Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 984 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I do agree that bitcoin cannot replace the fiat currency. The government will not allow any currency that they cannot control to replace their own national currency except if there is economic collapse. But if you notice countries are now making their own cryptocurrency such as Sweden, they are the first country that have launched the first ever government owned cryptocurrency. Soon other countries will follow their footsteps and eventually will  be used by people. But even though bitcoin will not replace traditional money but it will be still used worldwide.
Bitcoin will never replace our traditional money. Yet, it has a big potential to become our world currency that may used in all market and industry. Furthermore, we all know that fiat is our first currency and I think some government will not allow to replace it. I think in the near future some government will allow cryptocurrenct to become one of their currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adheesha

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Yes, bitcoin will most probably be used as the world currency in future. In a short time bitcoin has gained a huge popularity in the world and continues to impress people. Some countries have strict rules for bitcoin but with the gaining popularity, I think the situation would change and bitcoin will have a great place in the world
binbim229

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Bitcoin is the currency of the world. It is surely that. Bitcoin long life. Hold!Hold!
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

In reality, it would not be necessary to incorporate bitcoin into the global financial system to aspire to have a globally accepted currency. For practical purposes, the dollar is already the universal currency of humanity, because there is no corner of the world where it is not known and accepted.

It is obvious that the dollar would not meet the conditions of neutrality to reach unanimous acceptance as the world's legal currency, as countries traditionally opposed to the Yankee regime have rejected its use as Russia and China, and in that sense bitcoin could get many supporters because of its decentralization and neutrality.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

This proposal is nit that easy, first there are some countries that already banned the use of bitcoin. Second is its volality the value of the bitcoin is not stable to be considered as a currency.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

I think more accurately you should be asking how foolish are people when they fomo and buy bitcoin at it's all time high. After all, that is ultimately what causes bitcoin to go parabolic which caused the current reversal.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

I think bitcoin is unlikely to be the world's currency. This can be proven by now, there are still many countries that prohibit the circulation of bitcoin. They can not even accept bitcoin at all. I think the dollar will still maintain its existence as a world currency. Bitcoin is only as an alternative currency that can only be used in some countries. But, nothing is impossible in this world. So, my opinion can be wrong. But, I just reveal my analysis.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: