Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my last post was deleted?  (Read 122 times)
TuyulPinter (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Why my last post was deleted And I think my post on topic.mungkin here there is advice or motivation for me to be more advanced in this forum and add to develop.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

Did you receive a message that the post has been deleted? If so, then you've broken the rules somewhere along the lines. If you didn't receive a personal message telling you it's been deleted and simply lost post count then it's likely, because the thread was deleted rather than your individual post.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Why my last post was deleted And I think my post on topic.mungkin here there is advice or motivation for me to be more advanced in this forum and add to develop.
They usually response with generic reason.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

update:
Welsh covered everything. You might consider locking this topic if you are satisfied with the answer.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

Quick advice: just post in your local language if you only use Google Translate to post in the other sub like this. You're not "pinter" in the slightest sense.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

Quick advice: just post in your local language if you only use Google Translate to post in the other sub like this. You're not "pinter" in the slightest sense.
+1

Some of his shit google translate posts
I do not think there is a question and there is nothing to be answered .. obviously pamahami and diligent reading this diforum
I think you should read and read in this forum I also recently dibitcoin and need guidance from seniors but I read more in this bitcointalk forum.
I will read a lot and learn in this bitcointalk forum because it seems this diforum already a lot of material to learn about bitcoin.

Can i request a ban for this shitgoogletranslateposter?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: