Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet?  (Read 597 times)
hasimkamal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

As we came here to make profits, so we hold it until the price of the tokens are high enough. I have sold some of my tokens and holding some for the future.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

I am using my token as a share for dividend payment.
There are many usage of tokens, but tokens usually usable when the project have a product launched and used by many peoples.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

If there are any chance to use crypto tokens for other goods and other altcoins also, i definitely take that chance. Of course it depends on market value.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

I use tokens that I buy on the crypto money world for trading. I buy it at a low price and sell it on the rise. It's an easy way to make money in a short time. You need to be careful.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Let's say if have made a purse for storage of "tickets" or payment of tickets from the mobile phone for the subway, the bus and also payment of my favourite cafe without the commissions, banks, etc. I surely would use such coin)
and in general the cool idea, I would use everything that can be used, but in the joint system that it hasn't turned out, as with social nets where 100 applications, and an essence one (

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

I think they are not wrong either! They should do what they feel good about the crypto currency and at leats due to that they will be here int he crypto to support.

Off course there are always two levels of people here, one who is working for the daily earnings, passive income sources and almost feeding themselves while on the other hand there are people who believes in the crypto applications and they think they could be part of revolution soon.

So its no wondering thing that your friends are being investors rather than technical assessor. It upto them and let them be like that.  Wink
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

I think I will keep the tokens I have. I sell all the tokens when it's valued.
The crypto need to sell all the tokens that find value in the money world.
lettypace

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

As for now, i didn't use yet my tokens. I just keep it as a savings and earning more of it. When i have enough, then why not, i am planning on buying something with my coins.
Username741

Activity: 55
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Most of the people in cryptoworld using coins or tokens just for investment, they don't work with them. Sadly i'm one of them

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

I'm not only investing to bitcoin but I'm also using them by paying some online goods that I'm purchasing.

But we can't blame if some people doesn't appreciate the usage of cryptocurrencies, they are being blinded by its value so they are only looking at it's prices not with it's worth.

Sadly i'm one of them
You can keep majority of your holding but don't regret to spend some and enjoy using it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

This is really a tough call. Yes you are right, if only more people will use the coin regularly the business will become stable at no time but its hard to convince someone mostespecially if the project and product is useless.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I think the use is dependent on the number of stores, companies, businesses and places accepting the crypto currencies as payment option, i know all this has not been implemented on massive scale uptill now but in the near future it will change, as many projects are under development that are coming up with crypto-fiat integration and payment service providers for both the merchants and customers.

sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

Actually most of the people in crypto world are only for investing to gain a lot of profits.
The coin that I can only to used in my country, it's only bitcoin for online payment, like paying bills .

The world has slowly started to accept Bitcoin and it needed many years only to be acceptable as a form of payment with 10 percent of the service providers. The developers of the tokens; future coins will need to wait twice that time for anonymous coins even be accepted as a form of payment. There are famous coins like Ethereum and so on but not all are accepting it. Something must change in the world for the community to advance towards the future and embrace the new ways of payments.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

I love this post and the mentality behind it. Lots of people don't understand that one of the fundamentals that drives the price of coins and token is usage which automatically leads to adoption and high demand and that leads to increase in coin and token value. More lights and exposure needs to be shed on this.
BeeDrill

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

Never used tokens from companies. I regard the Crypto currency as a means of making a profit, maybe someday it will change
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Seriously i have tons of tokens from rewards some of them are from Airdrop, i use crypto tokens to sell it on exchanges and get profit, but sometimes i felt disapointed if markets goes down.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
I don't really speak with People that really involves in manipulation  especially bitcoin. I invested on some altcoins and leave it a year and more. This is the best time we can buy altcoins coz marketcap will continues to fall down
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

As crypto holder i also think that way before. I only use my coins and tokens to gain more profit because of financial needs, but it only happens whenever i really need money.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

Honestly- Yes! I'm using my most of crypto tokens in exchanges. I sell my altcoins and buy other solid coins which is best for long-term. So that after some months or years i'l get good profit. It is just like securing my future by selling. But some tokens which are valuable- i hlod in my wallet.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

Hi Folks,

I think that if the project is good and it can really be used for any purpose for which it is intended, then it is clearly worth using it, since one trade will not make crypto-currencies better and stronger.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: