Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New crypto currency Grosh  (Read 321 times)
Ivan9310111 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Hello everyone I recently started trading the crypto currency Grosh through the Waves platform it's stable and it's not that vulnerable as other cryptos for example bitcoin. The waves platform gives a lot of opportunities and there are tons of crypto currencies to trade.

The price of the Grosh is still low overall so it's the best time to trade it. Just wanted to let know everyone about the Grosh and I am also planning to make some videos on you tube and it will be something like intro for this currency how to trade it and etc. I hope this article will be in use to many of you. I will stay active for questions about the Grosh and other related questions.

Regards to everyone!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

crypto currency Grosh!!! sounds cool to me. i have heard about Waves platform before but because of business i could not research more about this. i would love to learn more.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

I also heard about Grosh. I'm a newbie, so I don't have much idea of it. I am interested to know more specifications and details about Grosh.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

In this stage there're many currencies which have developed a lot. I don't know in this current situation i don't know whether Grosh will survive in the market because Bitcoin, Ethereum is leading the crypto market with their great features. So, best of luck Grosh.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Nice and effective sharing. I will look over the new cryptos generally. So as I will see this one also. And thanks for sharing the news.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

A completely new coin cannot be compared to bitcoin. To compare bit coin with a totally new coin is not a good bench mark. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency and it is now the leader of the market. Grosh is a new coin and a few people know about this. What is the point of investing in the totally new coin when we have already an established and popular coin? We cannot judge a coin good by seeing its performance of few days. Moreover the price of this coin is low now.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

The new crypto currency grosh is new in the crypto market so investing money in here is foolish decision where as price is also low on the other hand if we see the price of bitcoin which is far away from grosh so investing btc is great opportunity to them who wants to invest their valuable money on crypto market and if we think about btc we all know the benefits of it.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

I have little information about this coin, but many communities make good reviews about it. This is an important point when you start to get acquainted with similar projects
ForexTools

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

Hi all  Smiley simple and clean website without phishing and etc.  Smiley
min. words for max. profit...

https://grosh.org/
ForexTools

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

How to make profit with Grosh !!!!

Market Maker

A market maker or liquidity provider is a individual that quotes both a buy and a sell price in Grosh pairs.

The difference between the price at which a market maker is willing to buy a Grosh (the bid price) and the price that is willing to sell it (the ask price) is known as the market maker spread, or bid-ask spread. Supposing that equal amounts of buy and sell orders arrive and the price never changes, this is the amount that the market maker will gain on each round trip.

Day trading

Day trading is speculation in Grosh, specifically buying and selling tokens within the same trading day. Strictly, day trading is trading only within a day, such that all positions are closed the same trading day on profit. Many traders may not be so strict or may have day trading as one component of an overall strategy. Traders who participate in day trading are called day traders.

Arbitrage

Is the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more Grosh pairs striking a combination of matching deals that capitalize upon the imbalance, the profit being the difference between the market prices.

Investing

Buy and hold, also called position trading, is an investment strategy where an investor buys tokens and holds them for a long time, with the goal that tokens will gradually increase in value over a long period of time.

This is based on the view that in the long run give a good rate of return even while taking into account a degree of volatility. Buy and hold says that investors will never see such returns if they bail out after a decline. This viewpoint holds that market timing(i.e. the concept that one can enter the market on the lows and sell on the highs), does not work; attempting such timing gives negative results, at least for small or unsophisticated investors, so it is better for them to simply buy and hold.

Merchant

The plus side to using Grosh is that the fees are extremely lower than traditional payment mechanisms, and payments settle instantly. There is no possibility of charge back as Grosh transactions are final and confirmed on the blockchain which gives merchants the final say on returns and fraudulent activity.

Enjoy!  Wink
Ivan9310111 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

I will try to explain in short why is good to hold your money in Grosh instead of BIT, ETH or something else but generaly in BTC.

For example if you invest 5000 usd and you have Bitcoins and you will have the current amount at the price where you bought them.
Everything is fine till now but the bitcoin price is not stable:
today is 7000 usd for 1
after a week might be 16 000
after two weeks it might be 5000
after another month it might go up to 7000
You can't make such a predictions and your money are at big risk.

So here comes the Grosh as it's stable and it doesn't matter if you have your 5000 usd in Bitcoin or Grosh for the day you bought them because 5000 usd are 5000 usd and thats about 0.64 bitcoins and in grosh they will be 64k (for example) but they are still 5000.(for the current day or two)

Here comes the moment to counter my self and to say IT DOES MATTER because as I said before the bitcoin is volatile and your 5000 after 1 week might be 2 500 dollars or 7500 usd but the risk revers is too big for me.
Thats why I hold my money in Grosh and over the time I am doing:
- Day trading, Arbitrage and investing (seems like ForexTools has got my point)
This is how I am getting use of the bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos while their price goes up or down I am making + on the Grosh so I generaly don't care where the price of the bitcoin will go. The most important for me is to be moving up and down so I can make profits on the Grosh.

It doesn't matter what I do, if I exchange grosh for btc/eth/ltc/zec or anything else at the end I am going back to the Grosh because as I said before is stable.
It's up to all of you to understand my point or not and if there are any questions I will be glad to help and answer.
ForexTools

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Hi all  Smiley

Monthly price chart for June...  - https://grosh.org/

Full Grosh distribution report... - http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/2n4tMfyyg8GrTfCj98rdShRnbjBhBYTpw6wfzEcH4ERC

Stalin645

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

Unfortunately i know a little about this coin and i can't tell my opinion on this, but i heard good reviews on it. I can say one thing - this coin is interesting
ForexTools

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

Hi all Smiley

New option on Grosh: now you can lease your Grosh Tokens, in order to earn 10% passive income.
Minimum quantity 100 000 Grosh Tokens, duration one year.

https://grosh.org/
das4o

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

There is no team on the website, as well as future plan of development and market research.

What are you planning to do with this "coin" ?

It sounds like a new pyramid scheme to me - introduce it to as much people as possible so that they could invest and then the creator dumps and disappears.

Proove me wrong but there are thousands more like this shitcoin - how are you different?
ForexTools

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

There is no team on the website, as well as future plan of development and market research.

What are you planning to do with this "coin" ?

It sounds like a new pyramid scheme to me - introduce it to as much people as possible so that they could invest and then the creator dumps and disappears.

Proove me wrong but there are thousands more like this shitcoin - how are you different?

Maybe you are right... so please don't invest in Grosh.
Invest in ... whatever you want...
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

Seems have heard about the name. I will like to know more about the project. I will see if I can be able to lay hand on their whitepaper. A lot of coins and tokens are coming out the days
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

The name look funny but I do my due diligence on it and see what I can get out of it. A lot of project are coming out now we all need to be vigilant and careful
ForexTools

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Seems have heard about the name. I will like to know more about the project. I will see if I can be able to lay hand on their whitepaper. A lot of coins and tokens are coming out the days

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It’s just you.

The Grosh transparently offers investors no value, so there will be no expectation of gains. No gains means few investors, few investors means few transactions, and few transactions means that the real value, liquidity and volatility is coming from any investor.
ForexTools

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

The name look funny but I do my due diligence on it and see what I can get out of it. A lot of project are coming out now we all need to be vigilant and careful

About the name - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groschen
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: