Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Launch Announcement  (Read 381501 times)
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:07:51 PM

Damm I hope cryptopia will change something is really shitty now there...
1) no verification daily limit like 2000$
2) and when you need withdraw fee is 1 sky while sky is 14$ same time Doge is for 3 Doge.

I no wonder while they have almost no fucking volume... they should update/lower fees because this is in their intrest.
Echange goes ok while trading but those fees are stupid right now when all went x10... 1-2$ fee on not 20$... and you need multiple to bypas stupid verification

Yeah its ridiculous, meanwhile they give excuses that they're to busy because of the number of projects wanting to get listed. I suppose but they also raised fees and I assume they can hire some extra staff to process everything ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

When you download the code from github the only files are github.com/skycoin/ and then nothing. How can you run something when there's nothing in there? Does this thing actually work, meaning making transfers between wallets, not just trading within an exchange? Nobody knows. Then there's the obvious question of where all the coins are? Seems like another Evan Duffield Dash type scam. Premine a bunch of coins then pump it up over many years. Yes, there are scammers who would really put that much effort into it, if it results in 100s of Mils of dollars. Let's see a test of this Skycoin system, by an outside unbiased person. Does it really work and if so does it really take only a few seconds and with no fees? With Skycoins claims, he better be able to prove it in real world. So far, haven't seen proof of anything, can't even download the full code, just empty folders, same with Skywire. The whole thing's a big fake, far as I can see, a pretty clumsy one too. Like nobody was ever going to actually look in those folders?

Which repo are you looking at?

https://github.com/skycoin

If you want the wallet releases here they are:

Skycoin Core: https://github.com/skycoin/skycoin

CX: https://github.com/skycoin/cx

CXO (object system): https://github.com/skycoin/cxo

CX Games: https://github.com/skycoin/cx-games

Teller: https://github.com/skycoin/teller

BBS: https://github.com/skycoin/bbs

Skywire (Meshnet): https://github.com/skycoin/skywire

There is more but you need to be more specific.

bubblebullet

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:12:48 PM

When will you launch SkyNet?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

this thread is not about SkyNet, this is the thread about Skycoin  Smiley
Guys, I couldn't find any info about the electricity consumption of the skyminner.
Do you already have some estimates in kW?  Huh

You don't get it do you, there's no Skyminer, there's just a pic of a compact server. He said in a YT interview a couple days ago that he had 350 of them in his place. Who the hell stocks a bunch of servers in their home and mails them out from there? Nobody, that's who. If you hear Synth's Joker-like cackle in the recent interview videos you'll know he's either evil or insane, or possibly both. When I read some of Synths posts here, under the name of "Skycoin", he mentioned somewhere a certain problem which he couldn't overcome. I forget what it was, some technical mumbo jumbo. Point being, I theorize that Synth failed in his attempt to produce the Skyledger so he decided to turn it into a scam.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:14:55 PM

Guys, I couldn't find any info about the electricity consumption of the skyminner.

You don't get it do you, there's no Skyminer, there's just a pic of a compact server. He said in a YT interview a couple days ago that he had 350 of them in his place. Who the hell stocks a bunch of servers in their home and mails them out from there? Nobody, that's who. If you hear Synth's Joker-like cackle in the recent interview videos you'll know he's either evil or insane, or possibly both.

Who holds miners?  Cool

bubblebullet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

You don't get it do you, there's no Skyminer, there's just a pic of a compact server. He said in a YT interview a couple days ago that he had 350 of them in his place. Who the hell stocks a bunch of servers in their home and mails them out from there? Nobody, that's who. If you hear Synth's Joker-like cackle in the recent interview videos you'll know he's either evil or insane, or possibly both.

Who holds miners?  Cool
Exactly, who has a stack of 350 miners in their living room? Only an insane Joker clone.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

Who holds miners?  Cool
Exactly, who has a stack of 350 miners in their living room? Only an insane Joker clone.

Yeah only people that mine and have dedicated server farms. Who mines Bitcoin? You have to be insane to mine Bitcoin.

I think there is one server in the world that mines Bitcoin at the current time.

bubblebullet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:28:39 PM

Who holds miners?  Cool

Yeah only people that mine and have dedicated server farms. Who mines Bitcoin? You have to be insane to mine Bitcoin.

I think there is one server in the world that mines Bitcoin at the current time.
Yeah but this ain't a server farm, it's Synth's miner distribution service. Get real, there's no Skyminers cuz there's no Skywire. The project hit a fatal snag early on and Synth went mad and turned into the Crypto-Joker. That's right, there's a new super-villain in town.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

Who holds miners?  Cool

Yeah but this ain't a server farm, it's Synth's miner distribution service. Get real, there's no Skyminers cuz there's no Skywire. The project hit a fatal snag early on and Synth went mad and turned into the Crypto-Joker. That's right, there's a new super-villain in town.

The code is here for skywire: https://github.com/skycoin/skywire

Maybe you can make some comitts improve. What do you feel that is wrong with it?

bubblebullet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:48:48 PM

Who holds miners?  Cool

The code is here for skywire: https://github.com/skycoin/skywire

Maybe you can make some comitts improve. What do you feel that is wrong with it?
Okay I found the files on that page. They weren't on the other github Skycoin page, just empty folders. So anyway, I downloaded the stuff from that page and then opened Bash and entered "cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/skycoin/skycoin
make run" and got "bash: make: command not found". Have you or anyone else here actually run this thing? I don't know much about the subject myself.
cryptodontus

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

Who holds miners?  Cool

I know that is supposed to make me run away, but I'm undeniably drawn in by your tale. That's some wicked Skyfud. It's both bait and repellant. Pushes people away right now, but when he is successful the tale will ensure they fomo in. You guys are the real deal, I wanna be in your club.
bubblebullet

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

Somebody do a test and see if it works as alleged.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

Welcome to crypto.

Thanks for helping pump the price of SKY another 50%  Grin
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:24:14 AM

As a basic test you can try and see how fast the blockchain synchronizes  Cool

After 4 years deployment of the project that will be an interesting test.

Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

I want to see the price of SKY $ 100, I've invested about $ 1000 a year ago and I'm glad now I get a huge profit but I think the price should be even higher than now.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bubblebullet

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:25:12 AM

I want to see the price of SKY $ 100, I've invested about $ 1000 a year ago and I'm glad now I get a huge profit but I think the price should be even higher than now.
Well it did rise somewhat over the lest few days. I bought a little about a week ago but it looked scammy so I sold at a small loss. Turned out I should have waited a few days because I could have made a slight profit now. For the price to really increase, Synth would have to do a video demonstrating this system working, tx in 4 seconds and no fees deducted. Right now the Skyledger system is completely unvetted. The obvious question is why Synth would wait around for 4 years to bother doing such a demonstration. Here are the demonstration parameters; two unbiased crypto YouTubers sitting in a room each with a laptop. One sends a tx to the other, timer running. What's hard about that?
bubblebullet

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

Here's a weird thing. I managed to get the github files to actually produce an exe for skycoin and when I clicked it a webpage appeared of the skycoin wallet app AND it showed the wallets I had made earlier with the official Skycoin wallet download. How could it know from Firefox what my wallets were? And on the block explorer window it actually showed the same results as in the normal wallet, up to Dec 22, 2017. I guess if you have the wallet installed, that exe will access it.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

You are lucky to have done that.
SKY has been pumped a lot. I guess some correction will happen soon.
sirbin2000

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

Well it did rise somewhat over the lest few days. I bought a little about a week ago but it looked scammy so I sold at a small loss. Turned out I should have waited a few days because I could have made a slight profit now. For the price to really increase, Synth would have to do a video demonstrating this system working, tx in 4 seconds and no fees deducted. Right now the Skyledger system is completely unvetted. The obvious question is why Synth would wait around for 4 years to bother doing such a demonstration. Here are the demonstration parameters; two unbiased crypto YouTubers sitting in a room each with a laptop. One sends a tx to the other, timer running. What's hard about that?

It looked scammy? Lmao that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. This is proven tech time and again, you go ahead and sit there while we moon and you stay down on earth. They waited years because they are working on the tech before marketing, unlike all the other shitcoins around here.
bubblebullet

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

It looked scammy? Lmao that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. This is proven tech time and again, you go ahead and sit there while we moon and you stay down on earth. They waited years because they are working on the tech before marketing, unlike all the other shitcoins around here.
No there's some weird stuff going on. If that exe file I made from the Skycoin code showed the same stuff as in the actual wallet that means it's a canned readout. That's not real transactions. Did all transactions suddenly stop on Dec 22? Seems unlikely I would sell immediately while some suckers have the price drove up. And Iota is actually a better system, check it out yourself.
sirbin2000

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

No there's some weird stuff going on. If that exe file I made from the Skycoin code showed the same stuff as in the actual wallet that means it's a canned readout. That's not real transactions. Did all transactions suddenly stop on Dec 22? Seems unlikely I would sell immediately while some suckers have the price drove up. And Iota is actually a better system, check it out yourself.

Ok its obvious you're here to troll, get a life  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: