Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Rare coffee brands  (Read 1501 times)
cafelatte (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:39:34 AM

Hello and welcome Smiley

As stated in the title above, I can source a lot of rare coffee beans and brands from asia.

I am sure that some of these brands you may have never tried and hope I can build long lasting business in sourcing some of the finest beans for my customers....

Brand-Name Coffees from Vietnam

Bach Vietnamese Coffee

https://i.imgur.com/cDOG9cA.jpg

This exciting new Vietnamese coffee is fast becoming a favorite! A younger brand of Vietnamese coffee, Bach has all the chocolatey richness characteristic of (instead of Vietnamese butter-roast), making this whole bean coffee better suited for grinder machines. Low in acid and suitable for vegans.

Bach Robusta 250g $6.50, Bach Arabica 250g 8.50

Truong Lam Vietnamese Coffee

https://i.imgur.com/aobD6EM.jpg

Truong Lam is a Vietnamese coffee producer we have added in 2012 after a phenomenally successful introduction of their trademark coffee, their House Blend. This is a quintessential Vietnamese house blend like a visitor might find at a sidewalk café in any Vietnamese town.

500g (ground) $7.50

Highlands Coffee

https://i.imgur.com/m4ftPgt.jpg

Highlands Coffee specializes in traditional and authentic Vietnamese coffees. Uniquely Vietnamese coffee varieties are lovingly cultivated and then processed using traditional methods for fully-developed flavor.

ground 200g $8.00

Kopi Luwak (Civet Coffee)

https://i.imgur.com/skibPlA.jpg

The rare and exotic Kopi Luwak (often translated as civet coffee) is renowned all around the world for its incredibly delicious, subtle, lingering flavor and exceptional smoothness. Our Kopi Luwak is guaranteed 100% genuine and delicious civet coffee.

2 oz bag $29.00

There are also many more brands available if you have a request.

All shipping fees will be set at $5.00,
Escrow is fine as long as you can set up and pay the fees.

If you want to purchase leave a comment or drop me a pm.

Many thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:11:06 PM

Wow bro, yesterday the Greek chocolate guy and now a Coffee guy.
I'm kinda addicted to coffee, not that that would work against you in any way  Grin

That Civet coffee, are those beans or is it "powder" (don't know an English word for that) ?
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:24:34 PM

day the Greek chocolate guy and now a Coffee guy.
I'm kinda addicted to coffee, not that that would work against you in any way  Grin

That Civet coffee, are those beans or is it "powder" (don't know an English word for that) ?

lol I have seen the choco guys thread and taught that could be a good little extra earner on side so decide to give this a try as im also a lover of coffee

the civet coffee is beans, its a really nice coffee one my personal favourites,

Thanks!
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:23:05 PM

I'm kinda addicted to coffee, not that that would work against you in any way  Grin

That's the point my friends!

Bitcoin must be in a continuous circulation! It's the money of the future and is a great sign to see that bitcoins can buy more products day after day.

That's our purpose here after all, right? I mean we don't want Bitcoin to become a currency without buying power. Yesterday just a few digital goods, today coffee and chocolates, tomorrow WHO KNOWS???  Grin Cheesy

(Oh, and by the way, the greek chocolate guy is a coffee guy, too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=946003.0 - i made his e-shop  Tongue)
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

Bitcoin must be in a continuous circulation! It's the money of the future and is a great sign to see that bitcoins can buy more products day after day.

That's our purpose here after all, right? I mean we don't want Bitcoin to become a currency without buying power. Yesterday just a few digital goods, today coffee and chocolates, tomorrow WHO KNOWS???  Grin Cheesy

(Oh, and by the way, the greek chocolate guy is a coffee guy, too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=946003.0 - i made his e-shop  Tongue)

Exactly Smiley +1
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:12:10 PM

Exactly Smiley +1

I dont know if this is appropriate, but do you sell Nespreso? It is wayy to expensive in my country.
And would you accept escrow, you are a fairly new member.

-.sgmf
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:47:46 PM

Exactly Smiley +1

I dont know if this is appropriate, but do you sell Nespreso? It is wayy to expensive in my country.

Hi yes I could get these for you. Have you any specifics on choices of which you would like? I can get a wide range of them and would be happy to list some either?

Also escrow is no prob Smiley

thanks
rikrikrik

Activity: 560

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:52:07 PM

i am a Huge coffee drinker, and have alot of civet coffee (or as i call it cat poo coffee) i find it takes a while to get used to it, i have had alot of fake stuff also go thru my hands as well, i used to go thru out south east asia doing tasting for blends, but as not i have had a nasal accident, it all taste different now.

where are the goods located? are they still in asia ? US? EU?

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:04:18 PM

Exactly Smiley +1

Hi yes I could get these for you. Have you any specifics on choices of which you would like? I can get a wide range of them and would be happy to list some either?

thanks

Could get like large packs? Like I am not sure what there is but I've seen them selling packs of a few flavours in one.
I will pm you some more details soon.

-.sgmf
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:20:23 PM

Exactly Smiley +1

thanks

Could get like large packs? Like I am not sure what there is but I've seen them selling packs of a few flavours in one.
I will pm you some more details soon.

No problem ill get some info together for you too, talk soon.

cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:55:04 AM

bump
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:34:00 PM

bump

Any news on that info you were getting me ? Smiley

-.sgmf
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:09:25 PM

bump

Hi,

I can get hold of 50 capsule variety pack that would cost $45.

4 different flavours:

20 Nespresso bukeela - Ethiopia
  10 Nespresso indriya - India
  10 Nespresso rosabaya - Colombia
   10 Nespresso dulsao - Brasil 

cheers
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:13:06 PM

bump

Hi,

4 different flavours:

cheers

Let me get back to you. This is for a mothers day gift as well with a DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Plus.

-.sgmf
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:30:36 PM

bump

Hi,

4 different flavours:

cheers

Let me get back to you. This is for a mothers day gift as well with a DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Plus.
p

No probpem. You could also try another variety pack of 30 pods

Flavours:

10 caramelito
10 vilinio
10 ciocattino

Price $30

Thanks
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

bump

Hi,

4 different flavours:

cheers

p

No probpem. You could also try another variety pack of 30 pods

Flavours:

10 caramelito
10 vilinio
10 ciocattino

Price $30

Thanks

The retail for the Sweet Flavour pack is $50.. How come so cheap... I did some research and this was the cheapest I found..
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=nespresso+pods+30+pack&_from=R40%7CR40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnespresso+30+pack.TRS0&_nkw=nespresso+30+pack&ghostText=&_sacat=0

-.sgmf
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:45:57 PM

no mate these are cheaper in other places than ebay . like amazon etc.. amazon actualy is same price as mine Smiley
cafelatte (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:15:25 AM

bump
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:59:55 AM

Where you ship from? and to?

I'm in italy...how many days for the delivery?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: