Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?  (Read 168 times)
zafaryaqoob (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Hi, Friend I'm new in Crypto investing So Today I decided to Buy Bitcoin Diamond Token So Suggest me a Best Exchange where to Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Hi, Friend I'm new in Crypto investing So Today I decided to Buy Bitcoin Diamond Token So Suggest me a Best Exchange where to Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?

Below is the list of exchanges listed in coin market cap, Make sure whatever exchange you choose should be having working wallet.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/#markets

I am alive
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Below is the list of exchanges listed in coin market cap, Make sure whatever exchange you choose should be having working wallet.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/#markets
And from the list of markets on Coinmarketcap, I suggest you buy BCD (bitcoin diamond) on Binance because Binance is the top 5 largest exchange in the world with a large daily trading volume.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Binance. And good luck!  Wink
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

You can google almost with every question that you want to ask with bitcoin diamond but as answered by others, you can buy it with binance or just check it's website for your further reference.
You are new to cryptocurrency and I wonder why you asked bitcoin diamond to invest your money instead of bitcoin alone or ethereum? Most of the newbies are very much interested with the said two coins but you are different from them for putting attention to BCD.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Arnold_aer

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

I am struck with my BCD coins in AEX.com, It has one of the lowest price for BCD. While Kucoin has BCD for $150+ and Binance at $60+ and every exchange has blocked the withdrawal/deposit of BCD. I somewhere read BCD and BTC ratio is 1:10, I am hoping the BCD price to up to 1000 dollars, is it realistic? I cannot make my mind to either keep or sell the existing BCD I have or wait for it to increase in price at AEX.com, Any suggestions?
Behrooz Miller

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I’ve never heard of BCD until I saw that anomaly of huge price difference between exchanges that begs me for some arbitrage action – except that the BCD wallets are closed on most of the exchanges. That sounds like a consiracy to me.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

I’ve never heard of BCD until I saw that anomaly of huge price difference between exchanges that begs me for some arbitrage action – except that the BCD wallets are closed on most of the exchanges. That sounds like a consiracy to me.
Conspiracy isn't it?

I'm also surprised that it was now at #37 on coinmarketcap.

You may buy bitcoin Diamond at a web such as: Binance, YoBit, gate.io,... Grin Grin
Better use binance instead of the said two though I don't have experience with gate.io but we all know that binance is one of the best exchange today.

I hope that they'll not be the same as others that the more customers they got, the service are getting more weird and bad.

There's many exchange that has BCD to trade.

This is their website http://btcd.io/

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

Binance will be a good option to buy this coin , but i will advise you not to buy btc fork except bcash , bcoz bcash is still supported by roger var and many miners . others will be met with dust in future .
if you buying for short term or trading then it is ok but holding BCD not good .

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

I am curious and want to know it, what is the reason you want to invest in bitcoin diamond? what exactly do you expect from bitcoin diamond?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: