Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you earn the benefits(Merit) on average on a day-to-day basis ?  (Read 137 times)
airdropwwani (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

I am non native English , mother tongue is Japanese.
I think  purpose of everybody is using BTT to be earning token/coin.
Jr.member / member rank need rank up for more earning token/coin.
I am also same and I write down a various thread everyday, but unfortunately, I could not earn merit until now.
I'd like to know How can you earn the Merit on average on a day-to-day basis ?
and please tell me which thread is write down for earning merit ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flash Cunt

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Not everybody is here to earn 'token/coin' some people want to learn about crypto.

Merits are here to stop useless spamming bounty spongers from earning, and when they see they are wasting time here they will leave.

Join Jet Cash and other BT members in the Ivory Tower coffee lounge
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

You are sooo wrong here, man. It's place to share thoughts, ask for help and promote bitcoin as a alternative to the fiat payment system. Alt coins were the side effect of the bitcoin in the crypto world and so are the bounties. Sure many are here to "work" but this is not the point of BTT at all.
So guess what, there is no formula of earning merit on a daily basis, if you cannot contribute with something useful, no chase at all.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

That is just the mindset of people which comes from third world country, well at least not all of them, but majority of them are just like that, but i dont know why someone from a country like Japan are thinking like that.

For getting merit on a daily basis, it is not easy yet it is not impossible too, my suggestion for you are ( it is not guaranteed to get merit but at least it increases your chance to get it) :
1. learn all about crytpocurrency
2. make quality posts with your unique style, learn from members like  DdmrDdmr, zentdex, or me ( you can see my created topic)
3. always roam all the board you have interest on
4. Dont beg for merit, even once
airdropwwani (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

You are sooo wrong here, man. It's place to share thoughts, ask for help and promote bitcoin as a alternative to the fiat payment system. Alt coins were the side effect of the bitcoin in the crypto world and so are the bounties. Sure many are here to "work" but this is not the point of BTT at all.
So guess what, there is no formula of earning merit on a daily basis, if you cannot contribute with something useful, no chase at all.
Thank you for quick response.
maybe I am wrong, I should change 'some of people' instead of'everyone.'
my understand is that contribution meaning is sharing information, suggestion something, technical matter, etc.
would anyone tell me what else contribution ?
airdropwwani (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

That is just the mindset of people which comes from third world country, well at least not all of them, but majority of them are just like that, but i dont know why someone from a country like Japan are thinking like that.

For getting merit on a daily basis, it is not easy yet it is not impossible too, my suggestion for you are ( it is not guaranteed to get merit but at least it increases your chance to get it) :
1. learn all about crytpocurrency
2. make quality posts with your unique style, learn from members like  DdmrDdmr, zentdex, or me ( you can see my created topic)
3. always roam all the board you have interest on
4. Dont beg for merit, even once
I see. Thank you for clarification.
I will follow your suggestion, thank you again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: