Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 10:46:36 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform  (Read 5891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

What makes this ICO even more interesting are strong partnerships with cloud market leaders: Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Github & Docker.
With today's most respected partners in the field of technology, Buddy really makes a difference compared to other ICOs. I am very happy to wait for more news from your project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
shibob

Activity: 420
Merit: 153

Native Vietnamese, Professional Translator

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

I did researches on Buddy and feel like this project is really promising. I checked not only whitepaper, but also the working platform as well, it's too good to be true: already had 7,000+ developers are working on the platform. Seem good. By the way, there's one thing which make me confuse is why there's no ICO listing info about Buddy. Typically, a good ICO will be rated very soon on ICO rating sites. Just my thought, I may need to look around more before making an investment.

EVERID   ██   Unlocking opportunity with identity  ██    EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Michael CF

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

I did researches on Buddy and feel like this project is really promising. I checked not only whitepaper, but also the working platform as well, it's too good to be true: already had 7,000+ developers are working on the platform. Seem good. By the way, there's one thing which make me confuse is why there's no ICO listing info about Buddy. Typically, a good ICO will be rated very soon on ICO rating sites. Just my thought, I may need to look around more before making an investment.
I have the same opinion with you. I checked this ICO. I am very pleased because the Website is very beautiful and professional, Dev, good platform, .... But why isn't there any ICO listing on Buddy?

▀▀▀▀ [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ] ▀▀▀▀
BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD
TOKEN SALE is LIVE || CRYPTOSOLARTECH.ORG
ducbinh01

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Hello. what is currently the Current price per token?
patykuprova

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I also read some reviews about Buddy project and I fully agree with you. I can not find the ICO listing information regarding Buddy project. I hope that the ICO listing info will be appeared soon.

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
BuddyHQ
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I also read some reviews about Buddy project and I fully agree with you. I can not find the ICO listing information regarding Buddy project. I hope that the ICO listing info will be appeared soon.
Yes, starting from Monday we will submit our listings. Thanks
gslgroup

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

English►Russian translations: goo.gl/UtjcrV

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

Buddy ANN thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. Onepager in Russian is available by the link.
In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
www.ICO-Translate.com | ICO TRANSLATION SERVICEPORTFOLIO100+ translated ICOs TELEGRAM  WE TRANSLATE FOR TOKEN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
terencio

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

My friend  just posted in his Facebook about Buddy and it catches me the partnership of big companies like Amazon.  I look over it and voila its true. So I will surely watch the progress of this project.

patykuprova

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

My friend  just posted in his Facebook about Buddy and it catches me the partnership of big companies like Amazon.  I look over it and voila its true. So I will surely watch the progress of this project.
Maybe your friend tells you insufficient about the partner of Buddy. Not only Amazon but also they Partnerships with Google, GitHub, Docker, Microsoft by participating in the Google Cloud Launcher, GitHub Marketplace, Docker Store, Azure and Amazon Web Services Marketplace respectively. Let's follow Buddy project.

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
daxkie

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

reserve for FILIPINO translation
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Hello

I wanna do Portuguese Translation
A) PORTUGUESE
B) ONEPAGER + TOKEN LANDING PAGE + ANN
C) ‪https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4402024 previous work ‬
D) MaracaCrypto
E) 0x11623D45c58c4b05893943cD8B37Dc371FeC690f ETH adress
F) telegram: @jonga1995

Thank you and waiting for replying
fritzvillarin

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

A lot of promising ICO as of the moment, but only Buddy I considered the hottest.  They have MVP team who knows what they are doing and great partnership from big companies. I am pretty sure they can deliver more than they promise.
rafiq17

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

this project will provide ease in every send an application, by utilizing decentralized technology, then this project will make to future success
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

Very interesting project, I'm not sure I've seen anything like it. Do you have any competitors working on something similar?
BuddyHQ
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Very interesting project, I'm not sure I've seen anything like it. Do you have any competitors working on something similar?
Nothing that we heard of
Dr.Sponge

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

Seems like there are no competitors working similar to this platform so I would be thinking if this platform was a unique one.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                           Knowledge As A Service +
                 Public ICO is live!      ›› ›  BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW  ‹ ‹‹                            Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN            = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
berta81

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Similar to one more quite good instument for developers who will be able to use this platform for the purposes in the future and to create the applications exactly here.
Inskchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Assab101

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

I am browsing the one-pager of these platform and I hardly understand what their vision really means. It is stated that "Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps and services." What is really mean by this? Because this really catch my attention.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

Well so we can creat any token with Buddy, all smart contract is working by automatic from Buddy platform right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.