptrend ever since it first came out.

But hey, if BTC recovers in due time, then perhaps there is a chance. Just a really low one, that's all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: