Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840284 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

Any word on Atx silver? He had some good momentum going, earthazaar can't sustain on one person though, earthazaar is already built and works well, we need more sellers and just as important buyers. As a community we need to get on reddit to attract some attention to earthazaar and eac in general. I notice any time I post anything about EAC on reddit (even in the earthcoin subreddit), it is almost immediately down voted, without cause. without support from the community up voting, earthcoin post never see the light of day.

From what I understand, a whole bunch of us (most of the team and ATXsilver) had a bunch of personal stuff come up all at once. To the best of my knowledge, he's live, well, and accumulating the majority of EAC.

Which reminds me: I've got some silver to buy  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:28:40 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 09:41:25 PM by heartthew

EAC can't sustain the same volume as yesterday w/o a huge price increase! The air under DOGE's sails is starting too fail...I suspect that the whales will be looking for a new project!

Hah, Doge has a LOT more momentum, man.

Wishfully blinded thinking, here...

Still, EAC isn't done yet - it has a big community, and SO MANY services.

BTC goes up, all of the viable alts will too...

I'm not blinded or a dreamer...in fact I bought DOGE at 38 and saw the downside coming at 200!

Someone go to coinmarketcap and tell me that the DOGE market cap is sustainable...then scroll down too EAC and you will see that EAC could explode in your wallet! 30 million market cap compared too 130,000$ and you think I'm blinded? Lol!

Yes, it would seem that way. We shall see.

Still, that damned doggy has twenty times the community of EAC - it is a juggernaut.

You deny it, but many smart folk do not...
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:18:48 PM

When is the next pump guys?
Soon IMO! Not a lot of cheap EAC for sale...

Next pump ... Smiley sounds not too good IMO! Smiley

WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:24:53 PM

When is the next pump guys?
Soon IMO! Not a lot of cheap EAC for sale...
I shouldnt miss it this time.
Hail Wolong Smiley
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:27:52 AM

Oh, it's the "don't mine" day now ^^
Hyperjack

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:08:58 PM

EAC can't sustain the same volume as yesterday w/o a huge price increase! The air under DOGE's sails is starting too fail...I suspect that the whales will be looking for a new project!

I'm not blinded or a dreamer...in fact I bought DOGE at 38 and saw the downside coming at 200!

Someone go to coinmarketcap and tell me that the DOGE market cap is sustainable...then scroll down too EAC and you will see that EAC could explode in your wallet! 30 million market cap compared too 130,000$ and you think I'm blinded? Lol!

Still, that damned doggy has twenty times the community of EAC - it is a juggernaut.

Clearly DOGE has been in a down trend when you look at the 1 month chart and smart traders know that if support is broken again it will make 90 the next resistance! That will make the next support level 50-60 with the market cap cut in half. The community know this and hope that Nascar will bring a new influx of suckers too buy...
 I don't doubt that "damned doggy" or the intelligence of its community but they are on a slippery slope in desperate need of a trend reversal!
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:32:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am still around. It was good to see someone breath some life into the Earthcoin price, if only for a day or two. It will take a whale or three to decide they want to really make a lot of money that will likely move EAC back up into the 50-100 Satoshi range. Someone with deep enough pockets where they will sit on the bid replenishing buy orders, then slowly stair-stepping the price up 3-5 satoshi at a time. Once the price has gone up 5-7x they will begin also offering out EAC on the 'sell' side, and start liquidating some of the EAC they bought at 10 satoshi at significantly higher prices. All the while they will be supporting the bid so it cannot be knocked back down to scare off the peasants. So the whale will then be selling to the inevitable 'pump chasers/day traders' who will fly into EAC like sheep being led to slaughter, paying 100 satoshi for coins they could have had at 10 just weeks before.

With Earthcoin languishing around 10 Satoshi, this is the perfect set-up for the type of 'whale' who could move EAC up 10 fold. I have been accumulating a significant amount of Earthcoin through silver sales, but alas, I do not have the funds necessary to do what I am describing above. I still have to work to be paid in Fiat for now to pay the bills, which I know will change once EAC is worth just a penny. Then I will be a very wealthy man and can start working full-time on my own pursuits.

It takes money to make money, and someone who wants to make a ton of $$$ has the opportunity to do so with EarthCoin. So any whales reading this, you have been shown the path, now get that BTC to work!

As an aside, it is quite humorous to me that Auroracoin has a $23+ MILLION dollar market capitalization, while Earthcoin sits only at less than $100K. Now you see the copycats like SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Etc. hurrying to cash in on the 'newest fad' coin to get pumped & dumped by the Devs. Eventually the sheeple will get tired of playing the (suckers) game, and look for value, and a coin that has stood the test of time, and the trial by fire.

EarthCoin offers the ability for a savvy individual to buy up huge portions of the float for a relatively tiny amount of capital. Then they could rebrand or change the mission statement of the entire coin. Say it is to be used as the 'Coin of Earth' and that you will give a % of your coin hoard to every country in the World!

This would be an extremely savvy marketing ploy, as well as a way to further widen distribution, and give more power to the network all the while increasing worldwide adoption. You could give away 80% of the coins you accumulated at 10 satoshi and still likely become very wealthy with what you have left after such a move takes place.

I still believe the marketing assets of EarthCoin are extremely undervalued. The name alone is likely worth more than the $100K market Cap IMO. Also throw in Earthazaar.com, EarthCoinTalk.Org, Android App Etc.

Think about if 'Earthcoin' were to relaunch tomorrow, with this stated purpose. That it is premined 50% to be distributed equally to every country in the world based on population size. With the name 'EarthCoin', with the undefeatable idea of uniting the globe through 'fair' currency & free commerce without hinderance. To provide those who live in the darkness, a light to show them the way to economic equality, and eventual prosperity.

I guarantee you we would have a $5,000,000 market cap within the first week, and could very likely surpass the likes of 'Aurora' Coin and these others, who are onto the right idea, but miss the big picture.

This is a GLOBAL phenomenon, and EarthCoin is positioned perfectly to fit the 'unifying' role of the Global Reserve Crypto-Currency.

We need someone with Vision & Deep pockets to step up and transform EarthCoin into what it is destined to be. I know that it will happen eventually, and the longer prices stay where they are, the more I can accumulate to my own benefit down the road. All of us get caught up in the 'right now' too often. We need to take a step back, gather ourselves, and envision what EarthCoin could like like 1 Year down the road. The type of coin it could be with the right community backing and support.

But most of all Vision is what is needed. Vision to 'sell' the idea of Earthcoin to the masses, and give cause for all  humans to support the coin, buy the coin, and rally around the banner of freedom.

Long Live EarthCoin.

“Nothing is more imminent than the impossible . . . what we must always foresee is the unforeseen.”

Also I will be trying to get more items up on Earthazaar in the next couple days.
https://earthazaar.com/product/5298/

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:35:49 PM

Clearly DOGE has been in a down trend when you look at the 1 month chart and smart traders know that if support is broken again it will make 90 the next resistance! That will make the next support level 50-60 with the market cap cut in half. The community know this and hope that Nascar will bring a new influx of suckers too buy...
 I don't doubt that "damned doggy" or the intelligence of its community but they are on a slippery slope in desperate need of a trend reversal!

Like I was trying to say, it seems more like wishful thinking than thought out, unemotional analysis on your part.

The people in DOGE have a LOT of money invested, and there are dozens of whales. It has worldwide, mainstream exposure - like pretty much only BTC and LTC.

This is not to be underestimated.

My point is that Doge will go back up again, regardless of a '1 month trend' that coincides with nearly every other coin, all in the shadow of BTC's precipitous drop.

EAC right now is at the end of a seven week downward trend that started before BTC plummeted, and seems to have levelled out.

EAC will likely eventually go back up, and when it does, it will be very profitable for those who got in low (I did) - Doge will DEFINITELY go back up, and when it does, it will be INSANELY profitable for those whales, and less so for the reactionaries.

Goddamned memes...

ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:20:20 AM

https://earthazaar.com/product/lot-of-4-walking-liberty-us-half-dollars-90-silver-content-rare/

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:34:28 AM

Thanks so much! I don't have any of those Walking Liberties, I do have Franklin and Kennedy halves. This will be a wonderful addition to my collection.

I also signed up for a merchant account on Earthazaar. Tomorrow, I will be adding some computer/tech equipment for anybody that is interested.
tins

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:47:17 AM

I would like to add one more thing.
ATXsilver does such an unbelievable job promoting Earthcoin. Well thought out, well-written posts. He is able to elegantly put into words how many of us in the community feel about Earthcoin. Moreover, he is not all talk. He "puts his money where his mouth is" by keeping commerce running on the Earthazaar site. ATXsilver has not asked the community for any kind of financial support in return for his efforts.

I'd like to propose an idea. It would be free and show a great gesture for all his hard work.
Below all of ATXsilver's posts you can find his Cryptsy trade key. If any of you trade on there and have not yet entered in anybody's referral key, use the one from ATXsilver. It just goes to waste if you don't use one. It does not cost you anything if you do use it. So, anybody that uses cryptsy and has yet to put in someone's referral key, as a thank you to ATXsilver and all his hard work promoting the Earthcoin community, please use his referral key.

instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:08:03 AM

I would like to add one more thing.
ATXsilver does such an unbelievable job promoting Earthcoin. Well thought out, well-written posts. He is able to elegantly put into words how many of us in the community feel about Earthcoin. Moreover, he is not all talk. He "puts his money where his mouth is" by keeping commerce running on the Earthazaar site. ATXsilver has not asked the community for any kind of financial support in return for his efforts.

I'd like to propose an idea. It would be free and show a great gesture for all his hard work.
Below all of ATXsilver's posts you can find his Cryptsy trade key. If any of you trade on there and have not yet entered in anybody's referral key, use the one from ATXsilver. It just goes to waste if you don't use one. It does not cost you anything if you do use it. So, anybody that uses cryptsy and has yet to put in someone's referral key, as a thank you to ATXsilver and all his hard work promoting the Earthcoin community, please use his referral key.

+1
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:34:50 AM

"As an aside, it is quite humorous to me that Auroracoin has a $23+ MILLION dollar market capitalization, while Earthcoin sits only at less than $100K. Now you see the copycats like SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Etc. hurrying to cash in on the 'newest fad' coin to get pumped & dumped by the Devs. Eventually the sheeple will get tired of playing the (suckers) game, and look for value, and a coin that has stood the test of time, and the trial by fire. "

My thoughts:

Not that long ago, in January of 2014 I believe, the market cap for EAC was a smidge under $1 MIL, in fact, I specifically remember people posting about it. Now as I look at coinmarketcapdotcom it states EAC is at 97K??? Where is the 900 grand, did that all disappear somehow? Can someone explain that to me like a child? How does a coin lose $900,000 in value? Was that $$$ paid in and then was all taken out. Maybe I'm confused about how the market cap works but all I can think is WTF? Makes no sense to me, who has all that money that was put into the earthcoins?

I certainly appreciate all the efforts of the devs and other forum members that have developed websites & services, products around the coin but if all the coins combined right now are only worth 97 grand, somebody has that money and has taken it from the community that has built value into eac??? Confused
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:18:50 PM

"As an aside, it is quite humorous to me that Auroracoin has a $23+ MILLION dollar market capitalization, while Earthcoin sits only at less than $100K. Now you see the copycats like SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Etc. hurrying to cash in on the 'newest fad' coin to get pumped & dumped by the Devs. Eventually the sheeple will get tired of playing the (suckers) game, and look for value, and a coin that has stood the test of time, and the trial by fire. "

My thoughts:

Not that long ago, in January of 2014 I believe, the market cap for EAC was a smidge under $1 MIL, in fact, I specifically remember people posting about it. Now as I look at coinmarketcapdotcom it states EAC is at 97K??? Where is the 900 grand, did that all disappear somehow? Can someone explain that to me like a child? How does a coin lose $900,000 in value? Was that $$$ paid in and then was all taken out. Maybe I'm confused about how the market cap works but all I can think is WTF? Makes no sense to me, who has all that money that was put into the earthcoins?

I certainly appreciate all the efforts of the devs and other forum members that have developed websites & services, products around the coin but if all the coins combined right now are only worth 97 grand, somebody has that money and has taken it from the community that has built value into eac??? Confused

I'm guessing there are a lot of people who took some big losses and sold to "stop the bleeding" so to speak. If someone bought in at 10k satoshis and then sells at 5k satoshis, 50% of that value is gone instantly. Multiply that across the market and there's your evaluation. On the other hand, some will be making some huge profits if the coin value goes back up.

<Insert favorite coin here>
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:17:24 PM

A perfectly timed switch to Proof-of-Stake and a major pump would send EAC to the moon.  Shocked

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:34:16 AM

A perfectly timed switch to Proof-of-Stake and a major pump would send EAC to the moon.  Shocked

And once the pump is over what then? What you going to do to the coin next time to 'pump' it? Leave the coin alone. It's just fine as it is imo.

Your just another bagholder that wants to earn interest on his holdings.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
tins

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:27:47 AM

Like I was trying to say, it seems more like wishful thinking than thought out, unemotional analysis on your part.

The people in DOGE have a LOT of money invested, and there are dozens of whales. It has worldwide, mainstream exposure - like pretty much only BTC and LTC.

This is not to be underestimated.

My point is that Doge will go back up again, regardless of a '1 month trend' that coincides with nearly every other coin, all in the shadow of BTC's precipitous drop.

EAC right now is at the end of a seven week downward trend that started before BTC plummeted, and seems to have levelled out.

EAC will likely eventually go back up, and when it does, it will be very profitable for those who got in low (I did) - Doge will DEFINITELY go back up, and when it does, it will be INSANELY profitable for those whales, and less so for the reactionaries.

Goddamned memes...

I agree. It is the doge community that ensures its success.
We are working on these same efforts.
Just need 100 more like centurion and ATXsilver.
 Smiley
monopodman

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:41:58 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 02:57:40 PM by monopodman

Regardless of the coin community / development, a pure price speculation always takes place. Shitcoins are pumped to enormous market caps, while established legitimate coins are dumped below the ground. If you're bagholding EAC, the best you can do is to buy at the 10-13 satoshi bottom to lower your average price. If you're not afraid to hold your coins, they why are you afraid to buy more and push with the buy support? EAC eventually will be pumped, but all you'd get is breaking even if you don't buy now. Trade smart – buy at the bottom, when very few buy. Sell at the top, when everybody else is chasing the train!

Imagine that you bought 500,000 EAC at 120 satoshi. You paid 0.6 BTC, but your coins are worth only 0.06 BTC right now. You need the price to go back to 120 satoshi to break even.

If you buy 1,500,000 EAC at 12 satoshi, you'll pay 0.18 BTC. Your average EAC price will drop from 120 satoshi to 39 satoshi.
If you buy 3,000,000 EAC at 12 satoshi, you'll pay 0.36 BTC. Your average EAC price will drop from 120 satoshi to 27 satoshi.
If you buy 6,000,000 EAC at 12 satoshi, you'll pay 0.72 BTC. Your average EAC price will drop from 120 satoshi to 20 satoshi.

Math is simple Smiley

If following these rules were easy, they won't work anymore. You don't make money if you do the same as everyone else is doing (dumping EAC).
And you won't make money if you buy EAC at the peak when it goes back up to 50-200 satoshi or so.

ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:53:35 PM

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-coin-2013-american-silver-eagle/

https://earthazaar.com/product/2014-1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-coin-african-wildlife-series/

monopodman

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:43:23 PM

But don't you think Devs should be doing more? What happened to incryptex?

If Devs were more active, you wouldn't have an opportunity to buy EAC at 13 satoshi! And if anything, incryptex wasn't supposed to be made overnight. Knowing the marketing, I'm expecting the devs not to announce news until they buy up all the cheap coins. Would be a very smart decision  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: