Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Launch Announcement  (Read 381506 times)
skycoin (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

Update:

New Wallet Version:

Skycoin Wallet version 15 is on the website, which fixes dozens of UI bugs.
- Transaction status should be working
- There is a combined installer for Windows 32/64 bit now
- The windows path issue was fixed
- Peer to peer connections and PEX (peer exchange) are enabled now

There is a huge back log of improvements on the wallet we are working through.

---

We have to decide what we will focus on for the next push
- Marketing / Infographics / Videos / Transslatoin
- 2.0 wallet, wallet usability improvements and QA
- Release of demo applications for the skycoin network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizidev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

sky need  a big  exchane
skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 08:18:27 AM

Please everyone join the telegram so we have a point of entry for the entire community. It's simple and easy and you can use it on any device.

What's wrong with good ol' IRC?
This is what OP used 2 years ago...
Anyone can login, use VPN, no need for ID or phone verification, from any device.
It has DM, sharing, logs... Everything.
It might be old tech, but it works great.
It worked great for every coin that was geek oriented (in contrast to hype oriented).

I know. What happened to IRC.

We cannot control what the user community does. Everyone is split across four or eight different chat programs.

The skycoin community is currently split across:
- wechat
- slack
- mattermost
- IRC
- XMPP/OTR
- TOX
- QQ Chat
- Bitmessage

And I probably missed a few.

Bitcointalks is not working either. We need to make the website the primary source of information.
- we need our own internal chat or Tox type client for skycoin network
- we need our own forum software within the network
- we need the general and technical documentation and overview on the website

We need "core" communication areas for delegating work and for development discussion, which is most important thing.

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

Having issues running the wallet on windows, it just gets stuck "Loading..." any fix for this?

Also is there a way to password protect our wallets?

>Having issues running the wallet on windows, it just gets stuck "Loading..." any fix for this?

Wallet build 15b fixed this (hopefully). We are hiring a QA person. Windows wallet could not find the interface asset folder because of bug in packaging script.

>Also is there a way to password protect our wallets?

We are discussing how to implement this

We have
- support for multiple coins
- support for multiple wallets

So it is complex, how we want to handle this
- Do we want one wallet with a single seed that can store multiple coins
- Do we want multiple wallets with multiple seeds that can only store a single coin type?

- Do we want to encrypt all wallets with same password (wallet folder encryption)
- Do we want each individual wallet to have password
- Do we want people to be able to check balance without putting in password, but unable to send without putting in the password

I think we will do
- one password (optional) for the whole wallet directory at startup
- one password (optional) for wallet, but only for send
- multiple wallets, but with each wallet have a single seed and multiple coin types

This is massive refactoring and rewrite of the whole wallet interface and backend.

Then if we are supporting multiple coin types, we need thin client support for every coin.

Our coin wallet team is not that large. We are trying to get the first application out for the network, so we still have a lot of improvements left on the wallet.

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 09:00:44 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 09:14:35 AM by skycoin

We are talking about distribution in the telegram chat, it would be great if all the community members could jump in. It's all to play for - the correct distribution has to occur though for the network to remain decentralized. So far there is no common solution to distribution problems.

There is no POW or POS in relation to this coin, so it has to be taken with a gentle approach. So I invite anyone to come in and talk about the distribution model because the community can really help with this.

https://t.me/Skycoin

Yes. The best solution is
- raise money from early investors through ICO, to fund development
- do most of the distribution through the network operation (while keeping the price per coin high; this will not be a "coin drop")

The people who bootstrap the network should benefit the most. Although the early investors will get 20x to 50x from the pop, from ICO to exchange listing. The earliest investors are already up 8x to 16x from when the coin was sold for 10 cents per Skycoin.

The current market cap is $4,481,768.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/skycoin/

This means for early network/bootstrap, we would need to see another 50x to 250x increase in price/coin after the 20x to 50x ICO pop. To show a good return for the early network stakeholders. Which I think is reasonable.

We are only going to be able to do that, if the coin supply is kept tight. We can not do "free coins" raining from the sky and people dumping them for bitcoin the second they get them.

We have a responsibility to achieve a good return for the early investors, project sponsors and stakeholders. We have to look at not the distribution and whether it is "fair" or "decentralized", but look at the price per coin and then make sure that the people who bought coins in early rounds, do not end up losing money. As long as the price per coin goes up, no one will complain.

- The people complaining about the distribution are all people who do not own Skycoins.
- The people who own coins, want us to keep the coin supply tight and are indifferent about the distribution . They want to know that we will not do anything to drive down the price per coin

And the most important thing is that we achieve the project objectives and get the software working.

Coin Burn:

If Skycoin has too much money and we need to do a "coin burn", we will sell $60 million dollars in coins and produce open source RISCV ASICs or will put a satellite into orbit with skycoin node for marketing. Or fund twenty software defined radio projects.

There are less retarded things to do, than throwing the coins in a hole and burning them for no reason.

Skycoin is already at 5% distributed, so the distribution issue is no irreverent.
- If every coin was dumped, then coin supply would only increase 20x from current value
- The Skycoin price could easily go up 20x or more from current value
- If the coin supply increased 20x and the market cap goes up 600x, then the price per coin has still increased 30x.

Our distribution policy is to sell off coins, then invest the money in projects that will increase or grow the equity of the Skycoin network and ecosystem.

Locking up coins or throwing money in a hole and burning it, is retarded as long as we have productive projects to invest in to build the equity of the network.

A massive distribution only benefits the pump and dump people who want coins to stir-fry. It does not work for a long term project or anything that has to be around in a year.

chompyZ

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

Update:

IMHO -
Release of demo applications for the skycoin network

Marketing material pumps price, but doesn't build an ecosystem.
A fancier wallet increases usability, but nothing to do with it.

A demo application opens the creative mind of developers who can start building an ecosystem.
This is the holy grail. GO FOR IT!!!
chompyZ

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

- The people complaining about the distribution are all people who do not own Skycoins.
- The people who own coins, want us to keep the coin supply tight and are indifferent about the distribution . They want to know that we will not do anything to drive down the price per coin

I guess I'm a third kind -
I oppose having the majority of coins distributed to early "lucky few" investors.
IMHO a majority of coins should be reserved for "future generation" of users.
In POW, this distribution of the majority of coins is done through mining.
But in POS, this lacks, the cartel is created right from the start, and stays that way

I prefer having the 95% kept by multi-sig community members, and having a governance model to vote for funding projects and marketing activities with these funds, than just distributing it to a pack of profit seeking wolfs.
And I say this as an hodler of sky.

And the most important thing is that we achieve the project objectives and get the software working.

THIS!!!
skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:58:57 PM

Update:

IMHO -
Release of demo applications for the skycoin network

Marketing material pumps price, but doesn't build an ecosystem.
A fancier wallet increases usability, but nothing to do with it.

A demo application opens the creative mind of developers who can start building an ecosystem.
This is the holy grail. GO FOR IT!!!

I think we will spend 2 weeks training up marketing team and how to do story boards, so they can stat producing videos.

I really want to make video about CoinJoin and how Bitcoin works and how Skycoin is different. I think the Monero people would like this, because people still do not understand Bitcoin. We also need a "Skycoin is UXTO" video and infographics.

Then by 20th of next month, will be on development push. And will put all the new assets on getting the applications released.

The wallet and coin are secondary as long as they work. We could wait a year to do a lot of work here and people would not notice or mind. However, a good, polished multi-coin wallet and mobile wallet could push adaption forward a lot.

Caesar V

Activity: 369

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:49:50 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 07:01:15 PM by Caesar V

We are talking about distribution in the telegram chat, it would be great if all the community members could jump in. It's all to play for - the correct distribution has to occur though for the network to remain decentralized. So far there is no common solution to distribution problems.

There is no POW or POS in relation to this coin, so it has to be taken with a gentle approach. So I invite anyone to come in and talk about the distribution model because the community can really help with this.

Yes. The best solution is
- raise money from early investors through ICO, to fund development
- do most of the distribution through the network operation (while keeping the price per coin high; this will not be a "coin drop")

The people who bootstrap the network should benefit the most. Although the early investors will get 20x to 50x from the pop, from ICO to exchange listing. The earliest investors are already up 8x to 16x from when the coin was sold for 10 cents per Skycoin.

The current market cap is $4,481,768.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/skycoin/

This means for early network/bootstrap, we would need to see another 50x to 250x increase in price/coin after the 20x to 50x ICO pop. To show a good return for the early network stakeholders. Which I think is reasonable.

We are only going to be able to do that, if the coin supply is kept tight. We can not do "free coins" raining from the sky and people dumping them for bitcoin the second they get them.

We have a responsibility to achieve a good return for the early investors, project sponsors and stakeholders. We have to look at not the distribution and whether it is "fair" or "decentralized", but look at the price per coin and then make sure that the people who bought coins in early rounds, do not end up losing money. As long as the price per coin goes up, no one will complain.

Coin Burn:

If Skycoin has too much money and we need to do a "coin burn", we will sell $60 million dollars in coins and produce open source RISCV ASICs or will put a satellite into orbit with skycoin node for marketing. Or fund twenty software defined radio projects.

There are less retarded things to do, than throwing the coins in a hole and burning them for no reason.

Skycoin is already at 5% distributed, so the distribution issue is no irreverent.
- If every coin was dumped, then coin supply would only increase 20x from current value
- The Skycoin price could easily go up 20x or more from current value
- If the coin supply increased 20x and the market cap goes up 600x, then the price per coin has still increased 30x.

Our distribution policy is to sell off coins, then invest the money in projects that will increase or grow the equity of the Skycoin network and ecosystem.

Locking up coins or throwing money in a hole and burning it, is retarded as long as we have productive projects to invest in to build the equity of the network.

A massive distribution only benefits the pump and dump people who want coins to stir-fry. It does not work for a long term project or anything that has to be around in a year.

You have made good points but... Everything you have said is under the assumption that the price is actually going to rocket up and have market liquidity.

The reason why I as an investor and several other people are complaining about distribution is not because we want a quick pump and dump but because we are worried that now that you are doing marketing and exposing the coin to the crypto community, they can very easily label this whole project a scam simply because the devs hold 90% of the coin and the super early investors who got in before any marketing or public knowledge of this coin hold the rest.

I love this coin and I don't want to see the crypto community comparing it to ripple, I want to be comfortable and have pride when I tell people of this project, I want people to be able to read the white paper without thinking of distractions like devs holding 90% of the coin, I want the crypto community to love this coin and bring in market liquidity, not throw it off to a corner with the rest of the shitcoins just simply because of early distribution choices.

I mean, even if the price pumps up, do you really see long term investors or holders that will create market liquidity in the long term when at the back of their mind is 90% of the coins are in devs hands? Or is it not more likely that people will just pump and dump all the time to make some profits and never actually stay invested due to lack of trust.
vvv7777777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

I heard that Skycoin is talked about a lot in China. Is that true?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

Whatever developer allocation you settle on, what about also time-locking it?(That way investors know there is a max of X% inflation per year.)

The notion that a non government enforced currency would ever be adopted on any significant scale if one entity controlled the vast majority of supply is obviously absurd so hopefully there's a good resolution.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

You have made good points but... Everything you have said is under the assumption that the price is actually going to rocket up and have market liquidity.

The reason why I as an investor and several other people are complaining about distribution is not because we want a quick pump and dump but because we are worried that now that you are doing marketing and exposing the coin to the crypto community, they can very easily label this whole project a scam simply because the devs hold 90% of the coin and the super early investors who got in before any marketing or public knowledge of this coin hold the rest.

I love this coin and I don't want to see the crypto community comparing it to ripple, I want to be comfortable and have pride when I tell people of this project, I want people to be able to read the white paper without thinking of distractions like devs holding 90% of the coin, I want the crypto community to love this coin and bring in market liquidity, not throw it off to a corner with the rest of the shitcoins just simply because of early distribution choices.

I mean, even if the price pumps up, do you really see long term investors or holders that will create market liquidity in the long term when at the back of their mind is 90% of the coins are in devs hands? Or is it not more likely that people will just pump and dump all the time to make some profits and never actually stay invested due to lack of trust.

I don't think you have even a 1% chance of talking the dev out of his distribution. He's been hard headed about his plan since I said the same thing back several years ago  Grin

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:19:13 AM

5 million coins and a marketcap of $7.5M ?
But...100M coins total.  So total market cap on current price will be $150M

Seems expensive
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

5 million coins and a marketcap of $7.5M ?
But...100M coins total.  So total market cap on current price will be $150M

Seems expensive

These kind of noobs are going to be the endless problem for this coin..
SkunkBushGrowler

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

This coin will change the world, I'm sure of it!!

glad i'm in from year zero
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:37:53 AM

Why is the withdrawal fee at Cryptopia 1 SKY? Please fix this and make it reasonable. If someone wants to buy a few, a 25% fee will inhibit adoption.  Embarrassed

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

Why is the withdrawal fee at Cryptopia 1 SKY? Please fix this and make it reasonable. If someone wants to buy a few, a 25% fee will inhibit adoption.  Embarrassed

we need a better exchange.

running farm worldwide
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

I still would love to see some kind of official statement about the next possible ICO. It would also be nice if small part of ICO-funds will show up as a buy wall @ ICO price

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

I still would love to see some kind of official statement about the next possible ICO. It would also be nice if small part of ICO-funds will show up as a buy wall @ ICO price
It would be better if supply was reduced by half  Grin

Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

Skycoin gets dumped bigtime. Skyrocketing 50-100x my ass.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: