Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this new hidden gem: Arionum - ($4m marketcap) - Listed on MERCATOX  (Read 415 times)
Motivator (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 01:50:24 PM by Motivator

Hello & welcome. Today I'm here to go in detail on why the following project has the potential to do well short-term aswell as long-term. Before I start, please note this is not financial advice, this is my own personal opinion and nothing but legitimate facts regarding the project. I am a supporter of the project - nothing more.

Project Name: Arionum
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/ArionumCrypto
Official Project ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710248.0
Total+Circulating Supply / Marketcap $: https://arionum.info/
=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

All other information can be found on the official ANN thread.

Now why do I think this project has the potential to grow? There are multiple reasons and facts to prove that Arionum/$ARO has the innovation to blossom into something spectacular.

Here is a list to get straight to the point.

1) First of all, the marketcap is extremely low right now. As I'm writing this thread it's sat on: $4,612,296 // $0.0999USD Per ARO // 0.000012 Satoshi.

ARO's competition or shall I say the projects with similarity are: Lisk which has a $1.2billion marketcap and is based on the programming language Javascript. Bismuth which is at a $15million marketcap and is based on the programming language Python. As you can see, there is plenty room for growth.

One of the main advantages of Arionum is that it was fully written in PHP, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. While php is not as fast as c++ for example, the high number of developers that can easily understand and develop PHP/Arionum compensates for this. Plus lets just repeat that the marketcap is only $4.6million for this project. Arionum will be a fair, fast, secure and reliable solution for the end user.

Check out this recent interview by the AroDev to see his opinion on how Arionum will disrupt this space for the better:
https://steemit.com/arionum/@clshipp91/first-ever-arionum-developer-interview

2) The road-map is jaw dropping, here is the preview of whats been completed and whats to come:
Roadmap
Block Explorer
Pool
Windows php bundle
Windows GUI Wallet
Escrow system
Windows GUI Miner
Full API
Blockchain based raffle
Bitcoin-like JSON-RPC API (for easier integration by exchanges)
Add to exchanges
Android Wallet

Linux GUI Wallet
Mac GUI Wallet
iOS Wallet
Assets system
Alias system
Payment processor
Directory of sites accepting ARO
--------------------------------------
The Asset system is the cherry on the top for this project and it's going to be an amazing release to look out for. Something really cool is their Alias system which users can change their long wallet receiving address to a username of their choice. Yes, that's right, you will be able to register a username; for example "ArionumHODLER" and be able to use that to receive funds! This is not the full roadmap, there is so much more and the best part about it is that the dev team are fully equipped with the experience needed to get things done safely and securely.

3) Arionum is not on coinmarketcap at this moment in time, nor on any "well known" exchanges. More of a reason why it's a perfect time to accumulate IMO. By the time this hidden gem gets listed on coinmarketcap or an a bigger exchange, what do you think will happen? You can purchase ARO here: https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/aro_btc/

The devs have also paid for a new exchange listing fee and they will be listing ARO any day now! As there was no premine, donations are more than welcome to the dev team to help improve but more importantly get listed on your favourite crypto websites/exchanges.

4) The developers have the experience and enthusiasm you would love to see when you put your own chips into a project. It's reassuring that they're focusing on the development beforehand rather than being a team only focused on marketing / speculation. However, marketing is a well needed factor within crypto currency to get the adoption needed to expand for better use cases.

Here is a brief description of the two ARO developers.
@AroDev
"I prefer Satoshi's way of working without revealing much about myself. I've got around 15 years of experience in PHP and Linux administration. Arionum is our main project at the moment."
--------------------------------------
@Mercury80
"I have a 7+ years experience in linux, programming and marketing. We expect that with our experience, vision and clear mind, Arionum will become one of the most stable and used cryptocurrencies."

So in brief, here is why I got interested in this project:
  • Written from Scratch,
  • Low transaction fees,
  • No Pre-mine,
  • CPU only,
  • PHP coded,
  • Open source,
  • Great roadmap with innovate ideas,
  • Active dev team,
  • Low marketcap that is not yet listed on coinmarketcap or on a big exchange for liquidity,
  • Refreshing and friendly community.

-
So yeah, that's basically it. Thought I'd make this thread and let you come up with your own opinion on what you think of $ARO. You can engage in the community discussions on their official discord if you have any concerns or questions:
https://arionum.info/discord/

Hope to see you on board!

Thanks for reading, god bless!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThaClown

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

ARO is one of my favorite bag along with:
  • CHBT
  • BIS
  • COSMOS
  • ICN
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

It's so nice to have the support of so many amazing people in the ARO community.

Thank you for your kind words Smiley

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

It's so nice to have the support of so many amazing people in the ARO community.

Thank you for your kind words Smiley

No problem, great to be apart of this project so early on.  Smiley

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

This one really is a no-brainer right now.  Will be nice to see it on another exchange or two.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

Great to see project starting from the scratch and not looking for ICO fund, but if the community is determine to see this project suceed they need a big exchange or a tie 2 exchange soon, I have issue with the current exchange it is listed on, I can't trade there for secuirty reasons. Cryptopia to me is a starting point
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

Great to see project starting from the scratch and not looking for ICO fund, but if the community is determine to see this project suceed they need a big exchange or a tie 2 exchange soon, I have issue with the current exchange it is listed on, I can't trade there for secuirty reasons. Cryptopia to me is a starting point

Wont be long until this gem is on a new exchange Smiley
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Wont be long until this gem is on a new exchange Smiley

Yeah! I can also not wait to be listed on an exchange like cryptopia. This will be a great motivation for everybody.

CatDaddy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Wow this is a cool project. Haven't found interesting low cap since PKT, but ARO is very intriguing
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

The new current marketcap: $6,236,440 USD

Still very cheap and ARO will be listed on the new exchange soon.   Wink
siegep

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

Aro is gem in my portfolio. It has no gpu advantage, asic resistant. Pure Satoshis vision - 1 cpu - 1 vote.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

The new current marketcap: $6,236,440 USD

Still very cheap and ARO will be listed on the new exchange soon.   Wink

yeah but the circulating supply from this arrow is more than 47 million now, if i see the explorer
absolutely this project need a bigger exchange to increase the volume
so, the market cap will increase too

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Great to see project starting from the scratch and not looking for ICO fund, but if the community is determine to see this project suceed they need a big exchange or a tie 2 exchange soon, I have issue with the current exchange it is listed on, I can't trade there for secuirty reasons. Cryptopia to me is a starting po
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

Hi!

Checked this project, looks interesting, indeed... I'm having a few (quite major) issues for now :

- first of all, the community currently looks very weak: there are only a few discussion posts on the forum, and questions don't get many answers...

- I installed their wallet / mining app, and it just crashes when I click "start mining". I'm not the only one to have this issue, and for now no answers from the dev team or whoever (

- the OCTAEX exchange doesn't look very "serious"... user verification is extremely limited, website translation into English is pretty weak...

if anyone could help with the app issues, I'd be a bit more convinced already Wink
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

Hi!

Checked this project, looks interesting, indeed... I'm having a few (quite major) issues for now :

- first of all, the community currently looks very weak: there are only a few discussion posts on the forum, and questions don't get many answers...

- I installed their wallet / mining app, and it just crashes when I click "start mining". I'm not the only one to have this issue, and for now no answers from the dev team or whoever (

- the OCTAEX exchange doesn't look very "serious"... user verification is extremely limited, website translation into English is pretty weak...

if anyone could help with the app issues, I'd be a bit more convinced already Wink

1) Community is not weak at all, check social media (twitter mainly) aswell as the discord. That's where the majority of us hang.

2) Again, discord is the best for these type of questions/concerns.

3) An exchange listing fee has been paid as stated in the OP, the community and the ARO team are waiting patiently for them to go ahead and list us. Will be anyday now Smiley

Thanks!
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I registered to the Discord community, and I actually got a relevant reply within minutes Wink Thanks for the heads up!
And now I can mine =)

Thanks again!
Now following this...
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I registered to the Discord community, and I actually got a relevant reply within minutes Wink Thanks for the heads up!
And now I can mine =)

Thanks again!
Now following this...

Awesome! Welcome aboard Smiley
gaobobo

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Lack of ico, your project will encounter many difficulties. Maybe you are super confident about yourself, so you choose to start from scratch. Good luck to you.
xberg

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

I have been CPU-mining this coin for 5 days now and it's been the most profitable CPU coin for me. It's a good coin to mine with the CPUs that are powering your mining rigs.
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Friendly bump, more and more discord users are joining now which is refreshing to see Smiley
xberg

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

I agree: great CPU coin to mine, friendly community and decent profit. Since yesterday available on a new exchange Mercatex.
Motivator (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Just got listed on:

https://mercatox.com/exchange/ARO/BTC
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: