Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You joined a bounty get nothing or your stakes are missed, what would you do?  (Read 136 times)
holdmycoins (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

You would ask bounty manager to give missing stakes and maybe you can open a thread about it. Nothing more. But what if I told you can change that? I start a revolution to take what you deserve!

I already started a thread in project development and I want you to read and join us. Please do not deny today you will receive your reward but tomorrow you will waste your time and get nothing. Join us and let's build a community together.

Please read it and comment for better community: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4408132

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

You do nothing and move on. If you didn't get a stake then you probably didn't do the task right like the instructions told you. There's plenty of bounty campaigns that the project didn't reach soft cap and you won't get paid for that either.
Make sure you read ALL the instructions on the first page, Including the general rules.

And if you done it all correctly the bounty manager could have just missed it (They can make mistakes) or maybe the bounty manager isn't to trustworthy. Try and pick a bounty with a reputable bounty manager.
Don't stress to much there is plenty more to do.

I do like the topic thread you made but, calling out the bad managers by the community is good.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Maybe you violate the rules in the set at the campaign or the number of friendship with you less to follow the campaign and the more details you ask it to the manager of the organizers of the campaign, what makes you not paid.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

If you joined the bounty and get nothing stake from it, consider these things first before the complaint.

First, read the rules of the bounty campaigns you have joined.
Second, check whether your report or the task needed are submitted completely.
Lastly, if you do everything and still nothing, consult the bounty manager and tell your concerns.

Thats all.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

There are some bounty that we will not get paid, Some factors are because the project is not successful or because the project is a scam or because you are not checking your stakes in the spreadsheet
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

If you did happen to do EVERYTHING right, then you know it's most likely a scam and the project won't go very far anyway.

Use the bounty coin platform. They check through the bounties, rather than the actual project. That makes it fair. I've never had a problem using them.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

I don't think we need a revolution for this case Smiley. If you did everything right then you'll get your stake after complaining with manager about it. But if you didn't get anything after bounty campaign end that mean you were scammed and a revolution is useless cause you guys can't find them out to take what deserve to you Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

Only way to solve this is for campaign managers to escrow the funds for all bounty campaigns

Beyond that projects would simply opt for the most reputable campaign managers

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

I don't think we need a revolution for this case Smiley. If you did everything right then you'll get your stake after complaining with manager about it. But if you didn't get anything after bounty campaign end that mean you were scammed and a revolution is useless cause you guys can't find them out to take what deserve to you Smiley
I agree with you
as long as we still follow the rules we will get our stakes if we do as already in intruksikan then we can make complaints and menayakan what is lacking in minnggu it so we can implement it for the next week

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

I would not do anything. Most of the bounty campaigns has rules that says "we reserve the right to not give you stakes or something like this" or maybe you did not follow some rules that's why you did not get rewards.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

You would ask bounty manager to give missing stakes and maybe you can open a thread about it. Nothing more. But what if I told you can change that? I start a revolution to take what you deserve!

I already started a thread in project development and I want you to read and join us. Please do not deny today you will receive your reward but tomorrow you will waste your time and get nothing. Join us and let's build a community together.

Please read it and comment for better community: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4408132

There are lots of issues regarding this case, and i am also a victim of this one, in fact this is just a minor case for me, what ive experienced a lot is i completed the bounty program and all stakes has been counted, and at the end of the end you just notice that you would not received the tokens intended for that bounty project, because the management itself decided not to remunerate the bounty participants, which happened to me recently, the Patron project.

We have nothing to do about this case, but just to move on, someday or later, we could find the best project., who knows. There are lots of opportunities out there, we just have to discover it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

have read the pinned thread , so what can i say. It is really good idea it even sound like an idea for ico (more just crowdfunding I think) so you can collect some money and make a single and  convenient platform for bounty managers and bounty participants

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
holdmycoins (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

There are lots of issues regarding this case, and i am also a victim of this one, in fact this is just a minor case for me, what ive experienced a lot is i completed the bounty program and all stakes has been counted, and at the end of the end you just notice that you would not received the tokens intended for that bounty project, because the management itself decided not to remunerate the bounty participants, which happened to me recently, the Patron project.

We have nothing to do about this case, but just to move on, someday or later, we could find the best project., who knows. There are lots of opportunities out there, we just have to discover it.

My time is not worthless. I am giving you solution and also open for ideas. But you guys coming here with same arguments. I already think what you are saying. Lol look at these looser people here.

''When you lost just move on it is not worth. OFC you made a mistake and did not get stakes. Do not try for it and waste your time for another scam project''. Those sentences are completely stupid. If you are happy with not getting what you deserve just message me I need free workers for myself. It is really hard to find free workers nowadays because people have brain but damn we already have too much here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: