Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 03:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840319 times)
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:06:02 PM

Heh, where did all of these new naysayers come from?  Collaborated effort I see, I've never seen any of you in here, and then suddenly we get a bunch of people with nothing good to say.

Anyone watching the network hashrate? Miners are leaving it. So far this shitcoin.....up to the next one.

You're exactly the kind of person we've been talking about.  Absolutely no belief in a coin because to you, every altcoin is a weekly dump to recoup short term mining costs, not an investment.  The LTC argument is weak because LTC is an altcoin just like the rest with no special qualities, it's just happened to be in front longer.  That doesn't make it THE coin, it's one of many, and can be de-valued just like anything else.

Welcome to the business of cryptocurrency.  Devs in it for long game who continue to support development around a coin will see it rise.

Really Mr Minerman? You wonder where all the naysayers come from after reading some of the vitriol and hatred you spewed at me, a miner who wanted to make a profit?? I think I might be able to shed some light on where all the naysayers came from. They were always here, they were just like me, miners who wanted to be able to sell at a profit so they can pay the mining electric bill and some return on equipment costs. They watched as you and your cohorts tore into me, calling me a loser and an idiot, asking if I bet the farm on crypto all because I expect mining to pay for itself.

They watched as people said anyone who just wants to mine and sell is basically a  lowdown tree killing, vege hating piece of trash. You and people like you, a group of shortsighted nitwits decided to hijack earthcoin from the dev's original vision and turn it into a green earth, tree hugging, carrot growing, profit hating, miner dumping haters ALL WHILE ALL THESE NAYSAYERS WATCHED!!!!

I knew we were in trouble the minute the dev of this coin said he wasn't sure he liked the idea of people pushing for cryptsy early on. OMG, THAT is when I signed up for my forum account, after lurking for so long I simply had to voice my opinion a bad move, such a shortsighted coin killing move. It was a bad move. But people here, in their feverish pitch to plant trees, grow carrots, feed elephants, deliver meals to god knows where, (and has even one stinking tree been planted yet??) stoned me to death in the town square for daring to say I was only in it for the profit, and had no interest in growing vegetables, how dare I say I expected a profit for mining this coin!!!

I don't know about you tree huggers in here, but when I think about mining a new coin or investing in one, I read that forum for that coin. I look to see the mood in it, I was surprised that you treehuggers/minerdumpinghaters in here were so willing to beat to death a miner of this coin, who without people like myself would die, and it is.
This group of vege/treeplanters/greenearthers took over this coin and you turned it into this greenearth mandate. The dev didn't start out that way, you have even changed the logo into your greenearth one. I see it on coinmarketcap, he had a logo he liked and you  forced him to change it, to fall  in line with this coin being a profit free green coin.

The dev himself asked me what my beef was, did he tell this group of frothing idiots to back off miners who were mining his coin for making a profit, NO, he lent his support to the haters of miners. NOW YOUR COIN IS DYING.

@coingirl, please be real, I am sorry you bought at 450, if you had read what I posted in here many posts ago, you would have seen I predicted cryptsy would get it to 400 and then it would fall back to the low 200's. Then I predicted it would fall to 170 or so by thursday, I was wrong, we hit that yesterday. I further predicted we would hit 150 in a week, we hit that yesterday, again I was wrong. THIS COIN WILL NEVER BE 450 AGAIN yet alone 800. Believe me. There is nothing, no reason for it to go there. We are heading sub 100 very soon.

I was mocked and told I had the mentality of a 16 year old for thinking price falling was bad and that price going up is good. WHAT!!!?? Yes, I do think that, so to the mental midgets who said that, do you still think market value going down is good? I don't, I guess I have a 16 year old mentality, wth is yours?Huh? The main theme in here is price is of no issue, we do not care about getting on cryptsy or making a profit, we only care about vegetables and greenearth crap. Greenearth crap is great, just not in a crypto at this time whenmost all of us WANT PROFIT, WE LOVE PROFIT, PROFIT IS GOOD THING, PRICE GOING UP IS GOOD, That is my motto, sorry I picked the wrong coin. This coin is dying, you waited too long to get it on cryptsy, you bashed miners who want to make a profit. YOU TREEHUGGERS, PROFIT HATERS, AND SHORTSIGHTED DEV, YOU KILLED THIS THING.

thens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:11:57 PM

omg panic sell, everyone go crazy!!!  Grin

...so I can buy more for better price  Tongue

so what's stopping you?

146 price at cryptsy is too HIGH for you?
so you don't believe much in EAC?

me, I'm laughing, but it's more leik this

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kUXK6azldF0/UE5YveZFI7I/AAAAAAAACy8/xBXs1gccHFA/s1600/crazy-laughter.jpg

I'm laughing when you say 146 is too low and if I don't buy for that price I don't believe in EAC.. Cheesy

I believe I can buy for better price and I will buy for better price. If you are scared and can't stand market speculations, you can dump everything. Someone will buy it, don't worry.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:14:42 PM

The qualitative way to look at this is very simple.  You must change over the collective mentality of the base.  The price must fall far enough for someone to have a new time horizon.  As the person holding at 400 Satoshis sees 100 Satoshis, the belief that anything good will every happen begins to subsides and that turns to anger and fear.  These moments are where you have a psychology of speculator that has a completely different perspective and that is what is necessary to stabilize the base.  There was nothing that could be done to avoid listing on cryptsy and it is a necessary evil hehe, this can be avoided if you wanted to have the coin listed only on EBAY for 2 years and no one wants to do that either.  So for now enjoy the ride and know that EarthCoin is not going anywhere.  Adjust your perspective. Wink

I have some questions.
1. If i was dev, i would remake the wallet... theres still "send bitcoin"... "recieve bitcoins". Is it hard to make and compile a new one?
2. What about the Website? It was OK for a few days, just to inform miners and interested persons... but now?
3. When comes news, some conceptional planned steps would be nice...

cheers

1. It is "send" and "receive". I tried it with Danish and Spanish, too. There is no problem. But with German you are right!
2. What more do you want to have on the web page?

But I don't know what they are doing all the time. I am interested how they spend there premines for bounties or do they just wait and spend it later when it is worthier?

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:15:05 PM

Can somebody shut this gay down and his fake giveaway (its give your coins away sh it)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400396.0

i think he is active here

You can always report the thread for spam etc mate, like I reported your comment to the mods Smiley

Btw, my wife strongly disagrees on the "gay" part. Cheers  Cool

whats the story here? why he call you gay

Go check out my give away. Be sure to carefully read the first post. Some ppl (1%) don't understand and/or don't see the funfactor/creativity.

by funfactor you mean officially begging for earthcoins to your address? are you serious? this is the worst reputation someone can make!

Clasical DeMarketing (oposit of marketing) for EAC!
Dont give a f what your wife (or your boy) said , i also have 7 active acount, so plese report this coment also
WTF do you want to prove in that fake giveaway (aka takeaway) nobady will send nothing to U, you are only crating bad rep for EAC
I WOULD SUGEST FOR ALL PEOPLE IN THIS GROUP TO REPORT HIM
He is only doing harm for the coin!!!

It is all good
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

omg panic sell, everyone go crazy!!!  Grin

...so I can buy more for better price  Tongue

so what's stopping you?

146 price at cryptsy is too HIGH for you?
so you don't believe much in EAC?

I'm laughing when you say 146 is too low and if I don't buy for that price I don't believe in EAC.. Cheesy

I believe I can buy for better price and I will buy for better price. If you are scared and can't stand market speculations, you can dump everything. Someone will buy it, don't worry.

My point exactly

You being too scared(cautious?) to buy at 140 somtehing.

Two of us are the same - I'm not dumping anything, and you're not buying anything.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:19:18 PM

holly cow! Earthcoin is free falling on cryptsy. Think I should dump now so I don't loose to much...

As they say there's blood in the water, panic is rife Shocked

Should I sell or hold.. Any advice would be welcome

everyone wanted cryptsy...but it came too late i think

selling at this price is like giving them for free.... i have no idea, but the coin seems to go down to earth not up to the moon

at current price it will take weeks for a wonder

Crypsty came too early my friend.  Liquidity like that should never be requested until they base is built out to hundreds of thousands not 'hundreds'  It is what it is and there is no way to avoid this current fate as it is a decentralized system and anyone can do anything.  I am thinking out 6 months before there is movement slightly higher from 100-300 Satoshis and that is only if the community builds assets and spreads the education regarding the coin.  Just my take.  I will be doing my part.

Don't forget that EAC was already on two exchanges and there was a rally up to nearly 1000 satoshis. And with the hype there was absolutely no question whether it will go on cryptsy, so the prices were already adjusted to a level like it was already on cryptsy.
I am no prophet. I don't know where the lowest price will be. I thought it would be at 350, then I thought at 200, hm. But I always knew that Cryptsy would not change the price! Everyone who thought different doesn't know how the price mechanism works...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
nesco1805

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

What happened to that Trading Software screenshot at http://getearthcoin.com/?

Why it has been removed?

And, no I'm not talking that about Android/iOS app (MIA also?), but rather professional looking software that has been advertised.
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:24:50 PM

>>>>

I could go on for several screens-worth of typing about the auto-switching auto-exchange pools and the damage that they do to the markets, nevermind to their own users' profitability, but I won't. Suffice to say that they will collapse in on themselves and deservedly so. You have the biggest one needing to spend most of its time mining LTC because it's simply too big for anything else, and that of course begs the question of why you would pay someone 3% + exchange fees to mine something that you could mine yourself for far less. Those are the kinds of lazy miners who IMHO will get bored with making < $10 per MH/s per day and quit rather than making decisions for themselves. Add in certain pool admins who exit their large positions with all the grace of a rutting rhinocerous (really, if you have for example 12,000 of a coin to sell then do it in 500 coin blocks throughout the day - it's better for your users and the markets than hurr durr hit the sell button all at once) and the lazy / incompetent will disappear eventually. I also think that more and more up-and-coming coins like EAC will use the difficulty-adjustment-per-block approach that makes them a nightmare for those pools. Other deserving coins will gain so much hash rate as the trashcoins die out that the pools won't have the same effect as they do right now when the total hash rate is spread so thinly.

So when I threw the line out about not relying on a 2 week old coin to pay the electric bills, this was the thinking behind it. Treat your business like a business and don't assume that an untested new product is going to pay the bills. That's what established low risk / low reward coins should be used for. And for those who say that EAC at 200 Satoshois wasn't worth the cost to mine it, I'd love to see the math behind that. I was getting around 170,000 per day when the difficulty was in the 20s and 30s which at 200 Satoshis would be 0.34BTC per day, or $280ish at the current CoinBase sell price. For that claim to be even remotely realistic would require an electric rate of about 40-45c per kWh. Please show me another business where the "failures" return a 75% profit margin for very little effort? No really, please?

Flame suit on  Smiley

Cheers for your input, Its good to see someone with such a well thought out strategy laying it out for the less experienced miners.
I agree with what you said , particularly the part about the switching pools, these are a blight on the whole crypto movement and represent a cheapening lazy approach that we could well do without.
as we have seen thus far the evolutionary principle is powerfully at work in the crypto world so  I expect the wheat to be sorted from the chaff in short order this year as there really is so much chaff out there!
Lets hope that this process includes the profit switching pools as well.
The crazy goldrush we have seen recently is most certainly turning sour for some of our less patient peers as evidenced by the ironically doom laden prophesies based on minute by minute analysis of the exchange rate,(is there anyone who does Not have AtlantisPlatform in ignore? lol)
anyhoo good stuff,
My feeling is that long term the delayed crypsy launch will prove a positive for EAC as it seems to have hastened the weedling out of the weakwilled dumpers and newbies who have no idea how to work thier investments.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:24:57 PM

Why it has been removed?

And, no I'm not talking that about Android/iOS app (MIA also?), but rather professional looking software that has been advertised.

Are you referring to http://incryptex.com/?

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:25:08 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/14/scam-avoid-instant-wallet-for-earthcoin

just a heads up Smiley
nesco1805

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

Why it has been removed?

Indeed I am.

That looks really good! Has nothing to do with EAC per se?
minerman1234

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

Why it has been removed?

Indeed I am.

That looks really good! Has nothing to do with EAC per se?

IIRC, it's being developed by the EAC team with an ETA sometime around 1-2 months.  The website currently states that it will allow direct EAC/USD and EAC/BTC trades, so I would think it has a lot to do with EAC, among other cryptos.

mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

I'm looking on it from a side and it just looks like someone is dumping premine ^^

1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

Regarding prices being cheap or expensive:
If you want to calculate the prices (without day traders), you just need to know the daily volume (14,400,000), a number of actual new money required to keep up with the generated daily generated coins and the value of a BTC.

Daily buy $3,000
BTC $800
This would mean: 14,400,000/3000 = 0.000208 then 0.000208/800 = 0.00000026 BTC

Daily buy $6,000
BTC $800
This would mean: 14,400,000/6000 = 0.000278 then 0.00078/800 = 0.00000035 BTC

Daily buy $20,000
BTC $800
This would mean: 14,400,000/20,000 = 0.001389 then 0.001389/800 = 0.00000175 BTC

Off course, the number of day traders, people letting go due to moving to an other coin are not included. Otherwise with the current daily:
Daily $70,000
BTC $800
This would mean: 14,400,000/70,000 = 0.004861 then 0.004861/800 = 0.00000608 BTC
Which clearly is not the price on the exchanges.

So considering the coin going down and the math given, this would mean that 4 to 5 times the amount of coins is being traded at the moment above the daily generated amount.

Not sure whether this helps anyone, but I think the words cheap/expensive can be calulated (even in more detail if you would make some effort in finetuning the numbers).

thens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:52:14 PM

My point exactly

You being too scared(cautious?) to buy at 140 somtehing.

Two of us are the same - I'm not dumping anything, and you're not buying anything.

It's not about being scared. I'm only looking for better profit/risk ratio. Same as many other people and that's reason
why is price where it is now. Weak hands are panicking and selling, strong hands are slowly buying and waiting. I'm not
saying you are on any of this two sites, you choose your way. Peace.
nesco1805

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

I'm looking on it from a side and it just looks like someone is dumping premine ^^

You said it bro.

I'll just say that Total Mined EAC volume : Pre-Mined EAC volume = 2 : 1
But I was explained here that premine is not a problem; someone owning 33% stake and the rest of us having no idea what's done with it - is just fine.

The way I see it, no miner would ever dump at these prices.

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

>>>>

I could go on for several screens-worth of typing about the auto-switching auto-exchange pools and the damage that they do to the markets, nevermind to their own users' profitability, but I won't. Suffice to say that they will collapse in on themselves and deservedly so. You have the biggest one needing to spend most of its time mining LTC because it's simply too big for anything else, and that of course begs the question of why you would pay someone 3% + exchange fees to mine something that you could mine yourself for far less. Those are the kinds of lazy miners who IMHO will get bored with making < $10 per MH/s per day and quit rather than making decisions for themselves. Add in certain pool admins who exit their large positions with all the grace of a rutting rhinocerous (really, if you have for example 12,000 of a coin to sell then do it in 500 coin blocks throughout the day - it's better for your users and the markets than hurr durr hit the sell button all at once) and the lazy / incompetent will disappear eventually. I also think that more and more up-and-coming coins like EAC will use the difficulty-adjustment-per-block approach that makes them a nightmare for those pools. Other deserving coins will gain so much hash rate as the trashcoins die out that the pools won't have the same effect as they do right now when the total hash rate is spread so thinly.

So when I threw the line out about not relying on a 2 week old coin to pay the electric bills, this was the thinking behind it. Treat your business like a business and don't assume that an untested new product is going to pay the bills. That's what established low risk / low reward coins should be used for. And for those who say that EAC at 200 Satoshois wasn't worth the cost to mine it, I'd love to see the math behind that. I was getting around 170,000 per day when the difficulty was in the 20s and 30s which at 200 Satoshis would be 0.34BTC per day, or $280ish at the current CoinBase sell price. For that claim to be even remotely realistic would require an electric rate of about 40-45c per kWh. Please show me another business where the "failures" return a 75% profit margin for very little effort? No really, please?

Flame suit on  Smiley

Cheers for your input, Its good to see someone with such a well thought out strategy laying it out for the less experienced miners.
I agree with what you said , particularly the part about the switching pools, these are a blight on the whole crypto movement and represent a cheapening lazy approach that we could well do without.
as we have seen thus far the evolutionary principle is powerfully at work in the crypto world so  I expect the wheat to be sorted from the chaff in short order this year as there really is so much chaff out there!
Lets hope that this process includes the profit switching pools as well.
The crazy goldrush we have seen recently is most certainly turning sour for some of our less patient peers as evidenced by the ironically doom laden prophesies based on minute by minute analysis of the exchange rate,(is there anyone who does Not have AtlantisPlatform in ignore? lol)
anyhoo good stuff,
My feeling is that long term the delayed crypsy launch will prove a positive for EAC as it seems to have hastened the weedling out of the weakwilled dumpers and newbies who have no idea how to work thier investments.

Not learning are you, still bashing miners and calling them names like "weakwilled", "newbies", "clueless newbies", "weedlings" (not sure what that is) WOW! Such ignorance, much idiot!  You want to weed out miners?HuhHuh?   

Now for the other poster, cryptos are not like other businesses, 99% of these coins will not be long term. Basically you have all these hundreds of new crypto's, let's think of them as colored balloons. They are all balloons just different colors. Everyone with a brain quickly inflates his balloon with helium as quickly as possible and lets it go to see how high it will go.  99% will eventually lose their gas and float back to the ground, however some will catch a current and soar. Earthcoin left their balloon uninflated, limp and lying on the ground, not even wanting to pump it up. Now it is forgotten, it was too long, should have pumped it up and let it fly and then maybe it would have soared.  Not even Viagra can help it now.

Another way of saying it, all these coins are little blobs of shit, everyone picks theirs up and slings it at the side of the barn and hopes it sticks. Most don't and they slowly ooze their way back to the ground.  Earthcoin left their blob of shit sitting on the ground saying they would wait to sling it, and instead it got trampled into the ground, now it can't even be picked up and slung on the side of the barn.  I am sorry to tell you but there is no long term here, there is nothing different here, only a foolish person would count on long term with this. Even Bitcoin may not be long term, who knows? Your chance of the whole vege world going with earthcoin, , 1 in a million!
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:58:24 PM

Its annoying that no auction offers more possibilities to set up a price.

E. G. someone sells at 200 and sets up a rebuy at 150. But he cant set "stop-loss" price to rebuy at 220 when price moves another way than he wants.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:58:36 PM

Looks like EAC could actually go under 100 by tomorrow at this pace. Never thought it would tank so far so fast. There is only one buy order worth 1 bitcoin in the entire list and its at 0.00000001.....
minerman1234

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:00:32 PM

You said it bro.

I'll just say that Total Mined EAC volume : Pre-Mined EAC volume = 2 : 1
But I was explained here that premine is not a problem; someone owning 33% stake and the rest of us having no idea what's done with it - is just fine.

The way I see it, no miner would ever dump at these prices.

You severely underestimate the power that uncertainty, doubt, and fear can have over a person.

Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: