Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Currently 1,610 coins/tokens...how are you finding good coins?  (Read 188 times)
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

I usually take a research about their products, circulating supply, total supply and listing on exchanges. Potentials coin/tokens usually listed on small exchanges at 1st, its a chance to buy more and hodl until it be listed on big exchanges.
For the worth of holding and big return in long-term, i really care about circulating supply and total supply. From it, I can calculate market cap and predict price of each coin.
Focus on coins/tokens that have small circulating supply give you high chance of getting more profit.
At the moment, I focus on $LIVE, $ONION and $ICX for end of this year, hope I will make profit.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

With 1,610 coins & tokens (and rising), how are you finding good or promising new coins?
It is becoming increasingly difficult, too many projects are popping up daily. In the "old time" (2 years ago) it was enough to check the ANN forum here, but now this place has become too messy and chaotic for that purpose.
I sometimes check websites that compare ICOs or coins or stumble just by chance on sth that somebody mentions in the forum. Reading a lot helps Smiley
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

I think the portfolio is only about 20-30 coins just enough to divide the risk and enough to manage the investments. If the number of coin is larger, it will be difficult to manage capital fluctuations
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

With 1,610 coins & tokens (and rising), how are you finding good or promising new coins?
It is becoming increasingly difficult, too many projects are popping up daily. In the "old time" (2 years ago) it was enough to check the ANN forum here, but now this place has become too messy and chaotic for that purpose.
I sometimes check websites that compare ICOs or coins or stumble just by chance on sth that somebody mentions in the forum. Reading a lot helps Smiley

While this is true, it is also getting increasingly difficult to filter facts/truth from bad information.  There are so many conflicting information out there.  The more I read, the more confused I get sometimes.   Shocked   Huh
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Been in hiatus for a while...maybe it is time to check/hunt for coins to add in my portfolio again...prices are quite attractive these past weeks. Cheesy
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

yes there are so many altcoins. and unfortunately more than 90 percent of them are craps without any infrastructure and have very weak team. i follow some known social media accounts and i follow some telegram groups to know about good altcoins.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

There is much more than 1610 coins, and I think miners know that best! There are tens of coins every day released on various pools to be mined and 1 in 100 is a legit coin! And when you find that one there can be some time before it get listed on CMC.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: