Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RDN (Raiden Network Token)  (Read 63 times)
Z2TT (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:49:28 PM

Hi All.  

For a while I've been keeping up with the progress of this project and it looks very promising (Disclosure I Hold RDN).
It's beginning to make some moves so I see potential in it.

The question is, would a final product be it's own Main Net, or is the infrastructure simply run off the Ethereum Blockchain ?
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 12:31:28 PM

Hi All.  

For a while I've been keeping up with the progress of this project and it looks very promising (Disclosure I Hold RDN).

The question is, would a final product be it's own Main Net, or is the infrastructure simply run off the Ethereum Blockchain ?
Most likely they will change the network to BSC. I am sure that with such inadequate commissions, they will have no choice but to choose bsc. What can we talk about when one transaction reaches $ 70

Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 12:46:30 PM

Actually it all depends on the development team where this project will be carried out. but if I look at the base from RDN, it is indeed run by ethereum technology. because the fees for tokens based on erc 20 are very high, it is possible that RDN will convert to bsc-based tokens
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 02:08:12 PM

RDN is a raiden network?
If this does look promising, their development looks very active and like you said I agree. This is very potential. For the final product I hope they have their own main net. But if they are given the option to stay on Ethereum I think they will choose to move to BSC.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4285

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 02:19:33 PM

Hi All.  

Most likely they will change the network to BSC. I am sure that with such inadequate commissions, they will have no choice but to choose bsc. What can we talk about when one transaction reaches $ 70
LOL Smiley
https://raiden.network/
"The Raiden Network is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant, low-fee and scalable payments. It’s complementary to the Ethereum blockchain and works with any ERC20 compatible token. The Raiden project is work in progress. Its goal is to research state channel technology, define protocols and develop reference implementations."
To put it very simply, this is a Layer 2 solution for scaling the Ethereum network. Why do BSC need Layer 2 solutions?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██