Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4034 times)
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Looks like innovative and well prepared ICO from Swiss lands. Not sure how effectively it will work, but the team behind this project looks good and the concepts running on renewable energy is decent. But worries me is that there was one claiming simillar ideas and collected 100mln USD, yet it wasn't successful.

we have allready 3 Unit One running without ICO, we will be happy to build much more asap Smiley

I thought you have 2.So you already added 1 more recently?

yes we are building more cubes because they work for us, nr 3 is used for promotion at the moment.

How many more are you building at the moment?

I don't think that they are building new cubes at this time, the team is concentrating on other things before the ICO...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RonnieNeon

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

Looks like innovative and well prepared ICO from Swiss lands. Not sure how effectively it will work, but the team behind this project looks good and the concepts running on renewable energy is decent. But worries me is that there was one claiming simillar ideas and collected 100mln USD, yet it wasn't successful.

we have allready 3 Unit One running without ICO, we will be happy to build much more asap Smiley

I thought you have 2.So you already added 1 more recently?

yes we are building more cubes because they work for us, nr 3 is used for promotion at the moment.

Well we can say that the system is working for itself, it is definitely worth investing in the project and/or rent SAM cube Smiley

Would be good to know more about ROI on cube
Mr.DataReplicata

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

I dont expect anything less considering its in Switzerland Cheesy
still have to be optimistic sure the team involved in this project will do its best to achieve the success of this project in the future, and certainly will also many investors are interested to join in this project, success for this project.

I don't see the reason why this project would not be successful, they already built 3 SAM cubes which are operational, we are not talking about some cool idea on paper...

Exactly, there is already a working product and not only for presentation purposes, but already doing what it should.Not many project have a working product this early into the project.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

What is maximum that I can invest in your ICO during sale?

no limit until our hardcap is reached! privatesale is now open (min invest is 25k usd) tokensale.swissalpsmining.io

@ludimax we have a buy and a rental model, maintance fee is 10% including setup and all costs.

Whats the bonus for private sale?

Tokenprice in Privatesale is 0.30 - for public sale it will start at 0.50

Do you have any bonus available?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

no limit until our hardcap is reached! privatesale is now open (min invest is 25k usd) tokensale.swissalpsmining.io

@ludimax we have a buy and a rental model, maintance fee is 10% including setup and all costs.

I guess it depends how much you plan to invest,i doubt its fixed amount.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I believe that the bonus is show in the price of tokens 0.30 versus 0.50 per token.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I believe that the bonus is show in the price of tokens 0.30 versus 0.50 per token.

correct, price is between 0.30 - 0.80
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

correct, price is between 0.30 - 0.80

This is a fair distribution of bonuses.
EDVED

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

I dont expect anything less considering its in Switzerland Cheesy
still have to be optimistic sure the team involved in this project will do its best to achieve the success of this project in the future, and certainly will also many investors are interested to join in this project, success for this project.

I don't see the reason why this project would not be successful, they already built 3 SAM cubes which are operational, we are not talking about some cool idea on paper...

Exactly, there is already a working product and not only for presentation purposes, but already doing what it should.Not many project have a working product this early into the project.

In addition, mining under such favorable conditions will surely attract investors.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

Bonuses in the pre-sale are never fixed, those who invest most, get the biggest bonus.
Mr.DataReplicata

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

Bonuses in the pre-sale are never fixed, those who invest most, get the biggest bonus.

And also those who invest early catch the best bonuses too, as a reward , like being early supporter.
AcerSwift3

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

And i think thats fair aproach,more u invest,bigger the bonus
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

But still,you gotta be careful with those bonuses,otherwise it can cause dumping once listed on exchange
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

But still,you gotta be careful with those bonuses,otherwise it can cause dumping once listed on exchange

Yes,ill rather prefer project to keep low bonuses adn maybe dont reach hard cap,than giving 70-80% bonuses,as that will surely cause dumping
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Will i be able to rent one of those SAM cubes,or it will be only for buying?
Ciucas

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

I've just noticed this ICO recently, and i must say that from i saw in the videos that the team has made i am really impressed by the project! I saw that the private sale has a minimum investment of 25.000$ , which is way too high for me. My question is, what will be the minimum investment for when the main ICO will start?

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

A very interesting project has ideas and concepts related to nature. And it certainly aims to preserve the present and future for human survival in the world, Even if the mining company is located in Switzerland but we believe the positive effect will be felt in many countries. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and success. And many investors who want to join, successful for SWISS Apls Enrgy.
Terpusy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

I've just noticed this ICO recently, and i must say that from i saw in the videos that the team has made i am really impressed by the project! I saw that the private sale has a minimum investment of 25.000$ , which is way too high for me. My question is, what will be the minimum investment for when the main ICO will start?

Very reasonable you are impressed with this minning project,because this is indeed the most interestng project developed by team of professional
please go to the website to get the info detail.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

I am glad that every day there are more and more projects that set themselves for the goal of maximally preserve and protect nature and our planet Earth.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

I agree, it is understandable that the bonuses are so distributed, additional reward should be given to people who support the project at an early stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: