Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 12:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7802 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Nope. It's all part of the selling process so that we can create a market and a demand. It that happens to stabilize, then the price will eventually skyrocket to something. Don't panic sell because you'll definitely regret it once the time comes when the token price increases.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gitotedjo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

A very frequent occurrence, the decline in token prices after the distribution process is complete. You must be calm to be able to take action wisely and precisely. That is, hold your token for several months ahead so that your tokens can experience price developments again.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I am always optimistic when I see the coins are in the low market, because I believe if the coin is released in a good market would be the price will rise high, and that often happens by some new coins. so I think not to worry about it and do not panic.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

Will for me it is natural that we panic. But if the panic will win to ourself then you will lose on that game. Because you didnt give your token chances to get good price you make him more dump. That right way to do is hold tightly make you self bussy.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

I think no, there are times when the price of tokens that we have it's price does not match our expectations. we have to be ready about it. what needs to be done is to stay calm and positive thoughts. lest the decision be taken ends with regret. if we can still hold it, why not. a true trader should always be optimistic. that the market price will rise again and according to what is expected.
steady, what is it that makes him panic? it's him who sells it in low price conditions. so why not wait and hold it until the price goes up. yes obviously if selling it with low nutrients is definitely a loss.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

I would be lying if I say fear has not been setting in, there are alot of coin/token as it may be called but not market to trade, everywhere look dry and there seems to be nothing to be done. I know a lot if people who will like to sell off their token because to the fall in price of crypto.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Will for me it is natural that we panic. But if the panic will win to ourself then you will lose on that game. Because you didnt give your token chances to get good price you make him more dump. That right way to do is hold tightly make you self bussy.

yups, should be more confident that there will be a period where prices will rise and in time to sell with profits abundantly. why rush to sell it if it is actually self-defeating.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

dont think this little things too much, if you know that ICO has good potential, it would be better if you buy some, forkdelta and etherdelta is just a market for those who like panic, hit & run, and like to FUD. because I've ever stuck like this before, last night there was a new incoming email telling me that the coin I used to get from bounty have partnership and airdrop with other projects. make it more valuable right now

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

I think the token gift distribution for bounty is done at the end after ico, the fastest 2 weeks after ico ends and after the investors receive their tokens, am i wrong?
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

When i was just new in trading, i usually panic every time the market price is dumping but as the time goes by, my experience is keep on increasing and i realize that the price in the market will still grow because the concept is just simple and it was supply and demand.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Nope. The price will eventually go up anyways, so why sell it immediately? The markets will eventually have a demand for the coins we have from ICOs. All we have to do is just wait for the right time to sell because the price won't stay high. So when you have the chance, immediately sell.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

no i dont panic. when market is so red i prefer not to follow for a while. but there were so many cases that i wish i wpuld panic and sell so i could buy cheaper. selling during fall might be useful as well.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

I used to panic a lot when the price goes down, but not anymore, because i saw tons of time it goes down and up, so always knew it will go up, so i keep holding my coins. Don't fall for those big whales, never sell in a loss.

ivankoh

Activity: 1456
Merit: 120

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

The market is falling deeply and I believe this trend will continue until the end of May and everything will rebound in early June. Investors have 2 June and July to gain more profit. This is because the market is recovering very strongly. Make an investment plan and follow it for the best results.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

I do not panic. The market at high and low is very normal. I was very calm and patient to help with my investment and business in an effective and safe way. I really believe that the market will rise again quickly to grow. That's why I never felt scared. In recent times, the market is gradually going into stability and development. This is good news for everyone
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

not panicked, but we feel very aggrieved, because that should be distributed the first time is for the investors, so we can sell it early and with the price is still high

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Jaranngincang

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Yes I would panic if the bitcoin price drops to $ 6000 and does not increase because I invest when the bitcoin price is $ 20,000 so I will incur a loss of 300% + it makes me lose a lot of money
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

Some participators want to get fast profit. So they don't care about price, don't want to think, analyse, hold. This isn't bad thing, because investors can get cheap tokens and during some period sell them and earn huge profit.

On the other hand, after listing a lot of tokens dump and you must wait for months before price will recover to ICO level.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Well, as far as everyone of us is a human (I believe so, lol), we may panic, it's just natural. I do so as well, sometimes, nothing to do with that Smiley

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

No I would not panic as long as the price of the coin is lower on the ICO price then just wait until the price of the coin would pump because it is normal in the market that the hunters was always dump their coin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: