Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are at "THE" ATH  (Read 3778 times)
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:05:09 PM

You're not taking into account the Terence Mckenna's Timewave Theory. Time is speeding up! Things that took 10 years before are now taking just 5 and so on.

I the bitcoin world, crashes and trends that took years in the stock market, now take at most a few weeks. Quote my words, bitcoin is superluminal.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 03:09:42 PM

I the bitcoin world, crashes and trends that took years in the stock market, now take at most a few weeks. Quote my words, bitcoin is superluminal.

Speaking of the speed of light, measurements have shown that the All Mighty Speed of Light Constant is actually changing too! Cheesy So the physicists at some point decided to solve this problem by simply defining the speed of light Cheesy to a fixed value.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:01:50 PM

Speaking of the speed of light, measurements have shown that the All Mighty Speed of Light Constant is actually changing too! Cheesy So the physicists at some point decided to solve this problem by simply defining the speed of light Cheesy to a fixed value.

This isn't news and has been known for a long time Smiley (c is decreasing)
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:34:56 PM

Do you have a Bitcoin address so I could send you a few coins? I just want to show my appreciation for all your hard work.

Absolutely,

1Ahmrza4Zg1BAQGKeDCrLsSiWxNGHuysku

God i hope you are serious about your donation even if you are joking about all my hard work Smiley

And hopefully my attempt at humor with my close comparison with Amway wasn't completely lost on you.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
flyguy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:33:22 AM

It Works = the new Amway.   Serriously, this 'It Works' company is going nuts.  Same shit, different name.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: