Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINSFER.COM - Buying & shipping U.S. products for you anywhere in the world  (Read 5033 times)
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:08:13 PM

I sent a PM, but then thought I'd ask publicly, too, in case others have similar questions.

I see in your FAQ a list of prohibited items, but is that list a "no matter what" list or just by final destination?

For instance, here in Kansas it's completely legal for me to have firearm accessories shipped to my door, like say I want to buy a new AR-15 upper half.  (not a complete gun, the lower half (lower receiver specifically) has the serial number and requires a FFL transfer).

I'm not sure of Florida gun laws, but I think you Floridians can have various firearm accessories shipped to you, too?

So are you just taking a "we won't do these no matter what" purchases, or are you willing to have wiggle room for states that it is legal to do so?

I've had my eye on a new Spike's upper for a while, but since Amazon doesn't do those kinds of items, I've been having to wait. Smiley
sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:09:29 PM

I think this is a great idea. I apologize if this was mentioned in the FAQ and I missed it, but I imagine you'd also be willing to ship to US-based addresses if someone wanted to anonymize a purchase?
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:17:15 PM

d*sh network?
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

Can you facilitate domestic BTC -> Western Union/Vanilla Reload/Bank Of America Deposit/ETC currency conversions? (To facilitate paying bills with BTC, For example.)

Also, You should simplify in your OP that your service specializes in being a purchasing proxy. Perhaps post in the title "U.S. based purchasing proxy service" to make that more clear. Wink

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Coinsfer.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:23:08 AM

I sent a PM, but then thought I'd ask publicly, too, in case others have similar questions.

I see in your FAQ a list of prohibited items, but is that list a "no matter what" list or just by final destination?

For instance, here in Kansas it's completely legal for me to have firearm accessories shipped to my door, like say I want to buy a new AR-15 upper half.  (not a complete gun, the lower half (lower receiver specifically) has the serial number and requires a FFL transfer).

I'm not sure of Florida gun laws, but I think you Floridians can have various firearm accessories shipped to you, too?

So are you just taking a "we won't do these no matter what" purchases, or are you willing to have wiggle room for states that it is legal to do so?

I've had my eye on a new Spike's upper for a while, but since Amazon doesn't do those kinds of items, I've been having to wait. Smiley
Hi, thanks for your question. Yes, unfortunately we must strictly adhere to our prohibited and restricted items policy, in this case "Firearms, weaponry and their parts". While Coinsfer.com is as pro-gun as can possibly be (in fact, we own many of them Smiley), if we don't make every effort to comply with the arbitrary laws of the gang of highway robbers calling themselves the "U.S. government", they will throw us in cages (or worse). And you can bet that the "U.S. government" is just itching to take down people like us who provide an alternative to the entrenched payment systems of their banker bosses... if you catch my drift Wink

Again, sorry that we cannot help on this specific purchase, but we would love to work with you on other purchases.
Coinsfer.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:59:04 AM

I think this is a great idea. I apologize if this was mentioned in the FAQ and I missed it, but I imagine you'd also be willing to ship to US-based addresses if someone wanted to anonymize a purchase?
Hi, thanks for your question. Yes, we certainly can do this! Just submit the form on our site to get started Smiley
Coinsfer.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 01:08:13 AM

d*sh network?
Absolutely! Just submit the form on our site to get started!
Coinsfer.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:10:19 AM

Can you facilitate domestic BTC -> Western Union/Vanilla Reload/Bank Of America Deposit/ETC currency conversions? (To facilitate paying bills with BTC, For example.)

Also, You should simplify in your OP that your service specializes in being a purchasing proxy. Perhaps post in the title "U.S. based purchasing proxy service" to make that more clear. Wink
Thanks for your question and feedback! We can indeed facilitate paying bills with BTC. However, in order to avoid FinCEN issues we can't convert directly to other currencies.

Your post gives us a good opportunity to announce that we have exciting changes coming to our website and services offered. Stay tuned for updates coming soon!
Coinsfer.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:34:06 AM

We have posted the news about all our new services in this new thread, so we'll refer everyone there and lock this thread now. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: