Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oldminer Statements Debunked!  (Read 1006 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 07:48:28 PM

As I have said before - lets just sit back now and see where your ioucoins (developed as a joke between 2 guys over a bar chat) and iXcoins (developed with foresight, planning, and capital put aside to promote and expand the currency)...

Did your "developer" have enough foresight to see that ixcoins would drop in market value like a terd falling into a toilet from his ass?

Did your "developer" also have enough foresight to know that another crypto currency like it was going to be released just around the corner?

And your statement of "and capital put aside to promote and expand the currency" makes no sense. If he wanted to expand the currency he would have waited long for public release and would have premined 5.8 million coins instead of 580k coins.

I like your use of the word "developed". Thomas or your (ahem) "developer" didn't develop anything. They ripped off bitcoin source code, changed a few numbers, mined the shit out of it, released it, and created identical looking sites to that of bitcoin.org. If COPYING is considered "developing" then shitting in a toilet should the equivalent of depositing cash at the bank.

BTW Nice signature!  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 07:57:05 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2011, 08:08:31 PM by jackjack

If COPYING is considered "developing" then shitting in a toilet should the equivalent of depositing cash at the bank.
Nice, I approve this message

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 07:59:13 PM

If COPYING is considered "developing" then shitting in a toilet should the equivalent of depositing cash at the bank.
Nice, I approuve this message

APPROVED!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

bitclown

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 08:07:27 PM

Why didn't this brilliant mind just put his initial capital in the genesis block instead of wasting months of time and power? Seeing his "i just managed to compile bitcoin, let's get rich"-scheme failing would have been sad if it hadn't been so hilarious.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 08:11:53 PM

Why didn't this brilliant mind just put his initial capital in the genesis block instead of wasting months of time and power? Seeing his "i just managed to compile bitcoin, let's get rich"-scheme failing would have been sad if it hadn't been so hilarious.

Agreed. The method/path he took in his "development" and release of the network could have been done in a more transparent way.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:47:37 PM

I have always had a problem with how ixcoin was 'developed' , the idea behind ixcoin and how it attempts to fix nothing. But I have become more against ixcoin the more i see oldminer and his minions go arround the forums attacking everything i0coin as if they dont understand why i0coin came into existence.

Yeah call me a whiner cause I didnt get 600k coins.. You want to know what? so what? I can compile code. I can search and replace 50 with 96.. I can even set it up to mine solo for a while.. bit fucking deal.. why would I be jealous of something I can do with absolutely no programming skills?

And yeah I can copy and paste sites as well.

If you want.. i can release cowcoins and premine them to 6 million or something.. if that will make anyone feel better. The coin will be shit, it wont solve any bitcoin problems.. it will be 1000% a pump and dump, but mainly cause I dont know how to program and can only really change some crap that I see there in the code. But hey if it makes everyone feel better I can make a coin 3 times as scammy as ixcoin..

mooo for rent
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:48:54 PM

I have always had a problem with how ixcoin was 'developed' , the idea behind ixcoin and how it attempts to fix nothing. But I have become more against ixcoin the more i see oldminer and his minions go arround the forums attacking everything i0coin as if they dont understand why i0coin came into existence.

Yeah call me a whiner cause I didnt get 600k coins.. You want to know what? so what? I can compile code. I can search and replace 50 with 96.. I can even set it up to mine solo for a while.. bit fucking deal.. why would I be jealous of something I can do with absolutely no programming skills?

If you want.. i can release cowcoins and premine them to 6 million or something.. if that will make anyone feel better. The coin will be shit, it wont solve any bitcoin problems.. it will be 1000% a pump and dump, but mainly cause I dont know how to program and can only really change some crap that I see there in the code. But hey if it makes everyone feel better I can make a coin 3 times as scammy as ixcoin..

Sounds good when do we begin mining? PM me =)

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 01:16:39 AM

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 01:17:21 AM

lol another troll on our hands guys?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 01:18:17 AM

Why don't you start a thread about it...or better yet, start four threads about it?
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 01:18:59 AM

Why don't you start a thread about it...or better yet, start four threads about it?

Don't tempt me lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: