Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Gambling Versus Traditional Gambling  (Read 21648 times)
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:22:44 AM

What are the differences between online and traditional gambling ? Which you like the most and why ? In my opinion both the types of gambling have got their own advantages and disadvantages. You can try both for some time and then choose one based on your convenience.

Traditional gambling is more preferred because gamblers want to feel the atmosphere of them talking to fellow gamblers like them, while online gambling is more on ease and convenience, you can place a bet in your own room wearing only your boxer shorts and you can even do that even if many people are around you that are not gamblers like you, or on a secluded place so you can concentrate more.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:52:43 AM

What are the differences between online and traditional gambling ? Which you like the most and why ? In my opinion both the types of gambling have got their own advantages and disadvantages. You can try both for some time and then choose one based on your convenience.
the only difference what I'm saying is between the normal gambling and the online gambling is simply we don't take any steps to make the gambling possible in online gambling but in traditional gambling we need to go to some place and make a difference otherwise everything is same in this field.
I think both online gambling and offline one has it own disadvantages and advantages and to me online gambling is better than the offline one because it is a bit anonymous  and you may be gambling with your wife or parents without knowing in online gambling especially the decentralized one.
We don't have any decentralized gambling access till date, we've got gambling access with cryptocurrency acceptance online. When it comes to online gambling we can access it even from the mobile which gives the clear statement that there is no need of scheduling to spend time on gambling. The same is not possible with traditional gambling, and based on the same each has its own advantages and disadvantages. We need to pick upon our need.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:23:50 AM

Traditional gambling is more preferred because gamblers want to feel the atmosphere of them talking to fellow gamblers like them, while online gambling is more on ease and convenience, you can place a bet in your own room wearing only your boxer shorts and you can even do that even if many people are around you that are not gamblers like you, or on a secluded place so you can concentrate more.
There's people who really wanted to play against the crowd, enjoying the company and be entertained by those loud noises of the atmosphere of the traditional gambling house, most of them go along with friends or relatives to play together and enjoy the time they spend inside, while there's also some who discreetly played and choose to stay at the comfort of their own homes.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:23:30 AM

We have different perspection on how we play gambling on our own comfortable way. If you want to engage and take a bond with fellow gamblers, then traditional gamble is suit for you. While playing online is very convenient and lessen hassle to play, you can manage your own time whenever you want to, and very comfy to act and deliberate a liable strategy to win. It is not about comparing which is good to be penetrated, but whenever you feel realxing, enjoyable and comfortable to realease the stress.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:28:38 AM

the only difference what I'm saying is between the normal gambling and the online gambling is simply we don't take any steps to make the gambling possible in online gambling but in traditional gambling we need to go to some place and make a difference otherwise everything is same in this field.

That's now the only difference.
Another significant one, is that in online gambling you don't see the money that you gamble. And also is this amount of money is translated in a cryptocurrency and you play in cryptocurrency terms you don't really understand how much you bet. I mean it is different to bet $5600 and 1BTC.
The numbers make difference in our eyes.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:56:26 AM

The difference between online and traditional gambling is certainly very different. Different in terms of online gambling You must need internet access and do not need to leave home to do gambling. And if of course you have to leave the house and look for gambling places around your house. For now I prefer online gambling because in my opinion online gambling is certainly very easy to do and everyone can do that.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:19:19 AM

The difference between online and traditional gambling is certainly very different. Different in terms of online gambling You must need internet access and do not need to leave home to do gambling. And if of course you have to leave the house and look for gambling places around your house. For now I prefer online gambling because in my opinion online gambling is certainly very easy to do and everyone can do that.
If you are active in crypto, there is no way you won't love online gambling.
With lots of gambling sites here, we can be attracted to play as we can easily do it every at a small minimum amount.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:49:51 AM

With lots of gambling sites here, we can be attracted to play as we can easily do it every at a small minimum amount.

Despite an obvious convenience and accessibility of online gambling there's also a probability of having installed rigged random number generator. So it's better to look for a certified gambling sites with a good reputation.
rachman mahesa

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:10:49 PM

So, with the many online gambling sites, of course that makes people prefer to play online gambling compared to traditional gambling. I'm sure nowadays more people play online gambling sites compared to traditional gambling. And it must be remembered, online gambling is certainly very easy for me.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:32 PM

So, with the many online gambling sites, of course that makes people prefer to play online gambling compared to traditional gambling. I'm sure nowadays more people play online gambling sites compared to traditional gambling. And it must be remembered, online gambling is certainly very easy for me.
Because online gambling site is far away on traditional gambling because there are instances that traditional gambling is too much consumable time when you are going there but in online just a minute you can gamble when you open your gadget and majority used is the laptop. We are now on modern civilization and fin-tech is applicable to gambling platform that they usually use cryptocurrency where is easy to wager.

rachman mahesa

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:35:01 AM

Because online gambling site is far away on traditional gambling because there are instances that traditional gambling is too much consumable time when you are going there but in online just a minute you can gamble when you open your gadget and majority used is the laptop. We are now on modern civilization and fin-tech is applicable to gambling platform that they usually use cryptocurrency where is easy to wager.
That's why people now prefer gambling online compared to traditional gambling. Many people now leave traditional gambling and go to online gambling. The reason is easy to access because there are so many online gambling sites nowadays and don't spend time out of the house.  Wink
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:35:15 PM

That's why people now prefer gambling online compared to traditional gambling. Many people now leave traditional gambling and go to online gambling. The reason is easy to access because there are so many online gambling sites nowadays and don't spend time out of the house.  Wink

You should also consider that when you gamble online, with so much accessibility and comfort, you're likely to spend more time gambling that when you're at an actual casino. People will be more prone to getting addicted if they spend more time playing and i think that's a downside for the ease and accessibility of online gambling. Not to mention that even minors would easily have access to them.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:26:30 PM

We don't have to do that much in gambling online.

You just have to login or visit the casino with registration and the ones that don't have and you are good to go. In traditional gambling, there are things like that and you need to register and bring enough cash to start.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rachman mahesa

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:59:32 PM

You should also consider that when you gamble online, with so much accessibility and comfort, you're likely to spend more time gambling that when you're at an actual casino. People will be more prone to getting addicted if they spend more time playing and i think that's a downside for the ease and accessibility of online gambling. Not to mention that even minors would easily have access to them.
In my opinion there is no harm in spending time playing online gambling that is easier, more comfortable and enjoyable. While it's still natural. If you talk about addiction, of course everyone is different. For me, I can control the addiction. For me, I feel there is no loss whatsoever in playing online gambling. Nowadays, underage children are more likely to spend time playing online games.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:30:46 PM

You just have to login or visit the casino with registration and the ones that don't have and you are good to go. In traditional gambling, there are things like that and you need to register and bring enough cash to start.
In some traditional gambling you don't need to register and most times it is just an oral agreement.  I think we are in time when technology has been bringing into everything and that is why we are talking of registration.  However I think the current gambling system we have is far better than the old system we do have!
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:39:12 PM

In some traditional gambling you don't need to register and most times it is just an oral agreement.  I think we are in time when technology has been bringing into everything and that is why we are talking of registration.  However I think the current gambling system we have is far better than the old system we do have!
Yes, I forgot that.

I'm stating about traditional gambling as method of gambling with physical casinos. But you are right, I've been with traditional gambling too with my friends and other people mostly with sports betting, local and international scene. About the comparison, I'll say that they are both good and has its own convenience that can bring to us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:51:57 PM

Gambling Online versus Traditional Gambling. Specifically, there are issues that might affect an individual in traditional gambling which ranges from, if the house for the gambling is close to the gambler. Traditional gambling attract physical injury if there is anarchy between the gamblers. Online gambling is not restricted to a house but an individual can play at anywhere and anytime.

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:10:05 PM

Despite an obvious convenience and accessibility of online gambling there's also a probability of having installed rigged random number generator. So it's better to look for a certified gambling sites with a good reputation.

Surely one should gamble only if he is sure about the good reputation of the website because there are so many fake gambling site which can offer you attractive package but actually they are taking your money by fraud so better avoid them and play with confidence and work along with gambling, I personally like online gambling but traditional gambling has less risk of fraud.

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:35:07 PM

Online gamblings have a lot of advantages, you can play whenever you have a little free time, and you can basically play on whatever you want too when you want too, you can also find gambling site or gambling opponent from the internet across the world.
Having a game night with friends is also a great way to gamble, but is have its limitations also.
I prefer the online universe when I gamble, its easier and faster and I don't have to walk outside my door.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:11:52 AM

What are the differences between online and traditional gambling? Which you like the most and why? In my opinion, both types of gambling have got their own advantages and disadvantages. You can try both for some time and then choose one based on your convenience.
the only difference what I'm saying is between the normal gambling and the online gambling is simply we don't take any steps to make the gambling possible in online gambling but in traditional gambling, we need to go to someplace and make a difference otherwise everything is same in this field.

Both the online and offline have the same kind of risk, which it is impossible to guess whether we are going to win the situation or not. In the same way, people who are not comfortable with offline will start gambling in online. Online is a more comfortable place which we can gamble anywhere we are free.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: